https://youtu.be/fMx3wHvBprc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ozyhibby
28-10-2018, 08:09 PM
https://youtu.be/80D3iBMlAGw

Baader
28-10-2018, 08:15 PM
The usual pavement dancers in the second clip. 'Big' men who do absolutely nothing! Complete losers.

Ozyhibby
28-10-2018, 08:18 PM
The usual pavement dancers in the second clip. Big men who do absolutely nothing!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181028/8aeedc2b30815850c705a0967fb24fcd.jpg

tamig
28-10-2018, 08:25 PM

Scheisters.

IGRIGI
28-10-2018, 08:31 PM
It seems a semi final is too much for them to handle both on and off the park.

Pretty Boy
28-10-2018, 08:31 PM
Tbf to the guys fighting in the stand they probably hadn’t been to a game since Drew Busby was playing so still thought that kind of thing was fair game.

Carheenlea
28-10-2018, 08:32 PM
They like a bottle throw do Hearts fans - hopefully the policing of the home stands nearest the Roseburn will be robust on Wednesday, as glass bottles have ended up in our end in more than one occasion in recent times.

SirDavidsNapper
28-10-2018, 08:32 PM
Bellends in every support incuding ours unfortunately.

Iggy Pope
28-10-2018, 08:35 PM

C’mon now. It was just getting interesting.

bingo70
28-10-2018, 08:36 PM

Yeah, I wish we got to the semi’s but I don’t miss the whole ‘hampden experience’ (or Murrayfield as it would have been).

Still though, it’s good to take this opportunity to mock them and everything about them, including their fans being dicks.

Imagine how raging they’ll all be when they saw Rangers got put out too.

Billy Whizz
28-10-2018, 08:38 PM
When did Hearts last win a semi in Edinburgh? Must have been a wee while!

Tornadoes70
28-10-2018, 08:38 PM
Appears to be a heck of a lot of anger and emotion on display for a diddy cup game.

57 years in a row - yambottlers.

:faf:

Mon the Cabbage!!!

:flag:

Iggy Pope
28-10-2018, 08:43 PM

Careful now. I think LC semi finals in the 50s were played at Easter Rd and Tynie. Maybe only a generation or three is the answer....unless you count the Texaco Cup.

Pretty Boy
28-10-2018, 08:47 PM

2013. They beat ICT on penalties at ER.

Not sure what happened in the final though......

truehibernian
28-10-2018, 09:01 PM

That's horrendous, made especially worse given Clare works for Hearts as Public Relations Manager...........lovely girl and always helpful.

Hope her mum makes a quick and full recovery :aok:

HibbySpurs
28-10-2018, 09:02 PM

Well as ICt have only existed within my lifetime and hearts haven’t won the league cup in my lifetime I found it realtively easy to work out... 🤣🤣🤣

Mick O'Rourke
28-10-2018, 09:02 PM
Awful thing to happen to Clare's mum.
Hopefully. the supermarket cctv picks up on the imbecile and coward responsible.
Good wishes to Clare's mum and a speedy recovery.

From what i have been reading,regards the violence both inside and outside Murrayfield today.
I shudder to think had this been a 3.00 ko or even later (as the game at Hampden) what could have occurred.
Possibly worse, had the game been in Glasgow.

I know people should drink responsibly and thousands do .

Not wanting to be accused of pot and kettle here.

I enjoyed a good drink before games in the past.

Interestingly though,i attended the 2016 final completely sober,so had a different perspective to what was going on around me.

I was astonished at the amount of people who were clearly reeking in the ground.
Met a guy i knew at half time,up the back of the terrace having a smoke.
Ranting and raving.cursing and swearing he was, about nothing and no one in particular :-)
But certainly had his angry head on.
This from a guy how would not say boo to a moose in sobriety.

Aye ,the demon drink does bring the worst out of some folk.

BILLYHIBS
28-10-2018, 09:03 PM

SJM picked up his first winners medal with St Mirren :greengrin

Jim44
28-10-2018, 09:07 PM

[url]https://youtu.be/80D3iBMlAGw[/url

Class :rolleyes:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
28-10-2018, 09:17 PM
That looks like a club in crisis...

hibbydog
28-10-2018, 09:56 PM
FFS

There’s no question of alcohol being available at matches any time soon. SRU guy in the radio today said they’ve had 670,000 people through the door over the last 10 rugby internationals and not a single arrest. And see what happens when you let that lot in?

Pathetic knuckle dragging brainless losers.

CMurdoch
28-10-2018, 11:35 PM
https://youtu.be/80D3iBMlAGw

Every supporters bus should have one of these to help the driver deal with angry little twats like them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTXu-LlkyS8

or one of these if you are taking your car to a match at Darkheid or Ibroke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kze-pok1Gqs
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kze-pok1Gqs)

Pete
29-10-2018, 01:15 AM

Nail on head.

20-30 thousand of any type of supporters will always have a fair share of people who take things too far.

Before anyone from Glasgow looks down on any behaviour today, they gather every second week in their thousands and take things too far...just in a different way.

SouthMoroccoStu
29-10-2018, 05:27 AM
On the lighter side of things

Some Jambo in attendance yesterday has nicked their drummers drum

I’m immature but that’s funny

SouthMoroccoStu
29-10-2018, 05:58 AM
And reports of them fighting amongst themselves in and outside of the stadium

Too many fizzy waters and not enough big days out

SirDavidsNapper
29-10-2018, 06:28 AM
I wonder how many of them were Rangers fans who couldn't be arsed going to Glasgow. 28k Hearrs fans for a semi? Unlikely. They couldn't sell 12k tickets for a semi at Easter Road. Great chance for Edinburgh huns to watch their wee brothers against the team they're obsessed with.

SouthMoroccoStu
29-10-2018, 06:55 AM
Copied from a poster on Facebook

“And from another JAMBO I know just heading home after the match. Good to see the puddlers are resorting to type..********s!

“What a day, fighting during game, now on bus heading home and a boy ripping into q young teenage couple who have celtic scarfs on and lass is close to tears yet all hearts fan laughing and cheering him on, i understand hearts fans are gutted etc but to be of an older age and to sit and do that to young couple is horrible and then 1 boy stands up for them and now hes getting abuse, bloody disgusting””

theonlywayisup
29-10-2018, 07:37 AM
Copied from a poster on Facebook

“And from another JAMBO I know just heading home after the match. Good to see the puddlers are resorting to type..********s!

“What a day, fighting during game, now on bus heading home and a boy ripping into q young teenage couple who have celtic scarfs on and lass is close to tears yet all hearts fan laughing and cheering him on, i understand hearts fans are gutted etc but to be of an older age and to sit and do that to young couple is horrible and then 1 boy stands up for them and now hes getting abuse, bloody disgusting””

I recall one walking up Leith Walk with a mate after a derby.

I could see this Hearts can walking down the pavement towards us. I thought, that's either brave or foolhardy.

In front of us were four or five guys probably mid thirties and one of them reached over a planted a punch on the Hearts fan.

I remember thinking at the time how brave that Hibs fan was to punch a Hearts fan in the safe knowledge that he had protection of being surrounded by 100s of fellow Hibs fans.

This was over 25 years ago just in case you're wondering.

Idiots in both supports I'm afraid. Always has been, always will be.

flash
29-10-2018, 07:47 AM
The state of the puddle drinkers. Barely a shot on goal and no heart whatsoever. Coupled with all the classy behaviour listed above it truly was a day to remember for them.
Aye we have our moments but who cares today.
If you can't get in about them today then what's the point of fitba?

HIBERNIAN-0762
29-10-2018, 08:00 AM
What will they be like on Wednesday when we stuff them?

Greenbeard
29-10-2018, 09:15 AM

Wimpy. Seen much much worse at Murrayfield in the past. Mind that was on the pitch.

SouthMoroccoStu
29-10-2018, 09:45 AM
I recall one walking up Leith Walk with a mate after a derby.

I could see this Hearts can walking down the pavement towards us. I thought, that's either brave or foolhardy.

In front of us were four or five guys probably mid thirties and one of them reached over a planted a punch on the Hearts fan.

I remember thinking at the time how brave that Hibs fan was to punch a Hearts fan in the safe knowledge that he had protection of being surrounded by 100s of fellow Hibs fans.

This was over 25 years ago just in case you're wondering.

Idiots in both supports I'm afraid. Always has been, always will be.

At no point has anyone said all hibs fans are saints

This is a thread relating to the behaviour of some hearts fans yesterday

hibbydog
29-10-2018, 11:59 AM

I agree. But.... Why does it have to be like that?

Like I said above - 670,000 total attendance at the last 10 rugby internationals at Murrayfield. Not a single arrest.

One football game yesterday and see what happens.

Does football just attract idiots in general. And why doesn’t rugby which is a far more violent game ?

Moody Blues
29-10-2018, 12:05 PM
At no point has anyone said all hibs fans are saints

This is a thread relating to the behaviour of some hearts fans yesterday

I walked past the Greys Mill in Slateford Road about 12 noon yesterday and the pavement outside was packed with knuckle draggers shouting and singing about " hating the Hibs etc". You could tell there would be trouble just due to the drunkenness and behaviour of some of them. I know that we have some idiots who follow us, but they do seem to have a particularly nasty element amongst them.

Albanian Hibs
29-10-2018, 12:05 PM
Jambo at my work says there were a few Celtic fans in the hearts end, especially around where he was sitting.

The 90+2
29-10-2018, 12:10 PM
Jambo at my work says there were a few Celtic fans in the hearts end, especially around where he was sitting.

Ah that old chestnut. 😃😃 sure it wasn’t Chelsea fans who got the location of Hampden wrong?

Dublin07
29-10-2018, 01:47 PM

To be fair a semi is as much as most jambos could ever wish for!

DaveF
29-10-2018, 01:55 PM
I agree. But.... Why does it have to be like that?

Like I said above - 670,000 total attendance at the last 10 rugby internationals at Murrayfield. Not a single arrest.

One football game yesterday and see what happens.

Does football just attract idiots in general. And why doesn’t rugby which is a far more violent game ?

Because rugger is not steeped in a hundred plus years of deep seated rivalry. And it's boring ;-)

hibbymac
29-10-2018, 02:01 PM
To be fair a semi is as much as most jambos could ever wish for!

No if they're watching their sister in the bath :offski:

29-10-2018, 02:14 PM
Hearts and class - two things that never have and never will go together.

Fans attacking a Celtic supporters bus
Sectarian singing on their "march" to Murrayfield
Fans fighting amoungst themselves in the stadium
Bottles etc getting thrown (I believe a 70 year old lady required hospital treatement)

Yet some of them still have the audacity on twitter to be giving it "oh but but hibs are worse". Couldn't make it up! I'm hardly saying we don't have ********s in our support as well but Hearts fans trying to claim some moral high ground over us especially after yesterdays embarrassment is cringeworthy and nothing more than their usual straw clutching.

29-10-2018, 02:15 PM

My jambo pal who was there also said this was true, however he also admitted that there was hearts fans fighting amoungst themsleves as this happened not far away from him.

allmodcons
29-10-2018, 02:16 PM
That's horrendous, made especially worse given Clare works for Hearts as Public Relations Manager...........lovely girl and always helpful.

What are the odds on that happening?

Hearts thug throws a bottle at Celtic fans and hits the mother of the Public Relations Manager at Hearts.

cabbageandribs1875
29-10-2018, 03:16 PM
has the Budge brought out a statement yet, she likes a wee statement or two, i heard she was one of the Gorgi Girls when younger, the Gorgi Girls spread violence everywhere they went, they're also more violent than the Gorgi Boys... and look far more Manly as well

delbert
29-10-2018, 03:25 PM

Couldn’t agree more with the above sentiment, glad to report that Clare’s mum whilst shaken up, as was Clare, is now recovering. Have spoken with Clare on many occasions in a football capacity, lovely lass who couldn’t be more helpful and I sincerely hope the **** who perpetrated this cowardly attack are caught and dealt with.

Jim44
29-10-2018, 05:34 PM
Talking about Hearts class, a post on KB :

I have just been to Sainsburry's at Murrayfield. The girl on the checkout was telling me about the hostile fans who invaded the store and about the amount of beer and spirits that was stolen yesterday. The Manager had to close the store for an hour to keep his staff safe.
Just as I was about to launch into a rant about our weegie cousins she looked at me and said that they were HEARTS FANS. I was stuck for words.
I urge the club to contact Sainsburry's, identify these CLOWNS and make sure they NEVER darken our club's name again. We can do without these idiots.

This was instantly dismissed as Hibs ‘propaganda’. Other explanation was that it was, according to a Sainsbury’s assistant, Aberdeen and Sevco fans on the way to Hampden. Another Jambo said that the Sainsbury staff were delighted with the Jambos who helped clear up and stayed on to help them ‘cash up’. Aye right.

calumhibee1
29-10-2018, 05:46 PM

I have just been to Sainsburry's at Murrayfield. The girl on the checkout was telling me about the hostile fans who invaded the store and about the amount of beer and spirits that was stolen yesterday. The Manager had to close the store for an hour to keep his staff safe.
Just as I was about to launch into a rant about our weegie cousins she looked at me and said that they were HEARTS FANS. I was stuck for words.
I urge the club to contact Sainsburry's, identify these CLOWNS and make sure they NEVER darken our club's name again. We can do without these idiots.

This was instantly dismissed as Hibs ‘propaganda’. Other explanation was that it was, according to a Sainsbury’s assistant, Aberdeen and Sevco fans on the way to Hampden. Another Jambo said that the Sainsbury staff were delighted with the Jambos who helped clear up and stayed on to help them ‘cash up’. Aye right.

Stayed on to help them cash up :faf:

SouthMoroccoStu
29-10-2018, 05:54 PM

I also heard they started the bakery run for the next morning and solved the Israel and Palestine conflict while mopping up the cafe!

Lol heard it all now!

Like a company the size of Sainsbury’s would allow non employees to stay and cash up!

What a delusional bunch

Here’s Lucy!
29-10-2018, 05:58 PM

Oh my good God!! :hahaha:

HIBERNIAN-0762
29-10-2018, 05:59 PM
Fighting amongst themselves is a yam pastime, they've done it for years, several times at ours. Weirdos.

BullsCloseHibs
29-10-2018, 06:59 PM
Heard today (from a Hearts fan) that one of the idiots involved in the attempted attack on the Celtic bus threw a beer bottle and hit one of his own fans in the head causing a bad eye injury.....the victim was an older female Hearts fan involved with the club.

Class support.

BullsCloseHibs
29-10-2018, 07:01 PM
What are the odds on that happening?

Hearts thug throws a bottle at Celtic fans and hits the mother of the Public Relations Manager at Hearts.

That's the story I heard too. She's very well connected at Hearts. Hopefully they find the rat who did it.

SirDavidsNapper
29-10-2018, 07:15 PM

Unpaid work at Sainsbury's just for the heck of it? We'll always be in their shaddow.

Itsnoteasy
29-10-2018, 08:31 PM

This was my late fathers sister.
He was a diehard Hibby hardly missed a game home or away for 30 years.
She is a diehard Jambo also hardly missed a game home or away for 30 years.

What happened was seconds before the bus was attacked a wayward bottle which was unopened hit my auntie full on.

A chap that was with her run into Sainsburys garage & bought her an ice lolly so she could put it on her face to stop if from swelling.

At this point you have a 70 year old women shaken, dazed & soon to have a swollen face & eye that was about to shut.

What does she do, still goes to the match as she is a diehard, asks the paramedics for a couple of paracetamols & goes to the hospital later.

Luckily no damage to her sight or any fractured bones just severe bruising & a total loss of confidence.

Hope they have caught this on cctv.

givescotlandfreedom
29-10-2018, 08:35 PM

They're so well known for being honest with money.

calumhibee1
29-10-2018, 08:35 PM

What happened was seconds before the bus was attacked a wayward bottle which was unopened hit my auntie full on.

A chap that was with her run into Sainsburys garage & bought her an ice lolly so she could put it on her face to stop if from swelling.

At this point you have a 70 year old women shaken, dazed & soon to have a swollen face & eye that was about to shut.

What does she do, still goes to the match as she is a diehard, asks the paramedics for a couple of paracetamols & goes to the hospital later.

Luckily no damage to her sight or any fractured bones just severe bruising & a total loss of confidence.

Sorry to hear that mate. ****ing idiots, the team they support is irrelevant. Hope she’s doing ok.

Itsnoteasy
29-10-2018, 08:38 PM

Yes you are right about Clare she's a diamond.

Billy Whizz
29-10-2018, 08:45 PM

Hope your aunt is ok, she must have got a fright

truehibernian
29-10-2018, 08:47 PM

Really glad to hear your aunt has made a full recovery and hope she, Clare, and family are a little less anxious. Hope they catch the coward and they get what they deserve bud :aok: hope she reported it to the police ? You'd like to think AB and Hearts would perhaps try and use their influence to get someone to come forward with information ?

kaimendhibs
29-10-2018, 09:09 PM
Fighting amongst themselves is a yam pastime, they've done it for years, several times at ours. Weirdos.Been at it since I was at School and I'm 54

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

The 90+2
29-10-2018, 09:34 PM

I hope she’s okay mate. It doesn’t matter what club the prick supporters whondone it. Good on your Auntie.💚

Itsnoteasy
29-10-2018, 11:10 PM
I hope she’s okay mate. It doesn’t matter what club the prick supporters whondone it. Good on your Auntie.💚

Many Thanks to all for your kind words I will certainly let her know.
She has a soft spot for the Hibs her 2 favourite brothers supported them.
I still cannae get ma heid around how half a family living in the same hoose supported Hibs & the other half Hertz.

lapsedhibee
29-10-2018, 11:42 PM
I still cannae get ma heid around how half a family living in the same hoose supported Hibs & the other half Hertz.

That generation of Edinburgh fitba fans was and is way less polarised than subsequent generations.

Austinho
30-10-2018, 01:42 AM
Not in the same league as Celtic fans booing him, but the Jambos trying to point score by using the memory of Lee Rigby with flags of him alongside Union Jacks with No Surrender and songs to the tune of ‘Rangers Gallant Few’ is next level cringe.

https://twitter.com/bigboaby77/status/1056940229913964544?s=21

SirDavidsNapper
30-10-2018, 06:20 AM
Not in the same league as Celtic fans booing him, but the Jambos trying to point score by using the memory of Lee Rigby with flags of him alongside Union Jacks with No Surrender and songs to the tune of ‘Rangers Gallant Few’ is next level cringe.

Their obsession with copying Rangers is embarrassing. And they call themselves a big club. They don't have their own identity so imitate their big brothers.

calumhibee1
30-10-2018, 06:44 AM

Oh dear. They are morphing into the Huns more and more every day.

Eaststandee
30-10-2018, 07:06 AM

https://twitter.com/bigboaby77/status/1056940229913964544?s=21Utter ****ing ****bags, using a dead soldier death to wind up opposing fans.

If this type of thing was happening amongst the Hibs support I would be very worried.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Carheenlea
30-10-2018, 08:10 AM
Utter ****ing ****bags, using a dead soldier death to wind up opposing fans.

If this type of thing was happening amongst the Hibs support I would be very worried.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

This is exactly what it is all about. They couldn’t give a flying **** about Lee Rigby, but use him in the manner you highlight to noise up opposition. This is a perfect example of why the Rigby family wish to distance themselves from imbeciles like that, the far right, Tommy Robinson etc who have hijacked this poor young mans horrific death for pushing their own agendas.

givescotlandfreedom
30-10-2018, 10:42 AM
This is exactly what it is all about. They couldn’t give a flying **** about Lee Rigby, but use him in the manner you highlight to noise up opposition. This is a perfect example of why the Rigby family wish to distance themselves from imbeciles like that, the far right, Tommy Robinson etc who have hijacked this poor young mans horrific death for pushing their own agendas.

It's really tasteless. As you say the Rigby family have made it clear they do not support this far right rubbish and Lee didn't either. That's really disrespectful.

SON OF PADDY
30-10-2018, 11:05 AM

Jambo at my work trying to tell me there was over 500 Hibs fan's in the Celtic end?🙄
He then stated heart's are going to contact the SFA regarding this?
WTF 😆😆😆

Hermit Crab
30-10-2018, 11:09 AM
Jambo at my work trying to tell me there was over 500 Hibs fan's in the Celtic end?🙄
WTF 😆😆😆

Didn't happen did it.

brog
30-10-2018, 11:16 AM
WTF 😆😆😆

They really do inhabit an alternative universe!

The_Horde
30-10-2018, 11:18 AM
WTF 😆😆😆

I know of one hibs fan who was there. He probably takes up a few seats but 5000 might be a bit much.

SouthMoroccoStu
30-10-2018, 11:18 AM
Didn't happen did it.

No chance

But there were 500 hibs fans helping to cash up at the end of the night at the local Sainsbury’s

Bostonhibby
30-10-2018, 11:19 AM
Jambo at my work trying to tell me there was over 500 Hibs fan's in the Celtic end?[emoji849]
WTF [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]Doubt it but if it was the case what are they asking the sfa to do about members of the public choosing to buy tickets for a public event?

Does your resident jambo know what teams supporters were causing actual public order offences in the hearts end? The ones in maroon and white attacking the other ones in maroon and white[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Kato
30-10-2018, 11:22 AM
WTF 😆😆😆

Did you laugh in his face and sing "JACKANORY, JACKANORY, JACKANORY" over and over.

CropleyWasGod
30-10-2018, 11:23 AM
Doubt it but if it was the case what are they asking the sfa to do about members of the public choosing to buy tickets for a public event?

Does your resident jambo know what teams supporters were causing actual public order offences in the hearts end? The ones in maroon and white attacking the other ones in maroon and white[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-J320FN using TapatalkThey were Arbroath and Stenhousemuir casuals. Ffs that must be obvious.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Hibs4185
30-10-2018, 11:24 AM
My cousin is a big Jambo. Loves all the secretarian stuff and visits Northern Ireland every year. Also sent me a football lads alliance badge but a hearts version. Goes to their marches in London with a good number of other hearts fans.

Yes hibs have a few numpties as does every team but our fans and theirs is night and day. Absolute disgrace.

Elephant Stone
30-10-2018, 11:28 AM

Imagine looking at Rangers and thinking "yeah, that's what I'm into, let's copy that for ourselves". There are no words strong enough to express my delight that this is what they're into. Absolute ****ing gimps.

calumhibee1
30-10-2018, 11:29 AM
My cousin is a big Jambo. Loves all the secretarian stuff and visits Northern Ireland every year. Also sent me a football lads alliance badge but a hearts version. Goes to their marches in London with a good number of other hearts fans.

Yes hibs have a few numpties as does every team but our fans and theirs is night and day. Absolute disgrace.

Yup. Thankfully we’ve stayed away from all that while they’ve attached themselves to Rangers to an embarrassing extent. They’re desperate for us to become a mini old firm and I’m glad we’ve not stooped to their level.

Bostonhibby
30-10-2018, 11:42 AM
They were Arbroath and Stenhousemuir casuals. Ffs that must be obvious.

Sent from my SM-A520F using TapatalkAh, I see so stenny were first to be the famous, before the lesser maroons and Arbroath were first to wear the maroon?right[emoji5]

adhibs
30-10-2018, 11:44 AM

Theve went full blown Hun now. Has been on the cards for a while.

Baader
30-10-2018, 11:51 AM
Theve went full blown Hun now. Has been on the cards for a while.

Lee Rigby banners now? Shameful and embarrassing.

Moody Blues
30-10-2018, 12:12 PM

You are just as bad in trying to hijack this thread with your own left wing views. What the hell has Tommy Robinson got to do with this ?

theonlywayisup
30-10-2018, 12:14 PM
WTF 😆😆😆

I'm going to give the dafty the benefit of the doubt. He maybe heard someone saying that there was "500 Hibs fans in the Celtic end" but didn't realise that they were talking about the Celtic-Hibs game at Parkhead.

Keith_M
30-10-2018, 12:16 PM
You are just as bad in trying to hijack this thread with your own left wing views. What the hell has Tommy Robinson got to do with this ?

If you read the guy's post, he clearly states that people like Tommy Robinson have also hijacked the 'memory' of Lee Rigby for their own ends.

It's a decent comparison to the Far-Right/Loyalist morons in the Rangers and Hearts supports.

Moody Blues
30-10-2018, 12:29 PM
If you read the guy's post, he clearly states that people like Tommy Robinson have also hijacked the 'memory' of Lee Rigby for their own ends.

It's a decent comparison to the Far-Right/Loyalist morons in the Rangers and Hearts supports.

Maybe in your eyes the far right are morons, but not in everyone's. People are allowed there opinions so why are people like you and your left wing pal trying to hijack this thread for your own political purposes by bringing Tommy Robinsons name into the post.

lord bunberry
30-10-2018, 12:34 PM
Maybe in your eyes the far right are morons, but not in everyone's. People are allowed there opinions so why are people like you and your left wing pal trying to hijack this thread for your own political purposes by bringing Tommy Robinsons name into the post.
You’re right the far right aren’t morons in in everyone’s eyes. Many morons support them.

Moody Blues
30-10-2018, 12:35 PM
oooooooh someones a moody....blue :greengrin

Ha Ha ! Nice one

stoneyburn hibs
30-10-2018, 12:37 PM

You don't have to bring politics into it to realise that Robinson is a walloper.

Kato
30-10-2018, 12:43 PM

He explained in the post you are replying to why he brought his name into it.

My_Wife_Camille
30-10-2018, 12:51 PM
Another week, another thread about Hearts supporters fighting each other, attacking fans, singing sectarian songs and behaving like all round ****ers.

Looking at this thread it seems like the penny is starting to drop and people are realising that there is a real problem in the attitude and behaviour of their support. No doubt there will still be a few on here who cant wait to remind us that we sang a song about Skacel more than 10 years ago and how that somehow makes us just as bad.

Lendo
30-10-2018, 12:51 PM

hahahahahahahahahahaha. Literally not a single left-wing view expressed in his post.

Mantis Toboggan
30-10-2018, 12:54 PM
hahahahahahahahahahaha. Literally not a single left-wing view expressed in his post.

Indeed. Only one person trying to hijack this thread

FilipinoHibs
30-10-2018, 01:10 PM
Another week, another thread about Hearts supporters fighting each other, attacking fans, singing sectarian songs and behaving like all round ****ers.

Looking at this thread it seems like the penny is starting to drop and people are realising that there is a real problem in the attitude and behaviour of their support. No doubt there will still be a few on here who cant wait to remind us that we sang a song about Skacel more than 10 years ago and how that somehow makes us just as bad.

Openly shouted down by many. Hearts are sadly part of the far right polarisation in UK society. A minority of them but significant one and do any good Jambos stand up to then?

CMurdoch
30-10-2018, 01:16 PM
The young team at any club and in life have always tried to get attention for themselves and usually by the blunt method of shock.
We are in a good place at the moment with our young supporters not making an arse of themselves.
Long may it continue.
The Hearts right wing situation has gone to far now and it's time their club and it's supporters got the young guys to wind their necks in before they gain to much confidence.

The 90+2
30-10-2018, 01:23 PM
Do they have a policy when only guys on their database can buy tickets for Cat A games? Hardly going to be 100s of us and Celtc on it?

JimBHibees
30-10-2018, 01:24 PM
The young team at any club and in life have always tried to get attention for themselves and usually by the blunt method of shock.
We are in a good place at the moment with our young supporters not making an arse of themselves.
Long may it continue.
The Hearts right wing situation has gone to far now and it's time their club and it's supporters got the young guys to wind their necks in before they gain to much confidence.

Up to Queen B to get it sorted. She was quick to call out Celtic fans in one of her first games, needs to show a bit of backbone and leadership.

CMurdoch
30-10-2018, 01:44 PM
Up to Queen B to get it sorted. She was quick to call out Celtic fans in one of her first games, needs to show a bit of backbone and leadership.

She needs to take action to get control back and getting their supporters to help her. In all seriousness young guys controlled by sad older men can create massive reputational damage to a club and cause decent folk to stay away in the long term (adults who attend with kids, women and folk that can't stand aggressive morons).

It's not hard to do. A couple of club guys going to away games, observing, taking photo's of the worst offenders and reporting back to AB to take action.

Hibs should do the same. Much easier to locate and view the aholes in action at away games.

30-10-2018, 01:58 PM

Exactly, she's been very quick to call out other supporters behaviour but is always very quiet when it comes to the behaviour of her own. Given their was a number of unsavoury incidents at the weekend involving hearts fans behaviour that has now made headlines (bus attack, fighting in the stands etc) there really is nowehere to hide for them, they've been publicly shamed for it. She either accepts the embarrassment but comes out and rightly calls out her own support as she has done with others, or she maintains her silence and becomes a hypocrite.

People in glasshouse n all that . . . .

JimBHibees
30-10-2018, 01:59 PM
Exactly, she's been very quick to call out other supporters behaviour but is always very quiet when it comes to the behaviour of her own. Given their was a number of unsavoury incidents at the weekend involving hearts fans behaviour that has now made headlines (bus attack, fighting in the stands etc) there really is nowehere to hide for them, they've been publicly shamed for it. She either accepts the embarrassment but comes out and rightly calls out her own support as she has done with others, or she maintains her silence and becomes a hypocrite.

People in glasshouse n all that . . . .

Totally agree.

calumhibee1
30-10-2018, 02:37 PM
Just saw the video on Facebook of the boy who done it. His face is clear as day in the video and it would seem his name is Robbie..

Hermit Crab
30-10-2018, 02:43 PM
Just saw the video on Facebook of the boy who done it. His face is clear as day in the video and it would seem his name is Robbie..

Done what? :confused:

The 90+2
30-10-2018, 02:48 PM

What is with the constant need to defend all things Hearts? What a nightmare you would be sitting next to you at a derby. 😂

HibeeHibernian4
30-10-2018, 02:51 PM
What is with the constant need to defend all things Hearts? What a nightmare you would be sitting next to you at a derby. 😂

How's he defending Hearts? The poster he quoted hasn't made it remotely clear what he's talking about.

HibeeHibernian4
30-10-2018, 03:03 PM
Anyway, to give my two cents on the issue, there's been an alarming resurgence in a minority of Hearts' support that now openly indulges in Northern Irish loyalism (irrelevant) and bigotry (disgraceful).

This has been, in my opinion, the product of a backlash from when Budge banned their first singing section a couple of years back, which gave them the necessary siege mentality of 'everyone's against us'. They then started reviving an element of Hearts that I personally thought had been consigned to the dustbin of history since about the end of the Romanov days.

At first it was something to laugh at, them pathetically trying to ape the huns, but now it genuinely does concern me a bit. This 'Gorgie Loyal' as they seem to like to call themselves is a minority of Hearts fans, and yet who is calling them out? Who is condemning it? Posts on Kickback aren't enough.

The problem Hearts have is that while their fans are overwhelmingly decent enough people who just happen to have been misfortunate enough to support the wrong team in Edinburgh, they are a fairly quiet support, so these mini Rangers wannabes are the only voice that Hearts have, and they are driving them headfirst towards Rangers and Northern Ireland once more.

I am very glad that our own support, while respectful of our Irish history, are not stooping to their level of trying to turn the Edinburgh Derby into a second Old Firm. We don't even need one in this country, let alone two. Keep singing about Hibs and hope that the vast majority of their support (and Budge) can find a way to put a stop to their recent slide towards bigotry.

Hermit Crab
30-10-2018, 03:05 PM

Who's defending Hearts? I'm asking what a boy in a video is supposed to have done?? :confused:

norhfc
30-10-2018, 03:25 PM
Who's defending Hearts? I'm asking what a boy in a video is supposed to have done?? :confused:

Just seen the video, the boy throws what looks like a full bottle of beer towards a bus, misses it and apparently hits a 70 year old woman in the face with it. He then turns round shouting cmon then, face very clear.
He’s bound to be caught, good on the Jambo who filmed it.

Hibby70
30-10-2018, 04:09 PM

Not the only Robbie to bottle it for Hearts

hibbydog
30-10-2018, 04:14 PM
Anyway, to give my two cents on the issue, there's been an alarming resurgence in a minority of Hearts' support that now openly indulges in Northern Irish loyalism (irrelevant) and bigotry (disgraceful).

This has been, in my opinion, the product of a backlash from when Budge banned their first singing section a couple of years back, which gave them the necessary siege mentality of 'everyone's against us'. They then started reviving an element of Hearts that I personally thought had been consigned to the dustbin of history since about the end of the Romanov days.

At first it was something to laugh at, them pathetically trying to ape the huns, but now it genuinely does concern me a bit. This 'Gorgie Loyal' as they seem to like to call themselves is a minority of Hearts fans, and yet who is calling them out? Who is condemning it? Posts on Kickback aren't enough.

The problem Hearts have is that while their fans are overwhelmingly decent enough people who just happen to have been misfortunate enough to support the wrong team in Edinburgh, they are a fairly quiet support, so these mini Rangers wannabes are the only voice that Hearts have, and they are driving them headfirst towards Rangers and Northern Ireland once more.

I am very glad that our own support, while respectful of our Irish history, are not stooping to their level of trying to turn the Edinburgh Derby into a second Old Firm. We don't even need one in this country, let alone two. Keep singing about Hibs and hope that the vast majority of their support (and Budge) can find a way to put a stop to their recent slide towards bigotry.

Good post

calumhibee1
30-10-2018, 04:23 PM

Sorry, should have been more clear. A video of the guy launching the beer bottle that hit the older woman. He then turns round and runs towards the camera while celebrating then somebody shouts something along the lines of “that’s one of your own Robbie”.

Hermit Crab
30-10-2018, 04:27 PM
Sorry, should have been more clear. A video of the guy launching the beer bottle that hit the older woman. He then turns round and runs towards the camera while celebrating then somebody shouts something along the lines of “that’s one of your own Robbie”.

Cheers for explaining, just seen this vid on facebook and it won't be long until someone identifies him I'm sure. Banning order heading his way me thinks.

SirDavidsNapper
30-10-2018, 04:28 PM
They really are "The Famous" aren't they. Showing themselves in a great light.

Iggy Pope
30-10-2018, 04:28 PM
Cheers for explaining, just seen this vid on facebook and it won't be long until someone identifies him I'm sure. Banning order heading his way me thinks.

A good doing would probably be more in order though.

The 90+2
30-10-2018, 04:30 PM

Sorry, not directly in that post but in general everything hearts related is questioned by yourself.

Ryan69
30-10-2018, 04:32 PM

Tommy Robinson is not far right.
Your thinking of nazis and racists

Aldo
30-10-2018, 04:34 PM
https://www.facebook.com/alan.leitch.587/videos/1223440054470711/

He’s the footage of what took place.

The lady is really really lucky imho and this sort of thing can and has caused very serious injury.

I hope she makes a full recovery. Someone might even know him??

Here’s Lucy!
30-10-2018, 04:36 PM

Don't see any 'defending' there at all, to be honest. The quoted post was fairly ambiguous, and Hermit was merely asking for clarification.

How's he defending Hearts? The poster he quoted hasn't made it remotely clear what he's talking about.

Correct.

Not In The Know
30-10-2018, 04:37 PM
You don't have to bring politics into it to realise that Robinson is a walloper.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/oct/25/tommy-robinson-and-the-far-rights-new-playbook

Real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, a dangerous opportunist tw@t.

Here’s Lucy!
30-10-2018, 04:37 PM
Sorry, not directly in that post but in general everything hearts related is questioned by yourself.

I have made a post about this without reading through the whole thread. My turn to apologise!

SouthMoroccoStu
30-10-2018, 04:43 PM

The lady is really really lucky imho and this sort of thing can and has caused very serious injury.

It’s the female hearts fan at the end of the video critising him for throwing the bottle at other hearts fans

So it’s ok if it’s Celtic (or any other) fans then love?

It’s a pretty clear video, if you know this pathetic little runt you’ll recognise him

givescotlandfreedom
30-10-2018, 04:44 PM

Kind of like Yaxley Lennon then.

Aldo
30-10-2018, 04:46 PM
It’s the female hearts fan at the end of the video critising him for throwing the bottle at other hearts fans

So it’s ok if it’s Celtic (or any other) fans then love?

It’s a pretty clear video, if you know this pathetic little runt you’ll recognise him

It’s shocking and it’s launched and his reaction after tells it all.

Someone will hopefully recognise him and do the needful!

Sprouleflyer
30-10-2018, 04:46 PM

Fienian *******s shouted with a very distinct northern Irish accent?

Huns with a ferry and bus fare?

One Day Soon
30-10-2018, 05:08 PM
tommy robinson is not far right.

wtf?

CropleyWasGod
30-10-2018, 05:13 PM
wtf?

And it's

2 4 6 8

That Tommy Robinson fellow, I think he means.

hibees 7062
30-10-2018, 05:15 PM
https://scontent.fman3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/44991650_1947585838875983_6227712595063734272_o.jp g?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent.fman3-1.fna&oh=242875a9c580a8a1e3fc6affaa6a573a&oe=5C3E7D16

Liam_Hibs
30-10-2018, 05:16 PM
Seen the video on Evening news. Most of the lads are from Penicuik.

One of them is the lad who did the Nazi salute a few years back.

Lendo
30-10-2018, 05:23 PM

* You’re

IGRIGI
30-10-2018, 05:26 PM

Robinson has brought to light the Muslim grooming gangs so for the do gooder social justice warrior left that makes him a Nazi.

Fife-Hibee
30-10-2018, 05:34 PM
Robinson has brought to light the Muslim grooming gangs so for the do gooder social justice warrior left that makes him a Nazi.

He never brought them to light at all. They were brought to justice through the legal system. He just wants to take the law into his own hands and deal with them in his own way.

HibeeHibernian4
30-10-2018, 05:39 PM

We're veering into politics here which I'm sure the admins won't be keen on, but for the record, he actually hindered the trial and nearly let guilty men walk away scot free because they would've had grounds for a mistrial.

kaimendhibs
30-10-2018, 05:43 PM
What is with the constant need to defend all things Hearts? What a nightmare you would be sitting next to you at a derby. [emoji23]Did he defend Hearts?

kaimendhibs
30-10-2018, 05:43 PM
Done what? :confused:Threw the bottle that hit the elderly Hearts fan G

Carheenlea
30-10-2018, 05:55 PM

I never said he was.
I included him along with others who have taken the plight and name of Lee Rigby for their own gains, which has caused distress to the Rigby family. Imagine seeing your sons image emblazoned on a flag by football fans to be used as a tool to antagonise other football fans - it is as distasteful as football fans celebrating Rigby’s death in song.

givescotlandfreedom
30-10-2018, 06:03 PM
What a nightmare you would be sitting next to you at a derby. 😂

Not at all, he's got cracking seats in the Wheatfield.

Kojock
30-10-2018, 06:04 PM
Just seen the video, the boy throws what looks like a full bottle of beer towards a bus, misses it and apparently hits a 70 year old woman in the face with it. He then turns round shouting cmon then, face very clear.
He’s bound to be caught, good on the Jambo who filmed it.

No way does he throw the beer bottle towards the bus, he deliberately throws it at the Celtic supporters on the pavement.

Lemonade
30-10-2018, 06:07 PM

What a little *******.
Imagine skelping an old woman with a bottle.
i hope someone leathers him.

Lemonade
30-10-2018, 06:08 PM

Bore off

kaimendhibs
30-10-2018, 06:09 PM
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I'm_cabbaged
30-10-2018, 06:10 PM

Jesus ****ing Christ

Aldo
No way does he throw the beer bottle towards the bus, he deliberately throws it at the Celtic supporters on the pavement.

Correct. Runs up next to the parked car and launches it at those standing there. Camera does not lie!

Here’s Lucy!

:confused:

Simkin911
30-10-2018, 06:11 PM
Despicable actions. Very limited intelligence. Hope he’s identified and brought to justice. Overall, pretty poor behaviour from a number of individuals though. Hopefully Budge will speak out.

Aldo
30-10-2018, 06:14 PM
What a little *******.
Imagine skelping an old woman with a bottle.
i hope someone leathers him.

He will be found and will be dealt with. It’s just a the little matter of who finds him first, the Police or relatives of the lady who he injured.

Itsnoteasy
30-10-2018, 06:15 PM

So here is the events that unfolded, straight from the horses mouth
A Celtic bus drives along a street they weren't supposed to be.
They are banging on the windows & singing their songs.
Some have jumped off the bus & this is when all the aggro starts.
That twat (whose time will come) runs over & launches the bottle at so called Celtic fans to hit my auntie square in the face with a full bottle of beer.
#youcanrunbutyoucanthide

Kojock
30-10-2018, 06:17 PM
That twat (whose time will come) runs over & launches the bottle at so called Celtic fans to hit my auntie square in the face with a full bottle of beer.
#youcanrunbutyoucanthide

That's the version I've taken from the videos and various comments 're the incident, as you say he will be getting a knock on his door very soon.

O'Rourke3
30-10-2018, 06:33 PM
#youcanrunbutyoucanthide

Was the bus "deliberatly" lost the same way/incident of our our CalumnLaidlaw and his son got dragged into unfairly and unneccessarily? Cannot and will not condone the throwing of a bottle but if the Celtc fans went into provoke then their bus has to get done as well.

Hermit Crab
30-10-2018, 06:45 PM

Yep, moved there from the gorgie road end. Now platinum in section D upper of the Wheatfield, great view!

Itsnoteasy
30-10-2018, 06:46 PM
Was the bus "deliberatly" lost the same way/incident of our our CalumnLaidlaw and his son got dragged into unfairly and unneccessarily? Cannot and will not condone the throwing of a bottle but if the Celtc fans went into provoke then their bus has to get done as well.

Spot on mate.

Crab apple
30-10-2018, 07:18 PM

Agreed. He’s aiming it at the folk on the pavement. Makes it even worse imho.

Joe6-2
30-10-2018, 07:19 PM

No it doesn’t

SON OF PADDY
30-10-2018, 07:27 PM
Did you laugh in his face and sing "JACKANORY, JACKANORY, JACKANORY" over and over.

I just looked at him and laughed 😆😆
And ask him what right minded Hibs fan's would want to line either Celtic or heart's pockets?🙄

SON OF PADDY
30-10-2018, 07:44 PM
I'm going to give the dafty the benefit of the doubt. He maybe heard someone saying that there was "500 Hibs fans in the Celtic end" but didn't realise that they were talking about the Celtic-Hibs game at Parkhead.

😆😆😉 love it!

norhfc
30-10-2018, 07:48 PM

Your right he does throw it at the people on the pavement.
Waiting to hear he’s been lifted.

SON OF PADDY
30-10-2018, 07:52 PM
Anyway, to give my two cents on the issue, there's been an alarming resurgence in a minority of Hearts' support that now openly indulges in Northern Irish loyalism (irrelevant) and bigotry

Excellent post ! 👏👏

Barney McGrew
30-10-2018, 07:58 PM

He’ll be facing a lot more than a banning order I would have thought. A wee spell in Saughton looks pretty likely when the Police catch up with him.

Tornadoes70
30-10-2018, 08:03 PM
Your right he does throw it at the people on the pavement.
Waiting to hear he’s been lifted.

I think the charge could be one of culpable and reckless conduct and probably an obligatory breach of the peace? Sheriff Court case probably with sentencing up to 5 years and/or unlimited fine. I think this is the case but happy to be corrected.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

jabis
30-10-2018, 08:09 PM
And it's

2 4 6 8

That Tommy Robinson fellow, I think he means.

You can only hope,but I doubt it .

Aldo
30-10-2018, 08:20 PM
I think the charge could be one of culpable and reckless conduct and probably an obligatory breach of the peace? Sheriff Court case probably with sentencing up to 5 years and/or unlimited fine. I think this is the case but happy to be corrected.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

Assault to severe injury and if the lady is scared in any way permanent disfigurement.

Or

Serious Assault with the same caveat.

Along with

Culpable and reckless conduct.

Jail time and banned from attending sporting events for 10 years.

I do however think this is the least of his worries

Kojock
30-10-2018, 08:21 PM
Yep, moved there from the gorgie road end. Now platinum in section D upper of the Wheatfield, great view!

Think you have replied to the wrong post mate 😂

Scott Allan Key
30-10-2018, 08:21 PM

While the grooming gangs were from South Asian descent, there is no way their crimes can be linked to their religious or more aptly, lack of religious scruples. It is worth pointing out that the prosecutor in Rotherham was a Muslim acting within his beliefs in prosecuting their crimes.

linlithgowhibbie
30-10-2018, 08:22 PM

There is no way a bus driver would deliberately take a coach costing approx.£150,000- £200,000 into an area where it is likely to have its windows smashed.
Not even if the idiots on board asked him too. More likely that it was the 1st time the driver had had to deal with parking arrangements for a footie match at Murrayfield. There should have been Police/wardens at the junctions/roundabouts directing coaches to the correct areas.
I do not know if supporters clubs had to register (like we do when going to Hampden) and so would have been given a map/directions to the correct areas.

Not sure what you mean "their bus has to be done as well"? Do you mean the driver, what has he done that's illegal? Do you mean the fans on board? Where are you going to get their names and addresses and prove they had acted against the law?

Tornadoes70
30-10-2018, 08:29 PM
Assault to severe injury and if the lady is scared in any way permanent disfigurement.

Or

Along with

You could well be correct in assuming a number of charges in the first instance with a good lawyer pleading them down to possibly a singular one. He could easily be looking at a jail term of 6 months for this given the circumstances.

Complete bell end.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

Aldo
30-10-2018, 08:43 PM
You could well be correct in assuming a number of charges in the first instance with a good lawyer pleading them down to possibly a singular one. He could easily be looking at a jail term of 6 months for this given the circumstances.

Complete bell end.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

Regardless he’s looking at a very serious offence for his actions and he will get what’s coming to him.

The footage does not lie.

I honestly do not know why anyone would do such a thing. His actions have serious injured a 70 year old lady but what he did could have killed someone.

Itsnoteasy
30-10-2018, 08:49 PM

Or

Along with

Well the Noose is Tightening.

Someone should be getting a knock on their door fairly soon.

Social media is a powerful tool.
185000 views 1600 comments.

The saddest thing about the whole situation is my auntie has not left her house since it happened.

She is also frightened to attend the derby tomorrow.

For someone who has attended every home, away, friendlies & European games for over 30 that's s$@£e.

Now you need to cut me some slack here.

I have offered to go to the match with her & sit with the dark side to hopefully coax her to go.

Brizo
30-10-2018, 08:53 PM

Good post :agree:

While the diet hun element is a minority it's a much more substantial minority than many decent Jambos admit to. While calling them out on Kickback is one thing, there doesn't appear to be much effort from the decent Jambos at games to drown out the bigoted songs with football songs. Its up to Budgie to take the lead in condemning her bigots and the majority to self police the minority but neither seems likely.

PatHead
30-10-2018, 08:54 PM

The saddest thing about the whole situation is my auntie has not left her house since it happened.

For someone who has attended every home, away, friendlies & European games for over 30 that's s$@£e.

I have offered to go to the match with her & sit with the dark side to hopefully coax her to go.

Hearts should be inviting her into hospitality or the board room.

Carheenlea
30-10-2018, 08:55 PM

Bang on.

HibbyAndy
30-10-2018, 08:55 PM
Take it this guy has been caught by now ? If not shame on the Hearts fans that aren't owning up to who this cretin is !!!

HibbyAndy
30-10-2018, 08:56 PM

:agree:

Bare minimum

Sergey
30-10-2018, 09:01 PM
Good post :agree:

While the diet hun element is a minority it's a much more substantial minority than many decent Jambos admit to. While calling them out on Kickback is one thing, there doesn't appear to be much effort from the decent Jambos at games to drown out the bigoted songs with football songs. Its up to Budgie to take the lead in condemning her bigots and the majority to self police the minority but neither seems likely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQuLLfTaZEo

leggeto
30-10-2018, 09:08 PM

???????????
:0

Aldo
30-10-2018, 09:09 PM

Good and this will just be the beginning for him which will prove to be a very tough ride.

This however will be nothing compared to what your aunt went through and sadly what she will be experiencing right now.

The actions of one complete and utter idiot has dented you aunt’s confidence and I really do hope she realises that she was not targeted but at the wrong place at wrong time.

It will be hard at her age (I don’t mean to be disrespectful here) to recover from this but hopefully in time she will, starting tomorrow.

As for a bit of slack.... I’m sure we can all turn a wee blind eye on this occasion however you have to promise you’ll not be wearing Maroon! [emoji85]

Regards and best wishes to your aunt GG

O'Rourke3
30-10-2018, 09:21 PM
There is no way a bus driver would deliberately take a coach costing approx.£150,000- £200,000 into an area where it is likely to have its windows smashed.
Not even if the idiots on board asked him too. More likely that it was the 1st time the driver had had to deal with parking arrangements for a footie match at Murrayfield. There should have been Police/wardens at the junctions/roundabouts directing coaches to the correct areas.
I do not know if supporters clubs had to register (like we do when going to Hampden) and so would have been given a map/directions to the correct areas.

Not sure what you mean "their bus has to be done as well"? Do you mean the driver, what has he done that's illegal? Do you mean the fans on board? Where are you going to get their names and addresses and prove they had acted against the law?

I'm not saying he/she did. Pretty sure the incident on ER with the Rangers fans either the driver or the convenor ended up being charged.

Itsnoteasy
30-10-2018, 09:22 PM
Take it this guy has been caught by now ? If not shame on the Hearts fans that aren't owning up to who this cretin is !!!

Thanks to the power of social media I have the same name given to me by 3 different strangers.
The said person has deleted FB & Twitter accounts.
25 year old.
Can't say anymore just now.

Itsnoteasy
30-10-2018, 09:24 PM
Good and this will just be the beginning for him which will prove to be a very tough ride.

This however will be nothing compared to what your aunt went through and sadly what she will be experiencing right now.

The actions of one complete and utter idiot has dented you aunt’s confidence and I really do hope she realises that she was not targeted but at the wrong place at wrong time.

It will be hard at her age (I don’t mean to be disrespectful here) to recover from this but hopefully in time she will, starting tomorrow.

As for a bit of slack.... I’m sure we can all turn a wee blind eye on this occasion however you have to promise you’ll not be wearing Maroon! [emoji85]

Regards and best wishes to your aunt GG

As for wearing MAROON I dinnae love my auntie that much.

Aldo
30-10-2018, 09:24 PM
As for wearing MAROON I dinnae love my auntie that much.

[emoji23][emoji108]

stoneyburn hibs
30-10-2018, 09:25 PM

That's brutal that she's put off going tomorrow, nice gesture from yourself and I hope she will change her mind.

HibbyAndy
30-10-2018, 09:26 PM
Thanks to the power of social media I have the same name given to me by 3 different strangers.
25 year old.

Good stuff :aok:

Will be banned for life , Him skipping away with pride for what he has done is sickening !

leggeto
30-10-2018, 09:27 PM
25 year old.

Hope your aunt gets better GG and gets to the game too.
And don't worry about sitting with the enemy as I done it too in the 2-2 replay but it was annoying that I couldn't go mental like our end that day.
Hopefully he will get the 6 o clock knock in the morning straight to st Leonard's

SouthMoroccoStu
30-10-2018, 09:49 PM
25 year old.

25?!

Jesus wept

Not exactly a daft young laddie

Won’t be long before the uk wide news sources pick up on this story

A massive pr nightmare for our neighbours and (hopefully) some jail time for their chief village idiot

macca70
30-10-2018, 09:56 PM
Wasn’t even as if he just lobbed the bottle, he launched it with some amount of aggression!!

I’m sure Budge was quick enough to come out and comment about away fans behaviour a while ago. Maybe it’s about time she addressed the issues within her own support now.

4 years ago Budgie identifies that there was a problem, 4 years on and still nothing has changed, it’s probably got worse.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/hearts-fans-back-budge-in-celtic-supporters-row-1-3623693

CMurdoch
31-10-2018, 12:01 AM

Alan, hope your Aunty is okay and can be persuaded to go to the match. She couldn't be in safer hands.

Everything about that video is horrible.
The needless violence, the menacing sectarian shouts, the general ****my dark intimidating atmosphere, half wit parents standing with their children allowing them to remain in danger and witness the whole ****ty thing. Horrible stuff.

Fife-Hibee
31-10-2018, 06:04 AM
Mental that people are standing there with toddlers! ****ing idiots!!

we are hibs
31-10-2018, 06:08 AM

2014 They lost at ER on pens against 9 men against ICT. Didn't even sell out the 3 stands they had either

Ryan69
31-10-2018, 06:50 AM
He never brought them to light at all. They were brought to justice through the legal system. He just wants to take the law into his own hands and deal with them in his own way.

Its a big part due to him...It got out!

The police and social services swept it under the carpet for years!

10s of thousands of young children have been destroyed due to not creating racial tension.

JimBHibees
31-10-2018, 06:59 AM

10s of thousands of young children have been destroyed due to not creating racial tension.

That's nonsense.

SirDavidsNapper
31-10-2018, 07:19 AM
2014 They lost at ER on pens against 9 men against ICT. Didn't even sell out the 3 stands they had either

Were they not 2-1 up with 5 mins to go against 9 men? Biggest bottle job since 86

SirDavidsNapper
31-10-2018, 07:23 AM
https://youtu.be/fjbjctH2sMo

Big team

SouthMoroccoStu
31-10-2018, 07:31 AM
Were they not 2-1 up with 5 mins to go against 9 men? Biggest bottle job since 86

Ha ha yes they were

Can’t remember which player was caught on tv prematurely celebrating...

calumhibee1
31-10-2018, 07:32 AM

Deary dear.

Lendo
31-10-2018, 07:55 AM

I love you Ryan69. Going back and reviewing your posting history is an absolute joy. I recommend everyone should do it.

Tynie01011973
31-10-2018, 08:20 AM
Ha ha yes they were

Can’t remember which player was caught on tv prematurely celebrating...

Tattoo freak Ryan Stevenson

Jones28
31-10-2018, 08:42 AM

Did you just actually say that ya ****ing rocket?

O'Rourke3
31-10-2018, 09:23 AM
Were they not 2-1 up with 5 mins to go against 9 men? Biggest bottle job since 862-1 with no minutes to go. ICT equaliser was something like +4.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Bostonhibby
31-10-2018, 09:37 AM
2-1 with no minutes to go. ICT equaliser was something like +4.

Sent from my F8331 using TapatalkYou could say it was a bigger jambottle event than Dens Park 1986.

hibsbollah
31-10-2018, 10:03 AM
'Hang Neil Lennon' graffiti in huge letters on Russell Road today, on the approach to the ground.

I know we also have some fun with Levein but that's taking it a wee bit far methinks. Typical of how that club have sunk.

Mantis Toboggan
31-10-2018, 10:04 AM
I love you Ryan69. Going back and reviewing your posting history is an absolute joy. I recommend everyone should do it.

Seconded. It's great when someone uses the power of the internet to consistently demonstrate exactly how much insight they have into the world.

Smartie
31-10-2018, 10:08 AM
'Hang Neil Lennon' graffiti in huge letters on Russell Road today, on the approach to the ground.

I know we also have some fun with Levein but that's taking it a wee bit far methinks. Typical of how that club have sunk.

That's not acceptable.

I normally like to think we're above that sort of stuff through here. I wouldn't want any of our fans to express any sort of similar sentiment to Craig Levein.

We could really do with Budge coming out and criticising some of what has happened over the past few days, events which have clearly crossed a line.

BILLYHIBS
31-10-2018, 10:17 AM
Seem to remember not that long ago the deep concern, outpouring of empathy and best wishes to get well soon on these threads when Craig Levein the man we all love to hate was taken seriously ill.
Football rivalry took a back seat
The perpetrators should hang their heads in shame
It is the last thing Lenny needs before a big game though I am sure he is well used to it after his previous experiences in Glasgow and at Tinycastle.

CropleyWasGod
31-10-2018, 10:33 AM

"Hang", "Blast" and the occasional "Damn" are perfectly acceptable in these days, old chap, no?

Bostonhibby
31-10-2018, 10:45 AM

I know we also have some fun with Levein but that's taking it a wee bit far methinks. Typical of how that club have sunk.They really are looking to fill the hun void left by the now defunct Glasgow rangers. Bet they wouldn't be able to front Neil and say anything to his face.

Cowards. Let's keep backing our manager.

Kato
31-10-2018, 10:45 AM
We could really do with Budge coming out and criticising some of what has happened over the past few days, events which have clearly crossed a line.

Good idea. Let's all hold our breath until it happens.................

Bostonhibby
31-10-2018, 10:50 AM
Good idea. Let's all hold our breath until it happens.................If nothing happens I'm guessing she's secretly enjoying this new band of gloryhunters that their recent wee run seems to have attracted.

Kato
31-10-2018, 10:52 AM
If nothing happens I'm guessing she's secretly enjoying this new band of gloryhunters that their recent wee run seems to have attracted.

Perhaps. More like she's "black-affronted", will be saying "jings" a lot in private and nothing in public.

Bostonhibby
31-10-2018, 11:00 AM
Perhaps. More like she's "black-affronted", will be saying "jings" a lot in private and nothing in public.[emoji106] actions speak louder than words though and she's been pretty vocal on the subject previously.

Smartie
31-10-2018, 11:23 AM
Good idea. Let's all hold our breath until it happens.................

She made a few decent noises early on in her time there.

But if the press pick up on this, they've not had a good 4 days PR wise - 70 year old women getting bottled, messages about hanging opposition managers daubed on walls and fighting in the stands amongst their own fans.

She might have a decision to make soon - is she on the same side as the decent Hearts fans or the bams?

superbam
31-10-2018, 11:41 AM

You are easily manipulated pal

Kato
31-10-2018, 11:48 AM
You are easily manipulated pal

Sad, isn't it.

cabbageandribs1875
31-10-2018, 11:59 AM

good post, but i don't think Budge will risk losing any Direct Debits for quite a while yet

CMurdoch
31-10-2018, 12:01 PM
good post, but i don't think Budge will risk losing any Direct Debits for quite a while yet

A dilemna as old as the hills :greengrin

Www1875hfc
31-10-2018, 03:36 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181031/bce5c93e45d70973a133a07b0b6af913.jpg

Carheenlea
31-10-2018, 03:39 PM

Vandalism doesn’t really work the same if you’re doing it on home turf - another Jambo Fail to add to the long list.

Baader
31-10-2018, 03:42 PM
Just spray a big green 'I' and 'L' over the 'n' and 'g'

Northernhibee
31-10-2018, 03:45 PM
Just spray a big green 'I' and 'L' over the 'n' and 'g'

Hang Geil Leggol?

hibsbollah
31-10-2018, 03:57 PM
"Hang", "Blast" and the occasional "Damn" are perfectly acceptable in these days, old chap, no?

Ah, I understand now. I'd been labouring under the misapprehension that they meant 'hang' as in the action verb meaning to execute by means of strangulation. Now I think about it, the writer is probably trying to say 'Hang and drat that Neil Lennon, he's a cad and a bounder'.

I shouldn't be so cynical really. **** the Hearts.

Joe6-2
31-10-2018, 03:58 PM

Running scared?

CMurdoch
31-10-2018, 03:59 PM

Make it a polite appeal by adding a C before the H and an E after G

SirDavidsNapper
31-10-2018, 04:03 PM
Hang Geil Leggol?

Hail Ieil Leiioi

squire
31-10-2018, 04:04 PM
Cook Pass Babridge

hibee316
31-10-2018, 04:09 PM
Hang Geil Leggol?

We are all Hang Geil Leggol.

SirDavidsNapper
31-10-2018, 04:11 PM

I suspect they're just offering Lennon a Hang. A Swiss percussion instrument developed in 2000. Probably the same kind hearted Jambos that did the unpaid cashing up in Sainsbury's to help out. Clearly just forgot the question mark at the end.

Tornadoes70
31-10-2018, 04:11 PM

Pathetic and juvenile nonsense.

The best reply from us would be to stick it to them tonight on the field of play. Lets get in about them from the first kick off.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

One Day Soon
31-10-2018, 04:23 PM
We are all Hang Geil Leggol.

I am Hang Geil Leggol too.

Carheenlea
31-10-2018, 04:28 PM
Cook Pass Babridge

:hilarious

HIBERNIAN-0762
31-10-2018, 04:31 PM
Getting out if hand now IMO they are getting just like their big bigot brothers.

Keith_M
31-10-2018, 05:33 PM

No, that was the police and legal system. Robinson has only used it to further his own agenda.

Using serious issues like this in order to stir up even more hatred towards religious or ethnic groups you do not like is not admirable and has been used by unpleasant people throughout history, often with terrible consequences.

Diclonius
31-10-2018, 05:34 PM
hail ieil leiioi

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

blackpoolhibs
31-10-2018, 06:01 PM

Pete
31-10-2018, 06:05 PM

Just so Rangers. Real jambos will be mortified.

SouthMoroccoStu
31-10-2018, 06:08 PM

On the plus side, their spelling is improving

They managed to go a whole THREE WORDS without a mistake

superbam
31-10-2018, 06:18 PM

ah yes, the language of socially inadequate american keyboard warriors with a persecution complex. Always a give away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QxjEMBv0IU

hibsbollah
31-10-2018, 10:05 PM

This provides some context for what happened this evening. It's the irrational hatred they have for him that resulted in him getting hit by the coin, not him noising them up a bit.

Hibrandenburg
31-10-2018, 10:45 PM

Absolute horse manure.

delbert
01-11-2018, 12:57 AM
I am Hang Geil Leggol too.

And so’s my wife !

CMurdoch
01-11-2018, 01:10 AM
This provides some context for what happened this evening. It's the irrational hatred they have for him that resulted in him getting hit by the coin, not him noising them up a bit.

It was the combination of both

givescotlandfreedom
01-11-2018, 03:31 AM
Even most of kickback are condemning the coin throwing.

givescotlandfreedom
01-11-2018, 03:36 AM
Even most of kickback are condemning the coin throwing.

Quite a few throbbers there too though in the interest of fairness who would never do it to his face.

Ozyhibby
10-11-2018, 06:55 PM
Deleted pic

H18S NX
10-11-2018, 07:06 PM
Absolutely disgraceful,no shame whatsoever.

Pagan Hibernia
10-11-2018, 07:17 PM
I think this is a wind up. The guys twitter account has just been set up and he’s following Hibs fans

Yep. I find this almost impossible to believe

AltheHibby
10-11-2018, 07:20 PM
It has the feel of someone trying to make 'them lot' look bad.

PatHead
10-11-2018, 07:21 PM
What kind of a sick twat would make that up? If it is fake he really needs help.

hibsbollah
10-11-2018, 07:31 PM
Let's not give that any further publicity, whether it's true or not. Close the thread in my opinion.

Keith_M
10-11-2018, 07:33 PM
Let's not give that any further publicity, whether it's true or not. Close the thread in my opinion.

Maybe the admins could delete that particular post and any responses to it.

There's no way that happened.

Hermit Crab
10-11-2018, 07:56 PM
https://twitter.com/MattressDenver/status/1061340526396485632

HNA3
10-11-2018, 08:18 PM

The original poster has deleted the post already, I’ve deleted the post it was quoted in.

👍

lord bunberry
10-11-2018, 08:19 PM

What’s the point in deleting something that’s widely available on another platform. Censorship isn’t the answer to things like this.
I very much doubt it happened so it’s better if it’s proven to be nonsense rather than someone reading it and not knowing it’s rubbish because it was deleted.

Keith_M
10-11-2018, 08:27 PM
The original poster has deleted the post already, I’ve deleted the post it was quoted in.

👍

Cheers

:aok: