Captain Trips
20-10-2018, 06:57 PM
We have a real player here.

JimBHibees
20-10-2018, 07:00 PM
What a fantastic goal he scored.

JohnM1875
20-10-2018, 07:01 PM
Managed to get him at 50/1 for league top scorer. Obviously hope that comes in for various reasons!

04Sauzee
20-10-2018, 07:01 PM
Goals to game ratio outstanding. Think he's another we are going to have to enjoy while we have him. Not trying to rush him out the door but he's destined for big things.

BegbieHSC
20-10-2018, 07:02 PM
Absolute baller. He works better with Jamie Mac, but he’s been showing lately that he can be an exceptional lone forward too.

Buzzing that he’s on contract till 2021 - hope we have him well after that though.

Keith_M
20-10-2018, 07:03 PM
Funny thing is , he was being slated by some people around me at the Hamilton game.

The same idiots left before the end, so probably aren't aware he scored one and forced an o.g.

Elephant Stone
20-10-2018, 07:04 PM
Never saw him today but reckon he's one of the best strikers we've had in a long time, and we haven't been short of quality strikers. Everything he does is impressive, what a signing.

bingo70
20-10-2018, 07:08 PM
A lot of big clubs are going to be keeping an eye on him, he’s going to be worth a lot of money soon.

we are hibs
20-10-2018, 07:34 PM
Would like to see him stay more central and further forware at times But I'm sure he may have played out wide else where? His goal was excellent and still think we will be at our best when we get maclaren and Flo up top together as both need someone up there with them. It's really irritating we haven't had a fully fit squad/ our best 11 fit yet.

B.H.F.C
20-10-2018, 07:36 PM
His goal was superb today. But I Didn’t think he was great other than that.

He is a player though. One of our most important.

SChibs
20-10-2018, 07:38 PM
His goal was superb today. But I Didn’t think he was great other than that.

He is a player though. One of our most important.

I agree with this, great goal but wasn't in the game an awful lot, especially first half.

BoomtownHibees
20-10-2018, 07:41 PM
I agree with this, great goal but wasn't in the game an awful lot, especially first half.

Was prob offside more times than he touched the ball today but what a goal!! 100% our best player when on his game

Jamesie
20-10-2018, 07:50 PM
Thought that before his goal he was starting to look a bit heavy footed, but what a goal it was!

SChibs
20-10-2018, 07:52 PM
Was prob offside more times than he touched the ball today but what a goal!! 100% our best player when on his game

It was some goal!

adhibs
20-10-2018, 08:27 PM
Funny thing is , he was being slated by some people around me at the Hamilton game.

The same idiots left before the end, so probably aren't aware he scored one and forced an o.g.

He was brutal against Hamilton bar the last few mins. Even Lennon brought up his poor performance post match.

Some goal today though and were lucky to have him.

Not In The Know
20-10-2018, 08:33 PM
He was brutal against Hamilton bar the last few mins. Even Lennon brought up his poor performance post match.

Not really. I’m sure I read on here something about his stats for that game. Ha had involvement in nearly every goal.

SaulGoodman
20-10-2018, 08:33 PM
Any footage of the goal?

JimBHibees
20-10-2018, 08:48 PM

Certainly wasn't brutal.

MSK
20-10-2018, 08:50 PM
Any footage of the goal?Page 16 on the match thread 👍

Iggy Pope
20-10-2018, 08:53 PM

I’d like a definition of this over used verb in its footballing context.

Vicious, barbaric or bloodthirsty anyone? Be some sight as a striker, the sort we usually see at Hertz.

alihibs1
20-10-2018, 09:52 PM
Brutal? Scored one, assisted 3 and forced an O.g

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Oranje39
20-10-2018, 09:56 PM
Easily our best out and out striker we've had in my time as a Hibs supporter (20yr).

adhibs
20-10-2018, 10:06 PM
I've no interest in trying to use a past performance to slate the guys overall contribution, as I think he's a fantastic player,but in my eyes, and Lennon's, he was ***** against Hamilton. Everyone has bad games, and I can't believe how many people seen otherwise.

LaMotta
20-10-2018, 10:06 PM

Agreed.

The number of offsides are so frustrating, as are the fact he gives a foul away so often when closing down a defender, in addition to the fact that he strolls back from an offside position so slowly.

But **** me what a finish.

My_Wife_Camille
20-10-2018, 10:08 PM
I’d like a definition of this over used verb in its footballing context.

Vicious, barbaric or bloodthirsty anyone? Be some sight as a striker, the sort we usually see at Hertz.
Heinous imo

ian cruise
20-10-2018, 10:09 PM
Any footage of the goal?

https://streamable.com/j86d0

Onceinawhile
20-10-2018, 10:15 PM
There's no doubt he can play in a proper two up top, but he's learning to play up front on his own as well.

He's developing into a cracking player. If we can keep him another season, I can't wait to see his progression.

Shrekko
20-10-2018, 10:43 PM
At this stage I wouldn’t say he’s the most intelligent player... and that can be worked on, but he’s just an exceptional talent and an incredible bit of business by the club. When he scored that goal today it wasn’t a surprise at all!

overdrive
20-10-2018, 11:54 PM
I see the Celtic fans on social media seem to want him to be one of their main targets in January.

The_Horde
21-10-2018, 12:00 AM
I see the Celtic fans on social media seem to want him to be one of their main targets in January.

Brendan Dassey was having a good word in Flo's ear at the end. Wonder what was said?

CMurdoch
21-10-2018, 01:43 AM
Would like to see him stay more central and further forware at times But I'm sure he may have played out wide else where? His goal was excellent and still think we will be at our best when we get maclaren and Flo up top together as both need someone up there with them. It's really irritating we haven't had a fully fit squad/ our best 11 fit yet.

A great goal today but I think he will be relieved that MacLaren is going to be his strike partner again.
We have done well to keep things ticking along without MacLaren but IMO we will move up a gear when the guys are back together again.

GlesgaeHibby
21-10-2018, 06:22 AM
I've no interest in trying to use a past performance to slate the guys overall contribution, as I think he's a fantastic player,but in my eyes, and Lennon's, he was ***** against Hamilton. Everyone has bad games, and I can't believe how many people seen otherwise.

Wasn't his best game but had two Hamilton players on him every time ball came near him. Frustrating for him but dealt with it well, opening space up for others.