PDA

View Full Version : Hearts v Hibs in Costa Adeje

Fratelli
28-10-2018, 08:11 AM
If there are any other Hibbies in this part of Tenerife then it would good to see you along at Wotherspoon’s Bar, next to the Altamira and Riu Hotels.

Terrific little bar and the Scottish hosts Barry (Jambo but he’s ok!) and Shona provide a friendly welcome.

Hopefully see a few more Hibbies in there on Wednesday night.

GGTTH

:flag:

Fratelli
30-10-2018, 11:23 AM
‘March’ to Wotherspoon’s Bar departs the Riu Arecas Hotel at 19:15, arriving 19:20... :wink:

NthCarolinaHibs
30-10-2018, 12:42 PM
Say hello to Harvey that works there,from Mick and Jack,and you'll get a free pint..

Fratelli
30-10-2018, 02:08 PM
Say hello to Harvey that works there,from Mick and Jack,and you'll get a free pint..

Harvey served me on Sunday whilst I was enjoying the Jambos match and will show him and Barry your post, just to ensure I collect my free pint, cheers...

Monday was their day off but may nip in there shortly to get some respite from the blistering sun here :wink:

GGTTH

31-10-2018, 09:41 AM
Harvey served me on Sunday whilst I was enjoying the Jambos match and will show him and Barry your post, just to ensure I collect my free pint, cheers...

Monday was their day off but may nip in there shortly to get some respite from the blistering sun here :wink:

GGTTH

Hi Fratelli
I am in El Beril behind Wotherspoons and know the pub, Barry and Shona very well.
I watch a lot of football there but Barry knows I go elsewhere to watch the Hibs. (I really don’t want to fall out with him because as you say he is a really nice hard working lad).
If you are going there tonight I will join you and give him a surprise.
See you later.

Fratelli
31-10-2018, 11:30 AM
Hi Fratelli
I am in El Beril behind Wotherspoons and know the pub, Barry and Shona very well.
I watch a lot of football there but Barry knows I go elsewhere to watch the Hibs. (I really don’t want to fall out with him because as you say he is a really nice hard working lad).
If you are going there tonight I will join you and give him a surprise.
See you later.

Excellent 1620!

Last year I met a gent in the bar who was there long-term, originally from Abbeyhill...not you is it?

heretoday
31-10-2018, 01:21 PM
Wish I was there.

Sod the match.

Fratelli
31-10-2018, 01:45 PM
Wish I was there.

Sod the match.

Thankfully the Sevco match was moved otherwise would have missed that game as well.

31-10-2018, 02:01 PM
Excellent 1620!

Last year I met a gent in the bar who was there long-term, originally from Abbeyhill...not you is it?
Could well be because that is where I was born and spent my very early years!

Fratelli
31-10-2018, 02:37 PM

Looking forward to catching up with you later and hopefully celebrating a Derby win.

”Hibees here, Hibees there, Hibees every...”

Fratelli
31-10-2018, 03:03 PM

Heading to Wotherspoon’s now for a pint to calm the nerves...

Fratelli
31-10-2018, 03:36 PM

Cheers NCH, enjoying my free pint of Estrella right now :aok:

Harvey says ‘hi’ to you and Jack!

NthCarolinaHibs
31-10-2018, 04:14 PM
No bother mate...ah'll see him in January. 🍺🇳🇬