PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Dallas

The 90+2
23-10-2018, 11:27 AM
Apologies that my first thread on here is a shocker of bad news but he’s the ref for next week.

Hermit Crab
23-10-2018, 11:36 AM
That will be that then, he had no hesitation in giving der hun 2 penalties on Sunday. Most definitely duped for the second one. He better keep a eye on Naismith.

overdrive
23-10-2018, 12:13 PM
He's probably been the best ref we've had this season. I can't comment on his performance in the Rangers game.

WhileTheChief..
23-10-2018, 12:20 PM
Doesn’t matter who the ref is, there is always a thread about it and how we’re screwed already!!

sauzee=legend
23-10-2018, 12:55 PM
When was the last time we had a dodgy penalty giving for us in a derby?
Everything usually goes against us.
We are due our share of the luck surely.
Even the decisions where the ball crosses the line etc - always against us and never for us.

Since90+2
23-10-2018, 12:57 PM
Not any better or worse than the others to be honest.

basehibby
23-10-2018, 01:00 PM
Apologies that my first thread on here is a shocker of bad news but he’s the ref for next week.

A son should not suffer for his father's sins......and .... he was actually alright in the one Hibs game I've seen him refing so far - as a matter of fact, one of our better whistlers on that display. So I won't be pre-judging him - hope he continues that form and facilitates a good football match a week Wed.

Viva_Palmeiras
23-10-2018, 04:45 PM
When was the last time we had a dodgy penalty giving for us in a derby?
Everything usually goes against us.
We are due our share of the luck surely.
Even the decisions where the ball crosses the line etc - always against us and never for us.

Hung in there for the money spinner tho’ :)