PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: FLOODLIGHT EXPERIENCES AVAILABLE THIS DECEMBER

RSS Bot
23-10-2018, 03:10 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9352)

Lancs Harp
23-10-2018, 05:18 PM
This is ageist. I think it should be open to adults, especially those who have tanked a few pints before the game.

It would make great half time entertainment. :wink:

Smartie
23-10-2018, 05:25 PM
This is ageist. I think it should be open to adults, especially those who have tanked a few pints before the game.

It would make great half time entertainment. :wink:

I thought Hibs had stumbled across the best hospitality deal ever.

Stadium tour, pizza and wedges, wave a flag about at the start of the game, kickabout on the pitch at ht - and all for 40 notes?

I am offended that I cannot take up this offer just because I am 40.

lyonhibs
24-10-2018, 07:04 AM
It only says "designed for" 5 - 12 year olds.............

From a semantics point of view, you could turn up with 9 of your mates half pissed and claim you were merely seeking to expand their design horizons...........

LustForLeith
24-10-2018, 06:53 PM
I still reckon they should be putting this on for free

Brooster
24-10-2018, 06:57 PM

Free? Can I also get in for free and get a free Scran?

Mick O'Rourke
24-10-2018, 07:12 PM

Totally agree with you.
I do not know if this is aimed at organised groups like youth/football clubs or individual parents/siblings along with the wee brother/sister who will take part in the activities.
Either way,it is certainly not cheap.

Something like this could be done with the council and Edinburgh/Lothian primary schools.
The Scottish Cup Tour appeared to be a rousing success.
I am sure this on a regular basis could be too.

Oh......

And why is it costing more for the game against the Glasgow team?

Hibee87
24-10-2018, 08:27 PM
My wee one done this against hamilton I think it was before the end of last season. Couldn't recommend it enough.
Got a tour of the usual places, changing rooms etc. As it was may day all the kits and that were out with the players boots etc, whitty came out for a few photos and chats, so did Lewis and Daz. The rest of the team were watching the chase in the 'managers office'.
The pizza and wedges were what they were, could maybe improve o the food, but it was still decent enough.
He loved playing on the pitch at half time and totally miked the lap of honour. If you can afford it I would highly recommend l.