PDA

View Full Version : 1972 League Cup Signed Pennant

blindsummit
25-10-2018, 11:04 PM
Hi everyone
I recently moved to a larger abode and was able to get some stuff out of storage. This included all my Hibs and football "collectibles".

Of these, my most treasured possession is my 1972 League Cup Winners pennant, which through an older cousin with connections with the club I was able to get signed by the squad. As a 9 year old Hibs fanatic I was needless to say, thrilled.

So for all the other oldies out there who remember that glorious team and that magic cup win, here's photos of the worn but proud item in question.

Iggy Pope
26-10-2018, 08:30 PM
Hi everyone
I recently moved to a larger abode and was able to get some stuff out of storage. This included all my Hibs and football "collectibles".

Of these, my most treasured possession is my 1972 League Cup Winners pennant, which through an older cousin with connections with the club I was able to get signed by the squad. As a 9 year old Hibs fanatic I was needless to say, thrilled.

So for all the other oldies out there who remember that glorious team and that magic cup win, here's photos of the worn but proud item in question.

Beautiful.
Look elsewhere for the Auld Hibs fb page where stuff like this gets a lot of interest.

First and foremost thanks for sharing on here though.

ano hibby
26-10-2018, 10:03 PM
It’s a great item thanks for sharing. Can make out a fair number of the sigs unlike many signed items 👍