PDA

View Full Version : Mind this **** Allan McGregor

Captain Trips
27-10-2018, 07:30 PM
Mind this pish? He needs it tight on next visit.

https://youtu.be/kpQTxZAAnIk

YanYansen
27-10-2018, 07:37 PM
I may be wrong, but I seem to remember being at ER and him getting serenaded with:

"You know she said no,
You know she said nooooo,
Allan McGregor - you know she said no."

Anyone else remember that, or have I made that up in ma heid?

Sir David Gray
27-10-2018, 07:47 PM
Can't stand him but he is a very good goalkeeper, probably the best in Scotland.

Captain Trips
27-10-2018, 07:51 PM
Can't stand him but he is a very good goalkeeper, probably the best in Scotland.

Both our keepers are better than him.

Hermit Crab
27-10-2018, 10:27 PM
Both our keepers are better than him.

Nah, they're not like.

Hermit Crab
27-10-2018, 10:27 PM

:agree:, He is a fantastic keeper.

SirDavidsNapper
27-10-2018, 10:29 PM
:agree:, He is a fantastic keeper.

Really good keeper. Absolute weapon though.

NAE NOOKIE
27-10-2018, 11:30 PM
Good keeper, there's no doubt about it.

Absolute prick, there's no doubt about it.

stoneyburn hibs
27-10-2018, 11:55 PM
Good keeper, but the prick shouldn't be anywhere near the national team after his antics.

hibbysam
28-10-2018, 12:16 AM
He’s an good keeper who can have 10 outstanding games but he will always throw one in at some point along the line.

Jones28
28-10-2018, 07:49 AM
Weapons grade tosser

Allant1981
28-10-2018, 07:54 AM
Nah, they're not like.

yes they are, what makes you think he is any better?

Joe6-2
28-10-2018, 07:59 AM
What have I missed?

Sammy7nil
28-10-2018, 08:58 AM
yes they are, what makes you think he is any better?

Maybe the fact he has had a better career, won trophies, played in EPL, has lots of caps and is valued higher.
Could probably go on but don't think there is any need to.

Danderhall Hibs
28-10-2018, 09:07 AM
Maybe the fact he has had a better career, won trophies, played in EPL, has lots of caps and is valued higher.

Aye but apart from all that.

Allant1981
28-10-2018, 09:12 AM

and when was all this? the last time allan mcregor won anything was 2011. how does that make him a better keeper now?

Pretty Boy
28-10-2018, 09:16 AM
and when was all this? the last time allan mcregor won anything was 2011. how does that make him a better keeper now?

He was performing well regularly at a higher level than Marciano has ever done and at a comparable one to the bulk of Bogdans career only last season. He's still playing and performing at a higher level in the Europa League every week. He has got back into the Scotland set up and it's hard to argue he's not our number 1 now and one of the only bright spots of the McLeish disaster.

McGregor may well be a fud but trying to argue he isn't a top notch goalkeeper who has had a long and successful career is just churlish nonsense.

Allant1981
28-10-2018, 09:22 AM
He was performing well regularly at a higher level than Marciano has ever done and at a comparable one to the bulk of Bogdans career only last season. He's still playing and performing at a higher level in the Europa League every week. He has got back into the Scotland set up and it's hard to argue he's not our number 1 now and one of the only bright spots of the McLeish disaster.

McGregor may well be a fud but trying to argue he isn't a top notch goalkeeper who has had a long and successful career is just churlish nonsense.

did i say he wasn't a good keeper, no i didnt so away with your churlish nonsense rubbish, i think our 2 keepers are as good if not better than mcgregor at this moment in time

Sammy7nil
28-10-2018, 09:39 AM
did i say he wasn't a good keeper, no i didnt so away with your churlish nonsense rubbish, i think our 2 keepers are as good if not better than mcgregor at this moment in time

Okay then despite the overwhelming evidence you still don't agree with what others have said why they think he is better. Perhaps you can give us details why you think both our keepers are better? Try not to say just because they are :greengrin:wink:

Allant1981
28-10-2018, 09:41 AM
Okay then despite the overwhelming evidence you still don't agree with what others have said why they think he is better. Perhaps you can give us details why you think both our keepers are better? Try not to say just because they are :greengrin:wink:

i think bogdan is currently playing better, ive seen highlights of the rangers games and seen 99% of our games in person and i think bogdan is in better form, his handling is better, his distribution is better, saves per game seem to be about the same. that has nothing to do with what a player won 7 years ago, thats based on what i see presently

Sir David Gray
28-10-2018, 09:50 AM
i think bogdan is currently playing better, ive seen highlights of the rangers games and seen 99% of our games in person and i think bogdan is in better form, his handling is better, his distribution is better, saves per game seem to be about the same. that has nothing to do with what a player won 7 years ago, thats based on what i see presently

Celtic would have beaten Rangers about 5 or 6-0 a few weeks ago, if it hadn't been for McGregor.

Sammy7nil
28-10-2018, 09:50 AM

Okay so over ten to twelve games Bogdan is better we will just have to ignore the other ten years and agree to disagree on that one. What a about Rocky I have not seen him play recently so I think McGregor may be better or do you want to go back over the last ten years to compare them. :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Allant1981
28-10-2018, 09:56 AM
Okay so over ten to twelve games Bogdan is better we will just have to ignore the other ten years and agree to disagree on that one. What a about Rocky I have not seen him play recently so I think McGregor may be better or do you want to go back over the last ten years to compare them. :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

mcgregor has won the exact same amount of trophies as bogdan in the last 7 years, yes mcgregor has had a better career and yes he used to play at a higher level, that does not mean he is currently a better keeper in my opinion, marciano has won more than mcgregor in the last 7 years if we are solely basing it on trophies! doesnt mean he is any better or worse

Allant1981
28-10-2018, 09:57 AM
Celtic would have beaten Rangers about 5 or 6-0 a few weeks ago, if it hadn't been for McGregor.

and celtic would have put at least another 3 or 4 past us if not for bogdan

Sammy7nil
28-10-2018, 10:04 AM
mcgregor has won the exact same amount of trophies as bogdan in the last 7 years, yes mcgregor has had a better career and yes he used to play at a higher level, that does not mean he is currently a better keeper in my opinion, marciano has won more than mcgregor in the last 7 years if we are solely basing it on trophies! doesnt mean he is any better or worse

I won't post again as this silly i am not basing my opinion on trophies although that is on reason for backing my argument. McGregor has consistently been a first team pick at the highest level. This year he seems to have got back to his best and he has had several mom performances in league and Europe that earned his team wins and draws. He has established himself again as Scotland's top keeper with mom performances.

If you think BOTH our keepers are better than him then you really need to lose the green specs.

Allant1981
28-10-2018, 10:09 AM
I won't post again as this silly i am not basing my opinion on trophies although that is on reason for backing my argument. McGregor has consistently been a first team pick at the highest level. This year he seems to have got back to his best and he has had several mom performances in league and Europe that earned his team wins and draws. He has established himself again as Scotland's top keeper with mom performances.

If you think BOTH our keepers are better than him then you really need to lose the green specs.

ok, your opinion is your opinion, doesnt mean its right and that i have to accept it, and its nothing to do with green tinted specs, i believe bogdan is currently a better keeper. my opinion and one i am entitled to

R'Albin
28-10-2018, 10:09 AM
I used to think Gordon was the miles better keeper out of the two of them but he's regressed while McGregor has got better with age.

cleanyman
28-10-2018, 10:10 AM
Best goalie in Scotland by a considerable difference

Gordon was top notch when he was younger but certainly not now

Sammy7nil
28-10-2018, 10:15 AM
ok, your opinion is your opinion, doesnt mean its right and that i have to accept it, and its nothing to do with green tinted specs, i believe bogdan is currently a better keeper. my opinion and one i am entitled to

Sorry I can't help myself you are totally entitled to your opinion, but there is an Elephant missing from your recent posts you said BOTH our keepers and I am really struggling to understand how you came to that conclusion?

P.S. Whatever you say i won't agree as I have my opinion :greengrin I think you just made a silly comment and can't back it up.

BoomtownHibees
28-10-2018, 10:19 AM
Sorry I can't help myself you are totally entitled to your opinion, but there is an Elephant missing from your recent posts you said BOTH our keepers and I am really struggling to understand how you came to that conclusion?

P.S. Whatever you say i won't agree as I have my opinion :greengrin I think you just made a silly comment and can't back it up.

Maybe if both were in goals at the same time 😉

Allant1981
28-10-2018, 10:20 AM

ok ill concede i should not have said both as marciano obviously hasnt played, and i have backed up why i think bogdan is currently a better keeper so away and be condescending towards someone else

Nevi_SOL
28-10-2018, 10:30 AM
ok ill concede i should not have said both as marciano obviously hasnt played, and i have backed up why i think bogdan is currently a better keeper so away and be condescending towards someone else

To be fair Marciano is 7 years younger and still to hit his prime

28-10-2018, 02:26 PM
Grade A welt of a man, similar to what Lafferty did to get Mulgrew sent off, must be a hun thing. Embarrassing.

kaimendhibs
28-10-2018, 05:14 PM
At it again

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Here’s Lucy!
28-10-2018, 05:45 PM
Just my tuppence worth mind but, I think McGregor is the best goalie in Scotland by a distance. This is the main reason that I was delighted when he chose to go back to Sevco, rather than join the Hertz.

Captain Trips
28-10-2018, 05:50 PM
I think both our keepers are better just now.Bogdan at the moment IMO best shot stopper around up here.

Plenty of players have won lots of things and played at higher level than others. On keeping ability I like our options better. His trophy count has no relevance to me there are 100s of players that have won lots more than players better than them.

Jim44
28-10-2018, 05:53 PM
Mind this pish? He needs it tight on next visit.

https://youtu.be/kpQTxZAAnIk

Kyle Lafferty coached him well. Tossers united.

Captain Trips
28-10-2018, 06:14 PM
Bogdan would have caught that

Keith_M
28-10-2018, 06:23 PM
Bogdan would have caught that

Easily!

:greengrin

HibbyAndy
28-10-2018, 06:45 PM
At it again

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

:agree:

Another flailing elbow dressed up by Mcoist

He really is a cheating hun barsteward

CMurdoch
28-10-2018, 07:03 PM
I would be happy with either Bogdan or McGregor playing behind the Hibs defence at the moment.
Both very good indeed.
Fortunately we have one of them and if we can get Bogdan permanently we could have a great goalkeeper for many years.