Did they get Dr Budge to write that?

fat freddy
26-10-2018, 08:12 PM
They have an Enterance

Saturday Boy
26-10-2018, 08:23 PM
They have an Enterance

The forecast is for rain on Sunday. They should take an umbarella 😉

Maybe they think adding letters makes them better than Celtc ?

NORTHERNHIBBY
26-10-2018, 09:19 PM
Quite few posts about ditching the sectarian stuff.

Lancs Harp
26-10-2018, 09:23 PM
Doesnt matter, Celtic to win 3-0

KeithTheHibby
26-10-2018, 09:50 PM
Thick ****s. Probably march the wrong way.

Santa Cruz
26-10-2018, 10:06 PM
Celtic to win 5-1

Eyrie
26-10-2018, 10:20 PM
They have an Enterance

Is that a reverse vomitorororium?

SirDavidsNapper
26-10-2018, 10:38 PM
Pumped on Sunday. The long wait goes on. Pumped on Wednesday natural order restored. Lovely.

Tornadoes70
26-10-2018, 10:46 PM
Pumped on Sunday. The long wait goes on. Pumped on Wednesday natural order restored. Lovely.

Pumped on Sunday after their Gay Gordon's 'march' would be just terrific. I'd take a draw on Wednesday but would be over the moon if we could turn them over. The piggery's always hard to get a win from but we've certainly got the team to do so if at our best.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

:flag:

Pete
27-10-2018, 12:35 AM

Can't see it now. Without Rogic/Brown and all the other injuries I see a poorer Celtic team and call it 50/50.

SouthMoroccoStu
27-10-2018, 04:30 AM
You’ve missed Billy out of the title pal

we are hibs
27-10-2018, 07:25 AM
Can't see it now. Without Rogic/Brown and all the other injuries I see a poorer Celtic team and call it 50/50.

Rogic is fit. He was being rested the other day

Phil MaGlass
27-10-2018, 07:35 AM
Make much noise as POSSBLIE.....

JimBHibees
27-10-2018, 07:51 AM
Make much noise as POSSBLIE.....

Sign very loudly.

Future17
27-10-2018, 07:51 AM
Pumped on Sunday after their Gay Gordon's 'march' would be just terrific.

?

Bostonhibby
27-10-2018, 08:03 AM
Hulow helllo they are the biley buoys.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Pretty Boy
27-10-2018, 08:10 AM
Celtc v the Gorgie Bhoys for an enterance to the leege cup fnial.

BILLYHIBS
27-10-2018, 08:27 AM
Has anyone on here ever joined and posted on Keekback to test the feedback and if so have you been unmasked?

I suppose our superior intellect, education,appreciation for the finer things in football and loathing for sectarianism would be a dead giveaway.

I was thinking about joining under GordonSmith07 but suspect the Keekback Polis will be immediately on my case!:greengrin

:troll:

MSK
27-10-2018, 08:31 AM
Celtc v the Gorgie Bhoys for an enterance to the leege cup fnial.Pyrot...firewu... squibs, bannurs and noize from the gogrie boyz ya bass 🖐🖕

Bostonhibby
27-10-2018, 09:02 AM
The groggy bhoys planning a big day out at their spiritual home by the sounds of it. There might even be more than just a bit of scarf twirling and a the rangers song to mark the occasion?

BILLYHIBS
27-10-2018, 09:57 AM
I wonder where the yams got the idea of organising a Singing Section a meeting point and doing an organised march to the ground or did they have it first? 🤔

green day
27-10-2018, 10:16 AM
I wonder where the yams got the idea of organising a Singing Section a meeting point and doing an organised march to the ground or did they have it first? 🤔

Think they are commissioning a statue of "young boys" in the WWII / Pledgers / St Anne of Budge plaza/piazza

Chuck Rhoades
27-10-2018, 11:51 AM
Bunch of paps.

Bangkok Hibby
27-10-2018, 12:06 PM
Another Hertz thread!!!!

Frazerbob
27-10-2018, 12:45 PM
Another Hertz thread!!!!

Another? I only see this one on the front page and TBF it’s obvious what the subject is from the title. Feel free not to open it if it offends you so much.

IGRIGI
27-10-2018, 12:50 PM
Quite fitting for the centenary celebration of the Hearts world war victory.

Moulin Yarns
27-10-2018, 01:01 PM
Quite fitting for the centenary celebration of the Hearts world war victory.

Somme might not see it that way.

The_Horde
27-10-2018, 01:09 PM

To be fair our lot weren't the first to ever do it either.

green&left
27-10-2018, 01:10 PM
Another Hertz thread!!!!

Weird eh. Who gives a flying f what hertz fans get upto before a game or how they spell. We need a Hearts sub-forum for those with an obsession with them can bash on without bothering the rest. And I know I don't have to click on the thread etc etc :rolleyes:

JohnM1875
27-10-2018, 01:24 PM
Weird eh. Who gives a flying f what hertz fans get upto before a game or how they spell. We need a Hearts sub-forum for those with an obsession with them can bash on without bothering the rest. And I know I don't have to click on the thread etc etc :rolleyes:

I actually totally agree. I get that there's only one thread on the front page just now. But there's been plenty threads about then over the past few weeks.

Bangkok Hibby
27-10-2018, 01:25 PM
Another? I only see this one on the front page and TBF it’s obvious what the subject is from the title. Feel free not to open it if it offends you so much.

There's been plenty in the short time I've been a member and I've seen loads of posters asking why? (Another Hertz thread?) Surely a question, challenging the need to start threads about them. Not offended in any way. So yes I'll feel free to do whatever I want here as long as it doesn't break any rules. And in your own words, feel free to ignore my posts if they offend you so much

Famous Fiver
27-10-2018, 01:30 PM
Gorgie boys???????

Sexist and ageist!!!

I seem to remember seeing some photos of some absolute munters in their support. Are they not allowed tp March with their male counterparts?

Boys implies youth. I take the venerable Mrs Budge will not be allowed along with her zimmer?

Just shows you how far behind the times enlightened times this mob are.

Shows how simple they really are, even without the spelling mistakes.

Springbank
27-10-2018, 01:35 PM
im hoping for extra time, Celtic late winner, naismith to slightly more than tweak a hammy.

Jack Hackett
27-10-2018, 03:15 PM
im hoping for extra time, Celtic late winner, naismith to slightly more than tweak a hammy.

How about... Naismith gets sent off in extra time, and then does slightly more than tweak a hammy running up to the ref to have a shout up, and Celtc score from the free kick? :greengrin

... then Potter gets decked by Rogers when he confronts him... Wot!? Too much? :devil:

HUTCHYHIBBY
27-10-2018, 03:21 PM
There's been plenty in the short time I've been a member and I've seen loads of posters asking why? (Another Hertz thread?) Surely a question, challenging the need to start threads about them. Not offended in any way. So yes I'll feel free to do whatever I want here as long as it doesn't break any rules. And in your own words, feel free to ignore my posts if they offend you so much

That's all very good but, The Main Forum isn't just for Hibs related football threads AFAIK.

Jack Hackett
27-10-2018, 03:29 PM
That's all very good but, The Main Forum isn't just for Hibs related football threads AFAIK.

:agree:

It would be a funny old forum that didn't have a few threads about their nearest and dearest rivals... especially ones taking the piss. What's the point of having so much comedy on tap if you aren't going to laugh? It's not like it's the same joke over and over. It's all new material :greengrin

Frazerbob
27-10-2018, 03:31 PM

Calm doon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirDavidsNapper
27-10-2018, 03:51 PM
I hope theres a few more threads about them tomorrow when they get pumped.

Bangkok Hibby
27-10-2018, 03:53 PM

Yes you're right of course. Just seems to be a lot about Hearts. Maybe because they are our city rivals who knows. I'd understand if within threads they got a slagging or at least were brought into the topic somehow. Hey ho :wink:

lyonhibs
27-10-2018, 03:53 PM
How does someone see the word "enterance" on a post they're about to make public to drum up support but also to be opened up to the public and the fans of other clubs and just think "aye, looks good to me, fire ahead"

Inbreeding I guess?? :confused:

MSK
27-10-2018, 03:58 PM
Yes you're right of course. Just seems to be a lot about Hearts. Maybe because they are our city rivals who knows. I'd understand if within threads they got a slagging or at least were brought into the topic somehow. Hey ho :wink:There isnt really though, when there is no hibs activity, ie international weeks etc then sometimes its refreshing to see new threads pop up, the gogrie boys are our rivals so as good a time as any to ridicule 👍

Lemonade
27-10-2018, 04:04 PM
I hope there’s sending offs aplenty , a few injuries , pitch invasions , riots and the game abandoned .

SirDavidsNapper
27-10-2018, 05:46 PM

They'll be having displays next. Slagged us off for years about having them. Imitation is the highest form of flattery they say!

Austinho
27-10-2018, 09:56 PM
It’s actually quite hilarious how seriously they are all taking one league cup semi. There’s talk of having tears in their eyes and lumps in their throats tomorrow. Embarrassing. If it was a long suffering Ayr or Greenock Morton fan, I’d maybe understand. I can barely remember a season we didn’t reach a semi final.

mca
27-10-2018, 10:10 PM
What time is the Penguin parade ??

What time is the Ape Walk.. ??

The tourist board missed a trick here ..

SirDavidsNapper
27-10-2018, 10:30 PM
It’s actually quite hilarious how seriously they are all taking one league cup semi. There’s talk of having tears in their eyes and lumps in their throats tomorrow. Embarrassing. If it was a long suffering Ayr or Greenock Morton fan, I’d maybe understand. I can barely remember a season we didn’t reach a semi final.

Hearts showing how big they really are. First semi in 5 years in a cup they ridiculed us for winning.

celthedd1
27-10-2018, 11:27 PM
Hearts showing how big they really are. First semi in 5 years in a cup they ridiculed us for winning.
Or not! You can safely lay the myth that there are 400k of them to bed.... Goes without saying its a great support which Hibs would not achieve on your own DOORSTEP for a semi but they did not shift 7% of 400k....As for famous they are probably the least famous team in the world who have the cheek to call themselves famous with such a big fan base because most people outside Scotland haven't the foggiest who they are,Hearts will forever have more supporters than Hibs,that's fact but Hibs will forever be better known than Hearts, I'll say it again for such a big club nobody outside Scotland haven't a clue what they stand fot,famous and hearts do not go together..sausage and ice cream come to mind.!!!

green day
28-10-2018, 12:13 AM
Goes without saying its a great support which Hibs would not achieve on your own DOORSTEP for a semi

Yep, ok..........

Fud

SirDavidsNapper
28-10-2018, 12:28 AM
Or not! You can safely lay the myth that there are 400k of them to bed.... Goes without saying its a great support which Hibs would not achieve on your own DOORSTEP for a semi but they did not shift 7% of 400k....As for famous they are probably the least famous team in the world who have the cheek to call themselves famous with such a big fan base because most people outside Scotland haven't the foggiest who they are,Hearts will forever have more supporters than Hibs,that's fact but Hibs will forever be better known than Hearts, I'll say it again for such a big club nobody outside Scotland haven't a clue what they stand fot,famous and hearts do not go together..sausage and ice cream come to mind.!!!

Wasn't so long ago they couldn't sell out their allocation for a league cup semi in their own city at Easter Road

Tornadoes70
28-10-2018, 12:59 AM

They yams should of course have been already ousted from this competition when it was found they had an ineligible player on the field in the early rounds. its a farce.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

:flag:

The_Horde
28-10-2018, 03:16 AM
Cannot wait til out bhrothers give them a good walloping later.

Frazerbob
28-10-2018, 04:26 AM

Our bhrothers? GTF!

Betty Boop
28-10-2018, 05:26 AM

Our brothers ? Really ?

SirDavidsNapper
28-10-2018, 06:41 AM

**** Celtic. I only want them to win as they're playing Hearts. No bhrothers of mine. Hope their bus breaks down on the way back to that hole in the west.

Gloucester Hibs
28-10-2018, 06:44 AM

Great support on their own doorstep eh? What, you mean like 12k - in TOTAL - for a WINNABLE league cup semi only a few years back....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/25900500

Bangkok Hibby
28-10-2018, 06:51 AM

Cringeworthy, I hope that's a spelling mistake.

lyonhibs
28-10-2018, 07:23 AM

Wind up merchant is on the wind up shocker!!! :greengrin

Celtc can get tae ****, the perma-victim, condescending *******s.

I will happily watch them stuff Hearts though.

weecounty hibby
28-10-2018, 07:31 AM

Brothers my arse, this is the only game I ever want to see them winning. Even when playing their bigoted twin I hope for a draw.

we are hibs
28-10-2018, 07:39 AM

:greengrin

Pretty Boy
28-10-2018, 07:58 AM
Is there a facepalm big enough for the folk actually biting?

Bangkok Hibby
28-10-2018, 09:59 AM

Is he a regular wind up merchant then? :agree:

Dashing Bob S
28-10-2018, 10:49 AM
For some reason, this wee cup semi has made them more unbearable than ever. I detest Celtic, but I do hope our plastic wee brothers give them an almightily hammering.

Hibs90
28-10-2018, 11:06 AM

:greengrin

matty_f
28-10-2018, 11:14 AM

Unless there's a massive smiley at the end, jokes are completely lost on some folk on here sometimes.

BullsCloseHibs
28-10-2018, 02:32 PM
Hope they enjoyed their day 😘

Bostonhibby
28-10-2018, 02:34 PM
Hope they enjoyed their day [emoji8]I just feel sorry for all the gloryhunters in their procession who, judging by the silence at muddyfield must have taken the wrong turning and ended up at wee tiny instead.

Famous Fiver
28-10-2018, 02:35 PM
The Gorgie 'boys' away home greetin' to their Mammy as we speak.:na na:

DH1875
28-10-2018, 02:44 PM
Hearing there was a bit of bother before the game with hearts fans attacking celtic supporters. Anyone else heard this?

Callum7
28-10-2018, 02:45 PM
Hearing there was a bit of bother before the game with hearts fans attacking celtic supporters. Anyone else heard this?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpeosOWhAkd/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=axvpvoseq6x3

28-10-2018, 02:47 PM
Pwopa nawty. They never seem to bother with this vs us, only Celtic. Strange.

Austinho
28-10-2018, 02:50 PM
Pwopa nawty. They never seem to bother with this vs us, only Celtic. Strange.We're not Cafflik enough for them.

Captain Trips
28-10-2018, 02:52 PM
Meanwhile at Tynecastle

https://knpr.org/sites/default/files/public/styles/detail_small/public/images/story/a5tumbleweed.jpg?itok=bMd6sqn-

IGRIGI
28-10-2018, 02:54 PM
Where's Danny Dyer when you need him?

Aim Here
28-10-2018, 03:07 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpeosOWhAkd/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=axvpvoseq6x3

The timestamps for that video suggest it was taken before, or at least during, the match, if it even happened today, so whatever that's showing wasn't in response to the result.

For some flavour of what the Maroon Hordes are feeling, they do have a thread complaining about supporters fighting amongst themselves and even spitting on weans over on thickback - one particularly odious specimen even said 'The team never turned up. What do you expect?', before getting herself shouted down by the non-idiot majority.

I'm_cabbaged
28-10-2018, 03:10 PM

BILLYHIBS
28-10-2018, 03:16 PM
From the enterance to the eggsit :greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
28-10-2018, 03:20 PM
Pleesin! 😉

SouthMoroccoStu
28-10-2018, 03:28 PM
So, in summary, 27k illiterate, boring,silent bar stewarts and attacking a supporters bus

I’m sure the highlight dvd will be available by Christmas

IGRIGI
28-10-2018, 04:18 PM
How were the HT 0-0 celebrations?

SirDavidsNapper
28-10-2018, 04:37 PM
Imagine turning up to what you'd have thought was a cup final for them on their own doorstep and not even testing the keeper. Powderpuff.

hibs#1
28-10-2018, 05:10 PM
How were the HT 0-0 celebrations?

The loudest the hearts fans were all day. Terrible set of fans.

HUTCHYHIBBY
28-10-2018, 05:45 PM
Nae Hibees in their beds yet!

Eyrie
28-10-2018, 05:59 PM
Nae Hibees in their beds yet!

If I celebrated every time Hearts jambottled it then I'd be on my third liver by now.

Sioux
28-10-2018, 09:26 PM
Seems as though the drummer lost his drum;

On another note , towards the end I bumped into the hearts drummer without his drum, all he had was the soft bag that the drum should be carried in, he said he went for a piss and when he came back some **** had half inched the drum, he was a little upset as he and his mates could not find it.

:faf::faf:

Dashing Bob S
28-10-2018, 09:30 PM
Pwopa nawty. They never seem to bother with this vs us, only Celtic. Strange.

Celtic are a soft touch

Hibbyradge
28-10-2018, 09:59 PM
Doesnt matter, Celtic to win 3-0

Well played, sir.

Bostonhibby
28-10-2018, 10:03 PM

On another note , towards the end I bumped into the hearts drummer without his drum, all he had was the soft bag that the drum should be carried in, he said he went for a piss and when he came back some **** had half inched the drum, he was a little upset as he and his mates could not find it.

:faf::faf:Drum for sale, no bag but guaranteed as new, never played as previous owner couldn't follow the instructions.

Hibbyradge
28-10-2018, 10:08 PM
Weird eh. Who gives a flying f what hertz fans get upto before a game or how they spell. We need a Hearts sub-forum for those with an obsession with them can bash on without bothering the rest.

A hearts forum on hibs.net?

Can you imagine what would we say if they had a Hibs sub-forum?

Obsessed etc.

No thanks, although I know exactly why you said that. I think I shared your view years ago, but when the ramifications were explained, I changed my opinion.

southern hibby
29-10-2018, 12:17 AM

😄😄😄😄 that’s funnier than the score. But seriously was there no something on here about hearts fans pinching the drum from ( if I remember correctly ) Dundee fans from their supporters bus.

I reckon they’ve pinched it back.

Karma’s a bitch

GGTTH

Callum7
29-10-2018, 06:13 AM
😄😄😄😄 that’s funnier than the score. But seriously was there no something on here about hearts fans pinching the drum from ( if I remember correctly ) Dundee fans from their supporters bus.

I reckon they’ve pinched it back.

Karma’s a bitch

GGTTH

Was it not Ross County’s drum they stole?

Dashing Bob S
30-10-2018, 12:24 AM
Good and bad in every crowd and there are some Jambos who are quite cosmopolitan and bohemian. I know one who pumps his cousin.

FilipinoHibs
30-10-2018, 02:08 AM
Good and bad in every crowd and there are some Jambos who are quite cosmopolitan and bohemian. I know one who pumps his cousin.

Good to hear they are moving from their siblings or ma and pa!

Dashing Bob S
30-10-2018, 02:56 AM
Good to hear they are moving from their siblings or ma and pa!

They always have room for the odd maverick

JimBHibees
30-10-2018, 06:42 AM

Pescarese
30-10-2018, 07:23 AM
One of my early girlfriends was from a family of Jambos. I could just about cope with that, but when I found out she was a virgin that was it. If she wisnae good enough for her dad and brother, she wisnae good enough for me.

Bangkok Hibby
30-10-2018, 09:52 AM
One of my early girlfriends was from a family of Jambos. I could just about cope with that, but when I found out she was a virgin that was it. If she wisnae good enough for her dad and brother, she wisnae good enough for me.

This made me laugh :greengrin

Iggy Pope
30-10-2018, 02:50 PM

I went out with one of them once. She was nice enough but hard work. I got her drunk one night and she begged me to kiss her where it was dirty.
So I drove her to Gorgie.

Eyrie
30-10-2018, 07:45 PM

I went out with one of them once. She was nice enough but hard work. I got her drunk one night and she begged me to kiss her where it was dirty.
So I drove her to Gorgie.

Reminds me of the one girlfriend that my parents objected to.

I asked if it was because her father was in jail for a triple murder. My parents said they could tolerate that.
I asked if it was because her mother was in jail for being the biggest drug dealer in Scotland. My parents said they could tolerate that.
I asked if it was because her brother was in jail for defrauding pensioners. My parents said they could tolerate that.
I asked if it was because her sister was in jail for running a brothel. My parents said they could tolerate that.
I asked if it was something else. My parents said it was because she was a Hearts fan and they couldn't tolerate that.

I'm still glad I listened to them.