PDA

View Full Version : Yams Hearts class

Pages : 1 [2]

Pete
10-11-2018, 07:39 PM
What’s the point in deleting something that’s widely available on another platform. Censorship isn’t the answer to things like this.
I very much doubt it happened so it’s better if it’s proven to be nonsense rather than someone reading it and not knowing it’s rubbish because it was deleted.

Indeed...a bit pointless.

It does sound like fake news though.

heretoday
10-11-2018, 07:52 PM
Killie scorer Ross Millen is the son of Andy Millen, formerly of this parish. Hurrah!!

lord bunberry
10-11-2018, 07:53 PM
Indeed...a bit pointless.

It does sound like fake news though.
Agreed. It would’ve been all over social media by now if it was true.

Ryan69
10-11-2018, 08:11 PM
Absolute horse manure.

What has this todo with here??

My political opinions have nothing todo with Hearts!

The fact is though...He did play a large part in exposing what was swept under the carpet for decades!
So not too cause racial tensions.

Though im still too figure out when Islam became a race however

Joe6-2
10-11-2018, 08:18 PM
Agreed. It would’ve been all over social media by now if it was true.

What was it?

lord bunberry
10-11-2018, 08:19 PM
What was it?
Use hermit crabs link further up the page mate.

Joe6-2
10-11-2018, 08:25 PM
Use hermit crabs link further up the page mate.

Won't open, but it's fine, obviously not worth giving time too

lord bunberry
10-11-2018, 08:27 PM
Won't open, but it's fine, obviously not worth giving time too
https://twitter.com/MattressDenver/status/1061340526396485632

The 90+2
10-11-2018, 08:31 PM
Killie scorer Ross Millen is the son of Andy Millen, formerly of this parish. Hurrah!!

Great bit of info :)

Not In The Know
15-11-2018, 01:40 PM
​https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/politics/right-wing-activist-tommy-robinson-promises-hearts-visit-after-masked-group-photo-1-4830448

hibbymac
15-11-2018, 01:46 PM
​https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/politics/right-wing-activist-tommy-robinson-promises-hearts-visit-after-masked-group-photo-1-4830448

Dear oh dear, wonder what Budgie will have to say about this. :rolleyes:

Diclonius
15-11-2018, 01:54 PM
If this is true then Hearts have jumped the queue ahead of Rangers for "most right wing club in Scotland". Joy.

My_Wife_Camille
15-11-2018, 02:53 PM
Every club has them. We’re no angels ourselves. Remember the Skacel song blah blah

Mantis Toboggan
15-11-2018, 03:02 PM

The fact is though...He did play a large part in exposing what was swept under the carpet for decades!

What part did he play exactly? Since you seem to know the facts so well?

Hermit Crab
15-11-2018, 03:04 PM
Every club has them. We’re no angels ourselves. Remember the Skacel song blah blah

Which was sung at Aberdeen last week amongst other unsavoury songs.

sadtom
15-11-2018, 04:13 PM

Did he f***!
The number of paedos exposed by Yaxley Lennon remains stable at sweet f*** all.
What he did do was potentially s4!t on the victims by jeopordising a successful conviction of the monsters who carried out the abuse. For what? To further his own rabid right wing filth agenda. He's the f***ing 'groomer'. All the hiding behind 'Islam isn't a race' bulls4!t doesnt wash with anyone wi half a brain.
He's a racist bigot c***. The end.

givescotlandfreedom
15-11-2018, 04:17 PM
Did he f***!
What he did do was potentially s4!t on the victims by jeopordising a successful conviction of the monsters who carried out the abuse. For what? To further his own rabid right wing filth agenda. He's the f***ing 'groomer'. All the hiding behind 'Islam isn't a race' bulls4!t doesnt wash with anyone wi half a brain.

He wasn't too good at reporting the now convicted paedophile among the EDL ranks either.

The 90+2
15-11-2018, 04:20 PM
Did he f***!

Although the boys is obviously a dick his agenda from the start has always been about deep down getting justice for his family who are directly affected by Muslim sex gangs.

CropleyWasGod
15-11-2018, 04:28 PM
Although the boys is obviously a dick his agenda from the start has always been about deep down getting justice for his family who are directly affected by Muslim sex gangs.

"Justice" would require that he applied the same rhetoric and actions against all forms of abuse and grooming, not just that perpetrated by those who pretend to follow a certain faith.

sadtom
15-11-2018, 04:39 PM
He wasn't too good at reporting the now convicted paedophile among the EDL ranks either.
Spot on. Never turned up at their court cases demanding justice. And there were several convictions.

sadtom
15-11-2018, 04:45 PM

No he doesnt. He doen't care about the victims. He is only i terested in trying to link child abuse to muslims and whip up anti islamic bigotry.
Reality is that over 90% of child abuse is by family members and statistically more 'native christians' committ child abuse than 'new muslims'.
These people were on trial. They were already caught. But the actions of that creepy right wing fantasist, could have seen them walk free.

sadtom
15-11-2018, 04:48 PM
"Justice" would require that he applied the same rhetoric and actions against all forms of abuse and grooming, not just that perpetrated by those who pretend to follow a certain faith.

Correct. Tommeh's interest in 'child abuse' is not for the victims. His interest is in the 'perpetrators'...but only when it suits.

Carheenlea
15-11-2018, 05:22 PM

Share if you think this is a disc race

Wee Effen Bee
15-11-2018, 06:08 PM
No he doesnt. He doen't care about the victims. He is only i terested in trying to link child abuse to muslims and whip up anti islamic bigotry.
Reality is that over 90% of child abuse is by family members and statistically more 'native christians' committ child abuse than 'new muslims'.
These people were on trial. They were already caught. But the actions of that creepy right wing fantasist, could have seen them walk free.

This is the reality brother.
Never thought I’d See the day when Hibs fans try to justify that sad little **** Robinson and his ilk. I can’t stand A lot of what is spouted and done in the name of Islam, but then again, the Torah and the bible are full of pish which can be used to justify horrific abuse against fellow human beings. Robinson is full of sheight: his campaign almost allowed child abusers to be set free. As others have said, if they are white and alt. right, keep on grooming and raping youngsters - if you are not white then we will make a scene and protest outside court that our ‘British’ culture and society favours foreign races and their religions. I don’t care if you are a Hibby, if you think that erse is for the underdog, then you are an idiot and you can fck right off!

OtleyHibs
15-11-2018, 06:20 PM
Correct. Tommeh's interest in 'child abuse' is not for the victims. His interest is in the 'perpetrators'...but only when it suits.

Absolutely mate. I work in Leeds courts and his protesters marched up and down chanting “Muslim paedos off our streets”, I was surprised to learn they had no issues with child molesting people who follow different faiths, you know, including his fellow EDL members

*I said EDL, I think he left and formed a different groups of numpties but I’m sure you’ll all get the point made

Fife-Hibee
15-11-2018, 06:28 PM
He was enjoying a nosh up at the taxpayers expense at the Westminster parliament the very day after he was released. Can't say i'm too surprised at this point. :rolleyes:

sadtom
15-11-2018, 07:49 PM
This is the reality brother.
Never thought I’d See the day when Hibs fans try to justify that sad little **** Robinson and his ilk. I can’t stand A lot of what is spouted and done in the name of Islam, but then again, the Torah and the bible are full of pish which can be used to justify horrific abuse against fellow human beings. Robinson is full of sheight: his campaign almost allowed child abusers to be set free. As others have said, if they are white and alt. right, keep on grooming and raping youngsters - if you are not white then we will make a scene and protest outside court that our ‘British’ culture and society favours foreign races and their religions. I don’t care if you are a Hibby, if you think that erse is for the underdog, then you are an idiot and you can fck right off!

Indeed.

jacomo
15-11-2018, 08:04 PM

:agree:

Idiotic and criminal behaviour. Reporting restrictions exist around court cases for a reason. Tommy Robinson is not exempt from them, no matter how much he considers himself to be a hero.

Mr_F
15-11-2018, 08:26 PM
Dear oh dear, wonder what Budgie will have to say about this. :rolleyes:

She’ll say nowt, like she said heehaw about the woman getting hit with a bottle.

She’s as much of a fud as the rest of them.

BullsCloseHibs
16-11-2018, 09:29 PM
I despise Hearts and always have. But seeing that photo of them and now that story with the Timothy or Christopher Yaxley-Lennon character makes the hatred run way, way, way deeper.

They are a cesspit. All of them and the badge.

ShetlandHibby
17-11-2018, 09:25 PM
I feel sorry for general hearts fans and macraes battalion.To be associated with this erse is unfair just because a few moron ‘fans’ think he’s some sort of lad!

I haven’t spoke to one hearts fan that wants anything to do with him. He can bugger off back to Luton and never return to Scotland

Mr_F
18-11-2018, 08:36 AM
I feel sorry for general hearts fans and macraes battalion.To be associated with this erse is unfair just because a few moron ‘fans’ think he’s some sort of lad!

I haven’t spoke to one hearts fan that wants anything to do with him. He can bugger off back to Luton and never return to Scotland

I don’t. They’ve brought it all on themselves.

Edinburgh’s shame

The 90+2
18-11-2018, 09:53 AM

I’m sure I read his cousin was targeted by a sex gang 20 years ago and it got covered up. For clarification I can’t stand the guy he’s poison.

blackpoolhibs
18-11-2018, 10:06 AM
Let me point out right away, i'm not a Tommy Robinson supporter, but unless you live in or live near some of these places that have been completely taken over by Muslims like Luton, you cant really get into the mind of Robinson and how he thinks.

I lived in St Albans for many years, and its 10 miles from Luton, i did not feel safe walking through Luton then, and that was 20 years ago, comments and stares from the locals that made me feel very uncomfortable would stop me ever going to that town centre unless it was through work.

Burnley not far from where i live now, is exactly the same in fact worse, where unless you go there you really cant imagine the tension in the place.

Now i dont go to Burnley or Luton these days, but living there and seeing whats going on and seeing how their towns have been taken over must, rightly or wrongly affect how people think.

IGRIGI
18-11-2018, 10:25 AM
From well known white supremacist, racist, islamaphobe, alt right Maajid Nawaz

Social Justice Warriors should have the courage to say they will take the child grooming, they'll take the child abuse and rape all in the name of multiculturalism and diversity just so long as it's not their own children having their lives ruined.

CapitalGreen
18-11-2018, 10:36 AM
From well known white supremacist, racist, islamaphobe, alt right Maajid Nawaz

Social Justice Warriors should have the courage to say they will take the child grooming, they'll take the child abuse and rape all in the name of multiculturalism and diversity just so long as it's not their own children having their lives ruined.

Have you just used an article reporting the conviction of multiple offenders to suggest the UK is tolerant of offenders?

SirDavidsNapper
18-11-2018, 10:52 AM
Didn't know who Tommy Robinson was until this Hearts stuff broke.

Keith_M
18-11-2018, 11:04 AM
Have you just used an article reporting the conviction of multiple offenders to suggest the UK is tolerant of offenders?

No, I think he's pointing out that a Pakistani Muslim is saying they have a problem in their community that should not be glossed over in case it might cause offence, or for reasons of political correctness.

I'm not saying (nor is he) that all Pakistani Muslims are involved in it, but I applaud the guy for his honesty and desire to see it eradicated.

I also understand some people's attitude to living in a community that appears to be 'overrun' by those of a different culture, as I recently did so myself and my experience was not pleasant. It doesn't mean that I hate everyone from that community or want to send them home, but I can see why some people think multiculturalism doesn't work.

I still think Tommy Robinson is a racist dick, though.

harpo
18-11-2018, 07:43 PM
I truly believe the world is entering another dark episode and history is repeating itself with the rise of fascism.
In different areas of our society the spread of racism is becoming more apparent from the Ryanair flight abuse of a elderly Black woman to the attacks on our own Irish Catholic manager Neil Lennon. To defeat fascism and racism you need to confront it.
A small but noisey element of our rivals Hearts, have now been drawn to the British Nationalist and Islamaphobic politics of "Tommy Robinson" (though even a judge in one of Robinsons cases said he didn't know his real name).
The seperation of politics and football is now being broken in Edinburgh, by those small minded bigots on the other side of our city. They are organising and await a visit by their demigod that is funded by far right money here in UK, US and Israel. Will the decent Hearts fans organize and fight the cancer that infects their club? I doubt it though I hope I'm wrong. Will we, Hibernian fans a club that was formed against the bigotry, racism and sectarianism it's founders faced daily organize against this growing problem? I also doubt it, but to ignore it, won't solve anything, infact it only helps the growing problem our world faces.

andrew70
19-11-2018, 03:07 AM
Tommy Robinson😂😂😂 him and Katie Hopkins should get together. ****ing weirdos.

Brizo
19-11-2018, 06:20 AM
Let me point out right away, i'm not a Tommy Robinson supporter, but unless you live in or live near some of these places that have been completely taken over by Muslims like Luton, you cant really get into the mind of Robinson and how he thinks.

I lived in St Albans for many years, and its 10 miles from Luton, i did not feel safe walking through Luton then, and that was 20 years ago, comments and stares from the locals that made me feel very uncomfortable would stop me ever going to that town centre unless it was through work.

Burnley not far from where i live now, is exactly the same in fact worse, where unless you go there you really cant imagine the tension in the place.

Now i dont go to Burnley or Luton these days, but living there and seeing whats going on and seeing how their towns have been taken over must, rightly or wrongly affect how people think.

While Robinson is everything I detest I agree with your points about Luton.

Ive worked there and walking through the town centre shopping precinct, even during the day time, I felt constantly on my guard. While Robinsons an extremist who has lost any respect (if that's the right word) from most of the white population of Luton, even the most moderate of them feel like strangers in their own town. Ive also worked in parts of East London and if you get chatting to even the most moderate white locals they rightly or wrongly feel under siege.

We are very fortunate that Edinburgh is genuinely multi cultural with all sorts of different nationalities and heritages living side by side. That's how it should be and for social cohesion that's how it needs to be. Unfortunately that isn't the case in many English towns and cities. Lutons a prime example of a town where a lack of integration has created extremists in both the white and Muslim communities.

Scott Allan Key
19-11-2018, 10:58 AM

Can the admins please remove this post. They are NOT Muslim, please stop affiliating this beautiful belief system with the actions of criminal perverts. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe6-2
19-11-2018, 11:09 AM
Can the admins please remove this post. They are NOT Muslim, please stop affiliating this beautiful belief system with the actions of criminal perverts. Thanks

Beautiful belief system????

Scott Allan Key
19-11-2018, 11:18 AM
No, I think he's pointing out that a Pakistani Muslim is saying they have a problem in their community that should not be glossed over in case it might cause offence, or for reasons of political correctness.

I'm not saying (nor is he) that all Pakistani Muslims are involved in it, but I applaud the guy for his honesty and desire to see it eradicated.

I also understand some people's attitude to living in a community that appears to be 'overrun' by those of a different culture, as I recently did so myself and my experience was not pleasant. It doesn't mean that I hate everyone from that community or want to send them home, but I can see why some people think multiculturalism doesn't work.

I still think Tommy Robinson is a racist dick, though.

He’s a Pakistani and a Muslim. Someone from Britain or Pakistan may commit child abuse and it does seem there is a problem with some Pakistani heritage men, but as with the Catholicism of say, Jimmy Saville, the teachings of that belief system and of Islam not only contradict paedophilia but demand a counteraction on the behalf of the Muslim.

I can’t understand why any self respecting Muslim would use that banner to allow a label of paedophile to be conjoined to it. I’ve said it before, one of the prosecutors in Rotherham was a Muslim in convicting grooming gangs. I’d expect nothing less.

Newry Hibs
19-11-2018, 11:56 AM

While Robinson is everything I detest I agree with your points about Luton.

Ive worked there and walking through the town centre shopping precinct, even during the day time, I felt constantly on my guard. While Robinsons an extremist who has lost any respect (if that's the right word) from most of the white population of Luton, even the most moderate of them feel like strangers in their own town. Ive also worked in parts of East London and if you get chatting to even the most moderate white locals they rightly or wrongly feel under siege.

We are very fortunate that Edinburgh is genuinely multi cultural with all sorts of different nationalities and heritages living side by side. That's how it should be and for social cohesion that's how it needs to be. Unfortunately that isn't the case in many English towns and cities. Lutons a prime example of a town where a lack of integration has created extremists in both the white and Muslim communities.

I was born and raised in Luton (moved out 14 years ago) and still visit 2-3 times a year. There always was an 'asian' part of town, and that has grown massively of late. Going back 30 years there were places I wouldn't have gone to after dark - but that included some dodgy 'white' areas as well. I never really noticed any race issues whilst I was a young lad about town. When I go out for a few beers now in town, I still don't get a feeling of complete dread and fear (maybe because I'm a bit pissed). The shopping centre (Arndale) doesn't really appeal to me and does have a bit of a negative vibe about it. I think a lot of trouble can be between drugs gangs and you'd be unlucky to get caught up as an innocent bystander.

Luton Town FC is right in the middle of an Asian area, but I've never felt any issues walking to and from it (apart from Millwall in 1985). There are noticeably more tables set up in the street with various campaigns / fliers and I would guess they are not always advocating peace but I certainly wouldn't stop to have a debate.

All in all I used to / still think Luton didn't have an outward sense of racism (on any side) but not lived there for a while and I wasn't especially on a 'front line'. Though I certainly wouldn't choose to live there now.

CentreLine
19-11-2018, 11:58 AM
He’s a Pakistani and a Muslim. Someone from Britain or Pakistan may commit child abuse and it does seem there is a problem with some Pakistani heritage men, but as with the Catholicism of say, Jimmy Saville, the teachings of that belief system and of Islam not only contradict paedophilia but demand a counteraction on the behalf of the Muslim.

I can’t understand why any self respecting Muslim would use that banner to allow a label of paedophile to be conjoined to it. I’ve said it before, one of the prosecutors in Rotherham was a Muslim in convicting grooming gangs. I’d expect nothing less.

Well said. There is no sectarian or racial exclusivity to paedophilia or to physical abuse. Recently we have seen Catholic Church residences, such as Nazareth House and Presbyterian residences, such as Quarriers, highlighted in enquiries for confirmed abuses, both physical and sexual. It seems that people giving evidence to the enquiries have spoken of "outside people", as well as resident staff, as responsible for these abuses but no suggestion it was not white British people involved in these cases.
One report even touched upon The Queen Victoria School in Dunblane and suggests a link to Thomas Hamilton https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/798285/Dunblane-killer-Thomas-Hamilton-paedophile-ring-QVS

Yes, we have seen Asian men tried and convicted in some awful cases but this "mob mentality" where one group wants to take the moral high ground here is unjustified and quite sinister in its own way. How do they justify that? Is there some kind of perverse suggestion that "Aye but British people don't have organised gangs" that allows for moral indignation? I think this attitude is due for a major wake-up call when the various enquiries report. I wonder if they will reflect on things quite the same way then?
This disgusting, depraved and criminal behaviour does not recognise sectarian or racial boundaries and is rightly condemned by right thinking people from all sides of society.

Scott Allan Key
19-11-2018, 11:59 AM
Beautiful belief system????

Is it so difficult to accept that there are Hibs fans, who although, unlike yourself take a different approach to understanding rather than identifying with a negative MSM approach.

I remember Benjelloun mentioning how he prayed to Allah to score his sublime goals that won us the League Cup. Surely, even you cannot begrudge that small mercy.

Tornadoes70
19-11-2018, 12:05 PM
Didn't know who Tommy Robinson was until this Hearts stuff broke.

I'm assuming you live on a remote island somewhere?

Even my wife who has no interest in politics or football has heard of the extremely controversial Tommy Robinson.

hibee_nation
19-11-2018, 12:44 PM
Is it so difficult to accept that there are Hibs fans, who although, unlike yourself take a different approach to understanding rather than identifying with a negative MSM approach.

I remember Benjelloun mentioning how he prayed to Allah to score his sublime goals that won us the League Cup. Surely, even you cannot begrudge that small mercy.

Would make no odds if he prayed to allah or or any other man made jingoistic nonsense.

Keith_M
19-11-2018, 12:54 PM

I honestly don't think you either read, or understood, what he wrote.

If one hundred Hibs Fans went on the rampage through Glasgow City Centre after a game, it would be perfectly accurate to describe them as Rampaging Hibs Fans... despite the fact the majority of Hibs Fans do not approve.

If Hibs had a regular and large following of football hooligans, it would be accurate to say there was a problem in the Hibs Support with hooliganism that should not be covered up and needed to be addressed... it would not mean that all Hibs Fans were to blame.

They are Muslims, who were grooming children for sexual exploitation. There appears to be a larger problem with grooming gangs among the British Pakistani Community than there is among the UK population in general.

You can either admit that or stick your head in the sand, that's entirely up to you. I personally admire what the guy said.

Scott Allan Key
19-11-2018, 12:57 PM
Would make no odds if he prayed to allah or or any other man made jingoistic nonsense.

Jingoistic means blindly loyal excessive patriotism. That is man-made set of beliefs. Okay, you don’t believe in a spiritual dimension. Others happen to believe it works and have spiritual affirmation for that.

The point is, such beliefs can spur on a person with positive deeds. I’m trying to show there is a good side to this religion instead of all the cultural labelling getting in the way and treating a large majority of innocent people like ****.

Smartie
19-11-2018, 01:06 PM

If one hundred Hibs Fans went on the rampage through Glasgow City Centre after a game, it would be perfectly accurate to describe them as Rampaging Hibs Fans... despite the fact the majority of Hibs Fans do not approve.

If Hibs had a regular and large following of football hooligans, it would be accurate to say there was a problem in the Hibs Support with hooliganism that should not be covered up and needed to be addressed... it would not mean that all Hibs Fans were to blame.

They are Muslims, who were grooming children for sexual exploitation. There appears to be a larger problem with grooming gangs among the British Pakistani Community than there is among the UK population in general.

You can either admit that or stick your head in the sand, that's entirely up to you. I personally admire what the guy said.

Is there any evidence for this?

Grooming gangs exist, we need to deal with it. But paedophile rings of one type or another have existed for a long time and don't need to be tagged onto any particular nationality or faith. As Book of Kamberi says, there is nothing in the teachings of Islam that encourages or condones paedophilia - exactly the opposite.

The divisive use of language and the unnecessary tagging of the word "Muslim" onto these gangs is a huge problem and contributing to the divided, fragmented nature of our society.

I know a good few muslims. They are all great guys, with fantastic values (in many ways I would say better than my own, as I have a demon or two) and would abhor any link to the type of gangs mentioned.

We shouldn't allow the malignant tone of our tabloid press affect the way we think in this country.

Oh, and Yaxley-Lennon can GTF, along with Farage, Katie Hopkins and the rest of these types of nutter.

Scott Allan Key
19-11-2018, 01:08 PM

No, Islam was revealed in Arabic, the words are keys to defining word, action and deed in a highly, subtle and exacting manner. It is true that people hide behind religion. Personally, I would never target Catholics as perverts like Rangers fans or yourself might do, it seems!, just because that was the do-gooding belief system, people such as Jimmy Saville was born into.

I make a distinction between identity politics, I agree Pakistani men were involved and it is correct to label it so, and religious people. Sometimes people, do things under the cover of religion, so as to make their deeds go uncovered. It doesn’t make them OF that religion while they were doing so. That’s the distinction between a disbeliever or hypocrite and a believer. The lattter wouldn’t do or defend such actions.

To myself as a Muslim, it is deeply insulting that people try to group my transactional beliefs into something perverse. Do you have a problem understanding that? You clearly don’t know much about Islam nor should you, I’ll leave it at that!

Diclonius
19-11-2018, 01:14 PM
It's utterly depressing that anyone at all - even one or two people - are defending Tommy ****ing Robinson or what he stands for on this forum. Unreal.

Newry Hibs
19-11-2018, 01:22 PM
Is there any evidence for this?

Grooming gangs exist, we need to deal with it. But paedophile rings of one type or another have existed for a long time and don't need to be tagged onto any particular nationality or faith. As Book of Kamberi says, there is nothing in the teachings of Islam that encourages or condones paedophilia - exactly the opposite.

The divisive use of language and the unnecessary tagging of the word "Muslim" onto these gangs is a huge problem and contributing to the divided, fragmented nature of our society.

I know a good few muslims. They are all great guys, with fantastic values (in many ways I would say better than my own, as I have a demon or two) and would abhor any link to the type of gangs mentioned.

We shouldn't allow the malignant tone of our tabloid press affect the way we think in this country.

Oh, and Yaxley-Lennon can GTF, along with Farage, Katie Hopkins and the rest of these types of nutter.
I think the issue is the part of Pakistan where these gangs have their roots. There are more from Kashmir/ mirpuri. Now I presume they are also Muslim, but I suspect it is a warped cultural thing that has these people doing it.
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjoga7F0uDeAhWNW8AKHWXqDLwQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.express.co.uk%2Fnews%2***%2F 697583%2FRotherham-abuse-scandal-child-grooming-gangs-industrial-scale-victims-CSE&psig=AOvVaw0yf9ZLRI4S0tBp9CptPfV0&ust=1542723370943256

Scott Allan Key
19-11-2018, 01:29 PM
I think the issue is the part of Pakistan where these gangs have their roots. There are more from Kashmir/ mirpuri. Now I presume they are also Muslim, but I suspect it is a warped cultural thing that has these people doing it.
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjoga7F0uDeAhWNW8AKHWXqDLwQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.express.co.uk%2Fnews%2***%2F 697583%2FRotherham-abuse-scandal-child-grooming-gangs-industrial-scale-victims-CSE&psig=AOvVaw0yf9ZLRI4S0tBp9CptPfV0&ust=1542723370943256

It sadly is all down to culture, a culture where poverty, a low standard and low expectation of education, corruption and misogyny coexist. I’m sad if people think that is defining ‘Muslims’. I’m thinking words have begun to completely lose their meaning with widespread negative opprobrium all the rage.

Wait until I give you all a different definition of jihad! Like anyone cares anymore!

Mantis Toboggan
19-11-2018, 01:58 PM
It's utterly depressing that anyone at all - even one or two people - are defending Tommy ****ing Robinson or what he stands for on this forum. Unreal.

It's unsurprising who the two are.

Newry Hibs
19-11-2018, 02:04 PM

Do you know what he stands for? Or have you got your opinion from the msm?

Mantis Toboggan
19-11-2018, 02:06 PM

I'm still waiting for someone to explain exactly what Robinson did to help in those trials. Other than almost completely ruin them .

Albanian Hibs
19-11-2018, 02:40 PM
I'm assuming you live on a remote island somewhere?

Even my wife who has no interest in politics or football has heard of the extremely controversial Tommy Robinson.

I have heard his name before but I dont know what he does. And for the record I live in Burdiehouse and am on social media every day.

Tornadoes70
19-11-2018, 02:46 PM
I have heard his name before but I dont know what he does. And for the record I live in Burdiehouse and am on social media every day.

No problems mate. I'm just very surprised as he's such an exceedingly high profile controversial bampot. As I said even my wife who doesn't do politics or into football has heard of him and is aware of what he does.

CMurdoch
19-11-2018, 03:02 PM
It sadly is all down to culture, a culture where poverty, a low standard and low expectation of education, corruption and misogyny coexist. I’m sad if people think that is defining ‘Muslims’. I’m thinking words have begun to completely lose their meaning with widespread negative opprobrium all the rage.

Wait until I give you all a different definition of jihad! Like anyone cares anymore!

Well said. Kneejerk anger and lazy labelling of a whole people and a religion.
There is a certain irony in the title of this thread which would suggest all Hearts fans have no class. This is obviously absurd but the stupid will believe it and behave accordingly.
The stupid in society believe and fall for anything which is why radical groups of every type target them.

The truth is all of us individuals are responsible for our actions, good and bad.

Kato
19-11-2018, 03:03 PM

What does he stand for? Where did you get your opinion, whatever it is, of him?

superbam
19-11-2018, 03:03 PM

The"evidence" for Muslims seemingly being accountable for a disproportionate amount of noncery does not stand up to scrutiny, with some very basic research. When challenged, defenders of this position point to figures originated from Tommy's former compadres in the Quilliam Foundation, specifically Maajid Nawaz. The flaws in methodology, especially the approach to sampling, and interpretation of the data presented have been written about widely, although of course do not make the sexy tabloid headlines as they require some boring scrutiny of statistics. Here is merely a couple:

https://www.counterfire.org/articles/opinion/19930-the-far-right-grooming-gangs-and-racist-lies

https://medium.com/@Reg_Left_Media/grooming-gangs-quilliam-the-myth-of-the-84-percent-cc834b57fcf3

If anyone is suspicious of the analysis given the supposed political sympathies of the researchers, please feel free to present a counter analysis and defend the mythical "84%" figure.....

I would think that there are very few people out there who deliberately wish to frustrate the identification, disruption and conviction of pedophile rings in the name of "multiculturalism" (another abused term, but just for shorthand's sake the now). I have not seen any attempts to portray the paedophile cultures that have been identified in the BBC and media in recent decades, or, on a quite unimaginable scale, within the Catholic Church, as being specifically "white" or "catholic" issues, and infer that those populations or creeds have some entrenched cultural characteristics which make them inherently more noncey and predatory. This is just the latest attempt by Tommy Robinson and his fellow travellers to find a conduit for their prejudice. It mirrors their attitude to Islamofascist terrorism....an incredibly diverse, heterogenous global Islamic population of 1.5 billion can somehow be held collectively responsible for the actions of any sick **** who commits atrocities in the name of their warped interpretation of Islam, actions from which Muslims make up well over 90% of victims worldwide.

Tornadoes70
19-11-2018, 03:11 PM
Well said. Kneejerk anger and lazy labelling of a whole people and a religion.
There is a certain irony in the title of this thread which would suggest all Hearts fans have no class. This is obviously absurd but the stupid will believe it and behave accordingly.
The stupid in society believe and fall for anything which is why radical groups of every type target them.

The truth is all of us individuals are responsible for our actions, good and bad.

There's a vast number of good folk out there suffering from mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, non diagnosed illnesses etc co existing with deprivation and poverty of which can affect behaviours. I understand your point mate but not every single person is entirely responsible for their actions. There can well be underlying mitigating circumstances.

Iggy Pope
19-11-2018, 03:11 PM
No problems mate. I'm just very surprised as he's such an exceedingly high profile controversial bampot. As I said even my wife who doesn't do politics or into football has heard of him and is aware of what he does.

Maybe posting some links would enlighten other folk?
He’s a ****ing nutter that fronted the EDL and in very recent times has been refused a US visa and been banned by PayPal and has even found success in dividing the lunatics that support Luton Town.
I’ve no doubt some of our own ‘lads’ sniff around his crusty backside of a ‘Lads Alliance’.

A nazi.

Sorry that these are the Guardian but imagine keeping a library on this bawbag?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/nov/10/paypal-dropped-tommy-robinson-public-pressure-far-right

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/nov/13/tommy-robinson-not-granted-us-visa-in-time-for-washington-visit

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/uk/tommy-robinson-attacked-mob-during-facebook-live/

Tornadoes70
19-11-2018, 03:21 PM
Maybe posting some links would enlighten other folk?
He’s a ****ing nutter that fronted the EDL and in very recent times has been refused a US visa and been banned by PayPal and has even found success in dividing the lunatics that support Luton Town.
I’ve no doubt some of our own ‘lads’ sniff around his crusty backside of a ‘Lads Alliance’.

A nazi.

Sorry that these are the Guardian but imagine keeping a library on this bawbag?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/nov/10/paypal-dropped-tommy-robinson-public-pressure-far-right

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/nov/13/tommy-robinson-not-granted-us-visa-in-time-for-washington-visit

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/uk/tommy-robinson-attacked-mob-during-facebook-live/

I couldn't agree more. Great post Iggy. The man is a racist bigoted ned bampot.

Keith_M
19-11-2018, 07:48 PM
.... Personally, I would never target Catholics as perverts like Rangers fans or yourself might do, it seems!, just because that was the do-gooding belief system, people such as Jimmy Saville was born into.

Just wow!

,,,,It is true that people hide behind religion. ...

....Sometimes people, do things under the cover of religion, so as to make their deeds go uncovered. .........

To myself as a Muslim, it is deeply insulting that people try to group my transactional beliefs into something perverse. Do you have a problem understanding that? You clearly don’t know much about Islam nor should you, I’ll leave it at that!

You clearly have a serious problem, so I really think it best if you DID leave it, instead of lashing out at others, without actually thinking what they actually said or wrote.

You criticize others for real or perceived prejudice, yet you yourself are full of prejudice. You're not exactly a great advertisement for Islam.

FranckSuzy
19-11-2018, 08:07 PM
Saw this on Facebook :aok:

Lendo
19-11-2018, 08:15 PM
Just wow!

You clearly have a serious problem, so I really think it best if you DID leave it, instead of lashing out at others, without actually thinking what they actually said or wrote.

You criticize others for real or perceived prejudice, yet you yourself are full of prejudice. You're not exactly a great advertisement for Islam.

Hahahahahahahahaha. What a nonsense post.

CentreLine
19-11-2018, 09:48 PM

Now that is a post worth backing. Well done to whoever put that together for them. 👍🏻

CMurdoch
19-11-2018, 09:55 PM

That is really good.
Tommy Tommy GTF, Tommy GTF

superfurryhibby
19-11-2018, 10:08 PM

Turn it around mate and notice all the very positive posts calling out the nonsense that the few are speaking.

Hibrandenburg
19-11-2018, 10:33 PM
I was born and raised in Luton (moved out 14 years ago) and still visit 2-3 times a year. There always was an 'asian' part of town, and that has grown massively of late. Going back 30 years there were places I wouldn't have gone to after dark - but that included some dodgy 'white' areas as well. I never really noticed any race issues whilst I was a young lad about town. When I go out for a few beers now in town, I still don't get a feeling of complete dread and fear (maybe because I'm a bit pissed). The shopping centre (Arndale) doesn't really appeal to me and does have a bit of a negative vibe about it. I think a lot of trouble can be between drugs gangs and you'd be unlucky to get caught up as an innocent bystander.

Luton Town FC is right in the middle of an Asian area, but I've never felt any issues walking to and from it (apart from Millwall in 1985). There are noticeably more tables set up in the street with various campaigns / fliers and I would guess they are not always advocating peace but I certainly wouldn't stop to have a debate.

All in all I used to / still think Luton didn't have an outward sense of racism (on any side) but not lived there for a while and I wasn't especially on a 'front line'. Though I certainly wouldn't choose to live there now.

I spend about 4 or 5 days in Luton every year and whilst there's no arguing that it has a comparatively large Asian population, I can't say I've ever felt threatened apart from when I watched England get beat by Germany in Luton with two female German friends.

What struck me most is the amount of people wandering the town that have obvious psychiatric problems. I did notice many different religious groups missioneering in the main street and wandered over for a chat but soon lost interest when I realised it was the same creationist stuff that you'd hear in any Christian church.

On the plus side there are some cracking curries to be had :greengrin

Keith_M
20-11-2018, 12:26 PM
I think I'll bow out of this thread, as it's really gone down hill.

Big hugs and kisses to everybody!

:greengrin

Ozyhibby
20-11-2018, 01:32 PM
https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hearts/tommy-robinson-posts-hearts-strip-picture-with-coming-soon-message-1-4832428/amp?__twitter_impression=true

calumhibee1
20-11-2018, 01:39 PM
https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hearts/tommy-robinson-posts-hearts-strip-picture-with-coming-soon-message-1-4832428/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Author, Jack Alexander:

“Ever since the inauguration of the memorial cairn in the Somme village of Contalmaison, it has attracted the attention of a small cadre of intensely stupid individuals who like to think themselves keepers of some mythical tradition of Heart of Midlothian FC as a Protestant “Loyalist” club. It’s as if they imagine they can better guard old Derry’s walls from breastworks of Ypres, Arras and Albert. They come to the Western Front, meet up with their equally bigoted cohorts from Lanarkshire and Northern Ireland and sing their dubious songs of hate.”

CentreLine
20-11-2018, 01:47 PM
Author, Jack Alexander:

“Ever since the inauguration of the memorial cairn in the Somme village of Contalmaison, it has attracted the attention of a small cadre of intensely stupid individuals who like to think themselves keepers of some mythical tradition of Heart of Midlothian FC as a Protestant “Loyalist” club. It’s as if they imagine they can better guard old Derry’s walls from breastworks of Ypres, Arras and Albert. They come to the Western Front, meet up with their equally bigoted cohorts from Lanarkshire and Northern Ireland and sing their dubious songs of hate.”

That short paragraph should be printed on every match day ticket in Scotland every week of the season. Says it all about the small minded bigots who blite the terraces and stands

26-11-2018, 05:21 PM
Bumping this thread for this belter:

https://twitter.com/paul_hmfc59/status/1066339325200252934

wallpaperman
26-11-2018, 06:13 PM

Old Budge seems a decent old dear, with some good morals, and has done a massive amount for that club.

She must shake her head and wonder why she pours money into a club that attracts these cretins.

Time she withdrew her backing and invested some 'mystery donations' with the good guys.

The 90+2
26-11-2018, 06:34 PM

Grown adults with that train of thought in modern society is disturbing.

Bostonhibby
26-11-2018, 06:48 PM

https://twitter.com/paul_hmfc59/status/1066339325200252934That's probably just one of those wax heads you see in a glass jar set up on a table in a weird corner of Belfast where strange people have a show and tell evening.

Wee Mason Ferguson brought along his Loyalist grannies table cloth and a wax effigy of the legendary village idiot of Antrim.

Even I struggle to think many hearts fans would be pleased with this mess being associated with them.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

lord bunberry
26-11-2018, 07:08 PM

I can tell Paul is a real intellectual type of guy.

Bostonhibby
26-11-2018, 07:20 PM
I can tell Paul is a real intellectual type of guy.Do you think he knows it was Tony Robinson that played Baldrick?

Good shout for prime minister of nornirn though.

jacomo
26-11-2018, 07:44 PM
Author, Jack Alexander:

Says it all really.

And I’m pleased to see Jambos react against Tommy Robinson. Absolutely nothing good will come from an association with him.

lord bunberry
26-11-2018, 08:11 PM
Do you think he knows it was Tony Robinson that played Baldrick?

Good shout for prime minister of nornirn though.

He has a cunning plan

Hermit Crab
27-11-2018, 08:16 AM
He has a cunning plan

Rat Au Van! :greengrin