PDA

View Full Version : Kerrydale Street and Kamberi

Hillsidehibby
21-10-2018, 05:16 PM
Had a wee look and some of them are saying that they should sign Kamberi in January as a back up striker.

Did they not learn anything after the McGinn transfer?

Here’s Lucy!
21-10-2018, 05:20 PM
Had a wee look and some of them are saying that they should sign Kamberi in January as a back up striker.

Celtic and Kerrydale Street should just GTF.

Lancs Harp
21-10-2018, 05:21 PM

We can expect a £10,000 bid with £100 worth of Debenhams vouchers as a sweetener then.

Here’s Lucy!
21-10-2018, 05:24 PM
We can expect a £10,000 bid with £100 worth of Debenhams vouchers as a sweetener then.

:top marks

Bostonhibby
21-10-2018, 05:27 PM

:agree: Only for Aston Villa, or Accrington Stanley or someone of that ilk to outbid celtc and pay the player better wages as well.

kaimendhibs
21-10-2018, 05:33 PM
Mmm. Sure he's on a 4 year contract so they have no chance

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Hermit Crab
21-10-2018, 05:34 PM
Celtic and Kerrydale Street should just GTF.

Absolutely. No time for them or what they think of Kamberi.

Carheenlea
21-10-2018, 05:39 PM
Celtic fans won’t be the only supporters casting admiring eyes towards Kamberi and thinking he could be just who their side needs. He is a valuable asset but hopefully we see him at Hibs for a few seasons yet.

Famous Fiver
21-10-2018, 05:44 PM
£5 million with Leigh coming our way and I'd sit at the table to talk to them.

Otherwise, GTF.

NORTHERNHIBBY
21-10-2018, 05:55 PM
Kamberi is destined for more lucrative climes than Celtc Park.

Keith_M
21-10-2018, 06:01 PM

Otherwise, GTF.

Double that and I'll think about it.

ancient hibee
21-10-2018, 06:26 PM

Otherwise, GTF.

Suspect Griffiths is a busted flush.

Pretty Boy
21-10-2018, 06:31 PM
Tell Celtic and their daft fans to **** off.

SouthMoroccoStu
21-10-2018, 06:43 PM
Suspect Griffiths is a busted flush.

Hasn’t he not long signed a 4 year deal with them

Nameless
21-10-2018, 07:38 PM
I personally hope we never sell another player to that shower of thieves. The way both the club and the fans carried on regards McGinn exposes them for what they really are - small minded arrogant pricks with delusions of grandeur. At least the huns know they are filth, whereas the Tims seem to think they are everbodies "second team". I genuinely hate them.

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

Ozyhibby
21-10-2018, 08:18 PM

Isn’t January when they just take our players for free?[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Future17
21-10-2018, 08:50 PM
Wtf is Kerrydale Street?

Sir David Gray
21-10-2018, 08:53 PM
Wtf is Kerrydale Street?

A Celtic fans forum.

O'Rourke3
21-10-2018, 08:59 PM
Wtf is Kerrydale Street?Think kickback with paranoia. Then double it.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Tobias Funke
21-10-2018, 09:00 PM
Tell Celtic and their daft fans to **** off.

Very much this.

ancient hibee
21-10-2018, 09:05 PM
Hasn’t he not long signed a 4 year deal with them

Yes.

AgentDaleCooper
21-10-2018, 09:05 PM
I think it was a 3 year deal he signed...?

BILLYHIBS
21-10-2018, 09:25 PM
Tell Celtic to BOLT !

Flo not even started yet this season

Once he has fully recovered from injury and he is up to speed with a fully fit Jamie Mac and they are both closing down and forcing errors and tormenting centre backs running off each other they will be worth their weight in gold

The sooner the better !

PatHead
21-10-2018, 10:31 PM
Tell Celtic to BOLT !

Flo not even started yet this season

Once he has fully recovered from injury and he is up to speed with a fully fit Jamie Mac and they are both closing down and forcing errors and tormenting centre backs running off each other they will be worth their weight in gold

The sooner the better !
Just wait until they see Jamie and offer us two empty coke cans and a used condom for them both. I’ve heard it doesn’t have a hole in it either.

Pagan Hibernia
21-10-2018, 11:34 PM
I personally hope we never sell another player to that shower of thieves. The way both the club and the fans carried on regards McGinn exposes them for what they really are - small minded arrogant pricks with delusions of grandeur. At least the huns know they are filth, whereas the Tims seem to think they are everbodies "second team". I genuinely hate them.

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

i was out with a group of work colleagues in Belfast last night and one of them, a celtic fan who I rarely speak to, reacted with shock and dismay when the topic turned to football and it was mentioned by the others that I supported Hibs. After a bit of smug banter about the result, he started the patronising “I don’t mind youse” pish... then as he got drunker and drunker kept going on and on asking why I didn’t choose Celtic instead of Hibs. As you say they just seem to expect everyone to love them for some strange reason.

odd bunch.

ThomasAgyepong
22-10-2018, 02:02 AM
Kamberi is on a 3 year deal (2 and a half by January obviously) and when you think about Aston Villa paid 4 million for a player who’s contract ran out at the end of the season. Obviously the majority of us would agree that Flo is not worth as much as SJM but he’s still worth a fair bit especially with the amount of time he has left on his contracts. For me Kamberi at the moment is worth around maybe 5 to 6.5 million.

Onion
22-10-2018, 05:19 AM

Is there a Hibs player that has not been linked with a move to Celtic ? Porteous, Mallan, MacLaren, Boyle, and now Kamberi all since they failed to steal SJM from us. They are almost obsessed with Hibs as the Yams !

Since90+2
22-10-2018, 05:26 AM
Kamberi is on a 3 year deal (2 and a half by January obviously) and when you think about Aston Villa paid 4 million for a player who’s contract ran out at the end of the season. Obviously the majority of us would agree that Flo is not worth as much as SJM but he’s still worth a fair bit especially with the amount of time he has left on his contracts. For me Kamberi at the moment is worth around maybe 5 to 6.5 million.

He's not worth that.

BILLYHIBS
22-10-2018, 06:51 AM
Just wait until they see Jamie and offer us two empty coke cans and a used condom for them both. I’ve heard it doesn’t have a hole in it either.

Eh?

:confused:

:dunno:

SirDavidsNapper
22-10-2018, 07:09 AM
Aye but they'll get him for nothing in January 2021 anyway

lucky
22-10-2018, 09:26 AM
So someone posted on a rival fans forum that they fancy Kamberi signing for their team and .net goes mental. Who cares that fans of other clubs like one of our players. We have threads on here all the time about other players. Most recently Shankland from Ayr and Kammara from Dundee. It’s only football fans chat. If Celtic or Hibs want players from smaller clubs we pay a fee and the player moves on to the next level in their career. At this stage Kamberi is still developing and maybe a year from now he will get a big money move

Since90+2
22-10-2018, 09:32 AM
So someone posted on a rival fans forum that they fancy Kamberi signing for their team and .net goes mental. Who cares that fans of other clubs like one of our players. We have threads on here all the time about other players. Most recently Shankland from Ayr and Kammara from Dundee. It’s only football fans chat. If Celtic or Hibs want players from smaller clubs we pay a fee and the player moves on to the next level in their career. At this stage Kamberi is still developing and maybe a year from now he will get a big money move

Don't see the issue with it either to be honest. If our players are playing well enough to come to the attention of other clubs then it's a good thing.

I've no doubt when Flo does leave the club will make sure we are suitably compensated.

basehibby
22-10-2018, 12:49 PM
He's not worth that.

If Kamberi keeps up his current scoring ratio ad infinitum he will be worth more than SJM

Since90+2
22-10-2018, 12:54 PM
If Kamberi keeps up his current scoring ratio ad infinitum he will be worth more than SJM

If he does , the yes possibly we might get more than we did for McGinn. At this current time though he's not worth £5 million IMO.

Scott Allan Key
22-10-2018, 01:03 PM
Wtf is Kerrydale Street?

Like Sesame Street, but with more muppets.

Leithenhibby
22-10-2018, 02:01 PM
Like Sesame Street, but with more muppets.

😂😂 Spot on..... 10/10

StevesFamau5
22-10-2018, 02:59 PM
https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2018/09/sesame-street-bert-ernie-gay-controversy.jpg?w=620
Bert & Ernie before

http://oi55.tinypic.com/14brgig.jpg

Bert & Ernie after a visit to "Paradise"....

Horrifying :faf::sick:

Bostonhibby
22-10-2018, 03:15 PM
https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2018/09/sesame-street-bert-ernie-gay-controversy.jpg?w=620
Bert & Ernie before

http://oi55.tinypic.com/14brgig.jpg

Bert & Ernie after a visit to "Paradise"....

Horrifying :faf::sick:The top two look less dentally challenged than the typical celtc yokels below. Or are they the parents?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

SquashedFrogg
22-10-2018, 04:05 PM

When did people go 'mental'? Most seem to be tongue-in-cheek references to their botched strategy around McGinn.

Jim44
22-10-2018, 05:56 PM

:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

Hillsidehibby
22-10-2018, 06:12 PM
When did people go 'mental'? Most seem to be tongue-in-cheek references to their botched strategy around McGinn.

Exactly my point.