PDA

View Full Version : Hibs 7 - Rangers 1

Saturday Boy
28-10-2018, 08:12 PM
Away from the excitement of the league cup semifinals, Hibs Ladies finished the league season with a 7-1 victory over Rangers.

Sadly, Glasgow City defeated Spartans today and the Hibs girls finished the season as runners.

Next Sunday it’s the Scottish Cup Final. Firhill for thrills, or live on BBC Alba.

The girls will also be in the Champions League next year.

H18 SFR
28-10-2018, 08:16 PM
Away from the excitement of the league cup semifinals, Hibs Ladies finished the league season with a 7-1 victory over Rangers.

Sadly, Glasgow City defeated Spartans today and the Hibs girls finished the season as runners.

Next Sunday it’s the Scottish Cup Final. Firhill for thrills, or live on BBC Alba.

What's the cost to get in?

rcarter1
28-10-2018, 08:16 PM

Mon the Lady Hibs!! :cup:

Mick O'Rourke
28-10-2018, 08:17 PM
Well done,girls
7 is a favourite number of mine
Am not alone there.
Bring the cup home next week.

Saturday Boy
28-10-2018, 08:26 PM
What's the cost to get in?

It’s £5 adults, £2 concessions and under 16s free. Just double checked the prices.

There was a free ticket offer on the scotwomensfootball.com website, but that might have finished yesterday. Worth having a look.

calumhibee1
28-10-2018, 08:51 PM
How do the ladies fund playing in the Champions League? Must cost them a fortune?

Saturday Boy
28-10-2018, 09:08 PM
How do the ladies fund playing in the Champions League? Must cost them a fortune?

I understand that UEFA provide money to help with travel accommodation. Not a huge amount of money, but enough to cover costs. Mind you, a trip to Khazakstan might stretch the budget. It’s only an eight hour flight from Moscow , as I was once told.😄

Eyrie
28-10-2018, 09:39 PM
Impressive that our Ladies only had one defeat in the entire season, which was last week's league decider against Glasgow City.

Just hope I haven't jinxed them for next Sunday's final now!

KazHibby
29-10-2018, 03:20 AM
I understand that UEFA provide money to help with travel accommodation. Not a huge amount of money, but enough to cover costs. Mind you, a trip to Khazakstan might stretch the budget. It’s only an eight hour flight from Moscow , as I was once told.😄

5 hours from Amsterdam will get u to Atyrau western Kazakhstan

Greenbeard
29-10-2018, 08:20 AM
Fallback Hibees to Europe tour if the boys somehow don't finish top four?

brog
29-10-2018, 09:46 AM
5 hours from Amsterdam will get u to Atyrau western Kazakhstan

And if you're in Atyrau you can stay at the lovely ****ala hotel! True name & they do a decent pint of Murphy's!

brog
29-10-2018, 09:47 AM
And if you're in Atyrau you can stay at the lovely ****ala hotel! True name & they do a decent pint of Murphy's!

The naughty filter cut out the name, it's a 4 letter word rhyming with bag!