PDA

View Full Version : Hibs tv international

AugustaHibs
20-10-2018, 01:37 PM
I signed up for hibs tv international when on holiday. I’m now home and looking to watch the game, anyone know how to change it back to international so I can watch it?

Callum_62
20-10-2018, 01:41 PM
You need to be overseas

BlackSheep
20-10-2018, 01:41 PM
You need a VPN that will mask your local IP address to look as if you are in a different country....

Its simple but not simple enough to explain on here... I use Private Internet Access VPN, google it and it will run you through how to install.

Then you have to activate this before you navigate to HibsTV for it to see you as an international customer.

Once you have done this you will be able to access the feed after you login.

jst1875
20-10-2018, 01:49 PM
You need a VPN that will mask your local IP address to look as if you are in a different country....

Its simple but not simple enough to explain on here... I use Private Internet Access VPN, google it and it will run you through how to install.

Then you have to activate this before you navigate to HibsTV for it to see you as an international customer.

Once you have done this you will be able to access the feed after you login.

Hola is a free app you can add to Google Chrome, or use a browser that has a built in VPN ... opera or firefox

BlackSheep
20-10-2018, 01:51 PM
Hola is a free app you can add to Google Chrome, or use a browser that has a built in VPN ... opera or firefox

I have used Hola in the past and while it is good, it will never beat a proper VPN server... less traffic on the paid versions.

Callum_62
20-10-2018, 01:57 PM
Are Hibs TV actually showing it?

BlackSheep
20-10-2018, 01:58 PM
Are Hibs TV actually showing it?

They are indeed.

Callum_62
20-10-2018, 02:00 PM
They are indeed.

strange - always thought it was just celtic tv at Parkhead

SingaporeHibs
20-10-2018, 02:36 PM
Anyone else having picture quality issues via Hibs TV today? It’s always so good from ER but this is the second away day on the bounce that I’m having trouble.

nonshinyfinish
20-10-2018, 02:40 PM
Anyone else having picture quality issues via Hibs TV today? It’s always so good from ER but this is the second away day on the bounce that I’m having trouble.

Click the HD button at the bottom right and check that it's not set to a lower resolution.

SingaporeHibs
20-10-2018, 02:45 PM
Click the HD button at the bottom right and check that it's not set to a lower resolution.

Jesus, thanks mate. Why the hell that should have changed for today’s game i’ll Never know

nonshinyfinish
20-10-2018, 02:49 PM
Jesus, thanks mate. Why the hell that should have changed for today’s game i’ll Never know

It should default to 'auto', so it decreases the quality if you don't have enough bandwidth, but sometimes it just gets stuck on low quality. No idea why.