PDA

View Full Version : A long shot but

Hibby Gav
21-10-2018, 07:15 PM
If anyone has a ticket spare for the yams game at the pbs let me know...my laddie is desperate!

ggtth

Hermit Crab
21-10-2018, 07:18 PM
Suggest you join the queue here.

Spare derby tickets (http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?334680-Spare-derby-tickets)

Ged
21-10-2018, 07:20 PM
Nicked by the ticket police :hilarious

Billy Whizz
21-10-2018, 07:21 PM

Spare derby tickets (http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?334680-Spare-derby-tickets)

Behave

tamig
21-10-2018, 07:56 PM

I just had a look at that thread and saw your post having a pop at folk for having the temerity to post before the official sold out sign went up. A lot of people wasted a lot of time trying to get tickets on the day. I was trying on and off myself up to about 6 on the off chance something might appear. Your comments aren’t really helpful.

The Spaceman
21-10-2018, 07:58 PM
Nicked by the ticket police :hilarious

:faf:

Hibby Gav
21-10-2018, 08:00 PM
I just had a look at that thread and saw your post having a pop at folk for having the temerity to post before the official sold out sign went up. A lot of people wasted a lot of time trying to get tickets on the day. I was trying on and off myself up to about 6 on the off chance something might appear. Your comments aren’t really helpful.

The reason I’m asking is for that reason.... he had 2... the site crashed and he lost them...his mate has managed to get one ticket but he hasn’t....

Hermit Crab
21-10-2018, 08:06 PM
The reason I’m asking is for that reason.... he had 2... the site crashed and he lost them...his mate has managed to get one ticket but he hasn’t....

If your lad is desperate for a ticket then (depending how old he is) his best bet is to float between the boozers at the Roseburn end on the day looking for a spare, then stand near the turnstiles about 30 minutes before kick off guaranteed he'll get one that way.

Hibby Gav
21-10-2018, 08:09 PM
If your lad is desperate for a ticket then (depending how old he is) his best bet is to float between the boozers at the Roseburn end on the day looking for a spare, then stand near the turnstiles about 30 minutes before kick off guaranteed he'll get one that way.

He will be trying that if we can’t get a hold of one first....

tamig
21-10-2018, 08:27 PM

I know bud. Wasn’t having a go at you. The site was shambolic on Wednesday and some folk just can’t spend the whole day clicking on dropdowns for different sections of that *****hole. I get the impression that some continued looking even when they had tickets themselves.

Hibby Gav
21-10-2018, 08:34 PM
I know bud. Wasn’t having a go at you. The site was shambolic on Wednesday and some folk just can’t spend the whole day clicking on dropdowns for different sections of that *****hole. I get the impression that some continued looking even when they had tickets themselves.

Didn’t think you were mate.... Yeah it was a nightmare.... :rolleyes: