PDA

View Full Version : Official HSL - More Supporters to the Cause

OfficialHSL
28-10-2018, 01:14 PM
Hibernian Supporters Limited ( HSL) are once again delighted to welcome on board more new Members to the cause.

Seen here completing their Application Forms, Flo Kamberi, Martin Boyle and Stephen Mallan. During our visit last week to East Mains there was no shortage of support for us, the supporters. Midfield hero Stephen Mallan said “When I heard one of the Directors of HSL talking to one of the other guys about what they were trying to do I just wanted to do whatever I could to help. I’m really enjoying my time here and one of the main reasons for that is the supporters. I want them to know that we are right behind them”.

Martin Boyle was equally enthusiastic “I wasn’t aware that ordinary supporters were digging into their pockets to try to get extra money to the gaffer. That’s really appreciated and I want to stand right beside the supporters and help them in the same way they are helping the Team”.

Flo Kamberi added “I can’t believe the welcome I have had at the Club. The feeling I get from the supporters when we score is just brilliant. If I can help in any way to make this Club better, then that’s great all round. I just want to see the supporters happy “.

Jackie McNamara, HSL Director was one again delighted with the support from the current Team and said “We’re lucky enough to have great Manager who was at the front of the queue in offering his support to HSL. What is equally pleasing is to see the rest of the guys get behind it. I want to thank each and every one of them for showing their support as well as all the men, women and children who are donating their hard earned money to help improve our Team. As well as that, we now are almost at 17% and the magical 25.1% is very much in sight. With your continued generosity we will get there. Of course, if you can encourage others to join,213542135521356213572135821359 so much the better”.

You can join on our web site www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk

Allant1981
28-10-2018, 01:20 PM
martin boyle didnt know the fans were putting money into it?

1van Sprou7e
28-10-2018, 01:22 PM
martin boyle didnt know the fans were putting money into it?

Yeah not sure I buy that, great news though and massive respect to these 3!

OfficialHSL
28-10-2018, 01:27 PM
Yeah not sure I buy that, great news though and massive respect to these 3!

In fairness that is our challenge. The players are no different from the supporters and as we see on these Forums there are many supporters now who are still catching up with what HSL is all about. Please help us meet that challenge by spreading the word whenever you get the chance.

We cannot emphasise enough how great the players and management team have been in helping us.

HSL

basehibby
28-10-2018, 02:58 PM
Come on Hibees - join the gang - it'll take you about two minutes and you'll feel better for it!

You can join on our web site www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk (http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk/)

Leithenhibby
31-10-2018, 12:49 PM
Come on Hibees - join the gang - it'll take you about two minutes and you'll feel better for it!

You can join on our web site www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk (http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk/)

Absolutely spot on... :aok:

mutley
31-10-2018, 01:30 PM
I know I was a little bit late to the party, but there is something comforting about seeing my DD come out every month, knowing that's it's helping the club.

Piqué
31-10-2018, 03:43 PM
Just signed up today. I live too far away to attend more than one or two games a year but now at least i can still feel like I'm making some sort of small contribution towards helping the club

SirDavidsNapper
31-10-2018, 04:25 PM
Just signed up today. I live too far away to attend more than one or two games a year but now at least i can still feel like I'm making some sort of small contribution towards helping the club

:not worth

CMurdoch
31-10-2018, 04:37 PM
17% is a great effort. :top marks to all.
Another 3% will allow HSL to elect a member to the club board.
I will keep paying until we reach 26% and our club is safe from aggressive takeover bids.
Anyone know how long that will take at present contribution rate?

Just Alf
31-10-2018, 06:09 PM
17% is a great effort. :top marks to all.
Another 3% will allow HSL to elect a member to the club board.
I will keep paying until we reach 26% and our club is safe from aggressive takeover bids.
Anyone know how long that will take at present contribution rate?Why stop at 26? When it reaches that level just request your subscription doesn't get covered for shares, I've heard a few folks are doing that already that don't agree with share ownership.

That's assuming you want to of course, whatever anyone says you've done your bit regardless :agree:

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

weecounty hibby
31-10-2018, 07:15 PM
Why stop at 26? When it reaches that level just request your subscription doesn't get covered for shares, I've heard a few folks are doing that already that don't agree with share ownership.

That's assuming you want to of course, whatever anyone says you've done your bit regardless :agree:

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I dont intend to stop my DD even when HSL reaches the 26% mark. By that time I probably wont even notice that its coming off. Im sure thats why the jambo DDs have kept going. Once it comes off, after a while you dont notice