PDA

View Full Version : Riordan on Open Goal on Monday...

3pm
20-10-2018, 09:04 AM
Getting interviewed by Simon Ferry. 😂

https://twitter.com/opengoalsport/status/1053307719585841152?s=21

TelaStella
20-10-2018, 02:15 PM
Can’t wait for this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haymaker
20-10-2018, 04:57 PM
Could still do a job for us

BILLYHIBS
22-10-2018, 06:02 PM
Downloaded on YouTube now

Santa Cruz
22-10-2018, 06:11 PM
Good watch, like most of these interviews have been. Thought he was holding back a bit with some of his answers whereas other players have been quite open. For example I'm sure if I played for Celtic I would remember if I left cos I was told to, or cos I wanted to. Had me laughing at his stories about playing in China.

The 90+2
22-10-2018, 07:17 PM
Good watch, like most of these interviews have been. Thought he was holding back a bit with some of his answers whereas other players have been quite open. For example I'm sure if I played for Celtic I would remember if I left cos I was told to, or cos I wanted to. Had me laughing at his stories about playing in China.

He shouldn’t burn his bridges in his new career.

SaulGoodman
22-10-2018, 07:52 PM
Enjoyed that

calumhibee1
22-10-2018, 08:21 PM

Agree, felt there was quite a bit he was holding back but as someone else said, probably don’t want to stick the boot into clubs with his new venture.

Also found some of his recollections of very famous games for us a bit strange aswell, 3-1 at Ibrox in the cup and struggling to remember the score when we won the league cup :greengrin

Good interview though and what a player he was.

Frazerbob
22-10-2018, 09:24 PM
Calling out Yogi as a Celtc fan lol

King Cosell
22-10-2018, 09:31 PM
"In the buff!" (in a swimming pool) team night out in China made me chuckle.

The 90+2
22-10-2018, 09:41 PM
Calling out Yogi as a Celtc fan lol

It was very true as a kid. He supports us now of that there’s no doubt.

Sir David Gray
22-10-2018, 10:12 PM
Brilliant interview, comes across quite well. Down to earth and good humoured as well. His stories of his time in China were very funny.

One of the best players I've seen playing for Hibs. Such a natural goalscorer.

heretoday
22-10-2018, 10:53 PM
Complete nonsense.

CMurdoch
23-10-2018, 12:14 AM
Never have i seen a man scratch so much.

The 90+2
23-10-2018, 12:24 AM
Never have i seen a man scratch so much.

It’s nerves, regardless of his persona, Deeks is a shy laddie away from football.

dp00
23-10-2018, 12:29 AM
Can take the lad out of Pilton...[emoji23]

BILLYHIBS
23-10-2018, 05:18 AM
It was very true as a kid. He supports us now of that there’s no doubt.

Eh?

Big Yogi was going to ER long before he made it in the game.

He was a radge then and is still a radge :greengrin

Oh welcome to HIBS.net from Billyhibs

:hibees

bigwheel
23-10-2018, 06:11 AM
Eh?

If you know that. You’ll also know he went to Celtic games for many years as a kid and teenager ....

BILLYHIBS
23-10-2018, 06:42 AM
If you know that. You’ll also know he went to Celtic games for many years as a kid and teenager ....
Yeah! Just watched the full interview was very surprised to hear Deeks say that always thought he was a big Hibby certainly gave that impression while captain of hibs and Falkirk.
On joining the club as Manager back in 2009 he was referred in the press as a boyhood HIBS supporter and certainly gives that impression in his inaugural speech

Remember sitting beside him at ER on many occasions back in the day

SPOILER ALERT!

Loved the bit when he said the best day of his life was when HIBS won the Scottish Cup two lost days

:greengrin

CropleyWasGod
23-10-2018, 08:15 AM
As has been said, his memory is all over the place :greengrin

Dean Shiels didn't play in the same Granton team as him and GOC. That was 25 years ago, though.... :cb

Frazerbob
23-10-2018, 08:17 AM

Dean Shiels didn't play in the same Granton team as him and GOC. That was 25 years ago, though.... :cb

He was talking about Dean Sheilds not Dean Shiels. Different player.

deano6-2
23-10-2018, 08:17 AM

He's talking about Dene Shields . Played for Gretna , morton & brechin i think .

KWJ
23-10-2018, 08:18 AM
Riordan doesn't do himself any favours and doesn't come across well in my book but we shouldn't really expect him to change. He's a proper fan that made it.

He doesn't seem to have any regrets and is quite happy with what he achieved in the game but you can see why he wasn't a regular at Celtic and how his career tailed off as he got older. He loved to shoot, self taught himself to use his left because he loved it so much. When it comes to diet though he's happy to order steak and chips at the club canteen, he's happy to cheat at his gym work and he has no accountability for why he didn't do better in his career or in life.

It worked out well for us for sure as we got the best from him but I had great pride watching him for Scotland and would've loved to see him achieve more. So be it.

Just my take.

CropleyWasGod
23-10-2018, 08:19 AM
He's talking about Dene Shields . Played for Gretna , morton & brechin i think .

Ah, gotcha. He is.... just Googled him. Is the same age. Ta :aok:

Peevemor
23-10-2018, 08:20 AM

That's what I think too. There was also Jay Shields who was a bit younger.

CropleyWasGod
23-10-2018, 08:23 AM
That's what I think too. There was also Jay Shields who was a bit younger.

Dene and Jay are brothers. (thank you, Google)

calumhibee1
23-10-2018, 08:27 AM
Riordan doesn't do himself any favours and doesn't come across well in my book but we shouldn't really expect him to change. He's a proper fan that made it.

He doesn't seem to have any regrets and is quite happy with what he achieved in the game but you can see why he wasn't a regular at Celtic and how his career tailed off as he got older. He loved to shoot, self taught himself to use his left because he loved it so much. When it comes to diet though he's happy to order steak and chips at the club canteen, he's happy to cheat at his gym work and he has no accountability for why he didn't do better in his career or in life.

It worked out well for us for sure as we got the best from him but I had great pride watching him for Scotland and would've loved to see him achieve more. So be it.

Just my take.

Didn’t think he came across that bad although his thoughts on Skácel seemed a bit bitter to be honest.

Quite like the fact he seems content with his career. As he said, played for the team he supports, played in Europe, won the league and played for Scotland. Not bad going.

Peevemor
23-10-2018, 08:31 AM

I had wondered about that but I've never checked. :aok:

BILLYHIBS
23-10-2018, 08:36 AM

Their father was a big Hibby and an excellent footballer : Lex Shields

I remember he scored a brilliant individual goal in the Scottish Junior Cup Final for Boness United at Ibroke.

A nicer guy you could not wish to meet

Sorry two goals

https://youtu.be/R_naBbHu_AU

Carheenlea
23-10-2018, 08:52 AM
Enjoyable show and some entertaining anecdotes and reflection. As time goes on I think we will look back more at what he did on the football pitch rather than ask why it didn’t last longer. Will take his place as one of Hibs’ all time legends and will always be warmly received by our generation at Easter Road.

KWJ
23-10-2018, 09:07 AM
Legend or cult hero?

Somewhere between the 2. Slides towards legend as he stands alone in getting over 100 goals for the club in what 30 years - 40, 50?

green day
23-10-2018, 09:57 AM
Didn’t think he came across that bad although his thoughts on Skácel seemed a bit bitter to be honest.

He's one of us - if I was asked about skacel I would say he was a ****in **** that deserves to be kicked in the baws at least once an hour for the rest of his miserable life.

BILLYHIBS
23-10-2018, 10:15 AM
Seemed to be on the same wavelength / song sheet as Leigh Griffiths with regards to Skacel
Doesn’t make him a bad person 😁

The 90+2
23-10-2018, 11:21 AM
Eh?

Yogi supported Celtic at School. 100% and he was radger then.

And thanks Billy 👍😊

The 90+2
23-10-2018, 11:22 AM

Jays big brother mate.

The 90+2
23-10-2018, 11:24 AM
Their father was a big Hibby and an excellent footballer : Lex Shields

I remember he scored a brilliant individual goal in the final of the Scottish Junior Cup Final for Boness United at Ibroke.

A nicer guy you could not wish to meet

Sorry two goals

https://youtu.be/R_naBbHu_AU

Lex is a football genius and like you said a top top guy, a hibee too, obviously. :)

BILLYHIBS
23-10-2018, 11:27 AM
Yogi supported Celtic at School. 100% and he was radger then.

And thanks Billy 👍😊
No worries mate !

First lesson on HIBS.net : Every days a school day

Never had him down as a glory hunter 😂

The 90+2
23-10-2018, 11:28 AM
No worries mate !

First lesson on HIBS.net : Every days a school day

Never had him down as a glory hunter 😂

😂😂😂 👍

CMurdoch
23-10-2018, 12:57 PM

Quite like the fact he seems content with his career. As he said, played for the team he supports, played in Europe, won the league and played for Scotland. Not bad going.

The Skacel comments are a sad indictment on him as a person and the fact that he was naive enough to take it into a match against Hearts and get sent off is sad and weak.
Can you imagine how great a player he would have been with a work ethic.
As it is Hibs were blessed to have a player with his wonderful finishing for so long.

calumhibee1
23-10-2018, 12:59 PM
The Skacel comments are a sad indictment on him as a person and the fact that he was naive enough to take it into a match against Hearts and get sent off is sad and weak.
Can you imagine how great a player he would have been with a work ethic.
As it is Hibs were blessed to have a player with his wonderful finishing for so long.

Aye, to be made captain and let his personal hatred of a guy lead to him getting sent off is poor. Other than that i thought he came across alright.

Lendo
23-10-2018, 01:01 PM
The whole section about his time in China had me in stitches. 'the new manager was some Serbian warlord'...... jesus wept Deek.

basehibby
23-10-2018, 01:05 PM
Legend or cult hero?

Somewhere between the 2. Slides towards legend as he stands alone in getting over 100 goals for the club in what 30 years - 40, 50?

The word is often bandied about without due cause - but Riordan is 110% a Hibs legend.

Not many players score 100 plus goals for us and that Riordan came through the ranks to do just that - including a good many that can rightly be described as "world-cup-esque" - seals his legendary status with no room for argument.

I'm Spartacus
23-10-2018, 01:11 PM
Great player, and he had the potential to be 10x better IMO.

The 90+2
23-10-2018, 01:12 PM
Aye, to be made captain and let his personal hatred of a guy lead to him getting sent off is poor. Other than that i thought he came across alright.

We where getting pumped and Skácel was acting the ******** in front of the new East. He done what many of the support would have done.

Gaffer1875
23-10-2018, 01:13 PM
Starvin! 🤣

What current player is Deeks an agent to?

The 90+2
23-10-2018, 01:13 PM
Legend or cult hero?

Hero.

jacomo
23-10-2018, 02:55 PM
We where getting pumped and Skácel was acting the ******** in front of the new East. He done what many of the support would have done.

Well, yes.

I suppose the argument is that a better player would have risen above the occasion and imposed themselves on the game in a more productive manner.

Riordan is a legend to me, his goals show reel on You Tube is an absolute joy, but he had some flaws!

BOB MARLEYS DUG
23-10-2018, 02:57 PM
Starvin! 🤣

I think it might be the young lad Ryan Shanley.

calumhibee1
23-10-2018, 03:44 PM
Well, yes.

I suppose the argument is that a better player would have risen above the occasion and imposed themselves on the game in a more productive manner.

Riordan is a legend to me, his goals show reel on You Tube is an absolute joy, but he had some flaws!

:agree:

Heckys Wheel
23-10-2018, 03:52 PM
Really sad story with Riordan.

Once a top top player, now can’t afford socks.

DH1875
23-10-2018, 04:16 PM
Really sad story with Riordan.

Once a top top player, now can’t afford socks.

:thumbsup:

One of my all time favourite players, defo in the top 3 anyway. Thought he came across quite well but either his memory is shocking or he didn't fancy a few of the questions. First time I've watched that show, think I'll watch the GOC one later as bet that's a belter :greengrin

Here’s Lucy!
23-10-2018, 05:01 PM
It’s nerves, regardless of his persona, Deeks is a shy laddie away from football.

Shy? He's a lot of things (Hibs hero, legend, Hertz hater) but I would never have had him down as shy!! :confused:

BILLYHIBS
23-10-2018, 05:06 PM

One of my all time favourite players, defo in the top 3 anyway. Thought he came across quite well but either his memory is shocking or he didn't fancy a few of the questions. First time I've watched that show, think I'll watch the GOC one later as bet that's a belter :greengrin

Its a belter alright :greengrin

I would also recommend Chic Charnley a lot of nice things to say about HIBS and Ally McCoist good laugh!

The 90+2
23-10-2018, 05:06 PM
Well, yes.

True and I see the arguement completely but that “tackle” on the big nosed wind up merchant was a reaction to a scene that was a nightmare in the stands even more so a born and bread hibee who hated them as much as anyone.

The 90+2
23-10-2018, 05:07 PM
Shy? He's a lot of things (Hibs hero, legend, Hertz hater) but I would never have had him down as shy!! :confused:

Off the field he’s very humble. Shy perhaps not the right word. Moaning faced git, aye 😃

Here’s Lucy!
23-10-2018, 05:18 PM
Off the field he’s very humble. Shy perhaps not the right word. Moaning faced git, aye 😃

Baader
23-10-2018, 05:19 PM
Hibs legend and an outrageous talent. Just about the best finisher I think I've seen in a Hibs shirt.

DstN75
23-10-2018, 05:28 PM
Were the Skacel comments maybe a bit of a bid to generate some headlines and get a sly plug for his new venture?

Santa Cruz
23-10-2018, 05:28 PM

I would also recommend Chic Charnley a lot of nice things to say about HIBS and Ally McCoist good laugh!

They've nearly all been really good, even if you put your personal dislike for some of them as players/former players aside. My favourites have been Stubbs, McGeady and McFadden, all very open and honest. You'll pick up that Si Ferry has a bit of an obsession with Tommy Gravesen and pretty much every interview has the same format of questions about what the changing room banter was like back in the day, and do you think that's what missing in fitbaw today etc

HibbyAndy
23-10-2018, 06:01 PM
Very modest i thought

First player in absolute years to score over a 100 goals for hibs , He really was a brilliant player for us , Left foot right foot he scored some unbelievable goals

He was better than i believe he actually thinks he was !

Good interview that , My favourite ever Hibs player

hibbysam
23-10-2018, 06:40 PM
Were the Skacel comments maybe a bit of a bid to generate some headlines and get a sly plug for his new venture?

He’s not that bright lol. To be fair, he does say it was basically because Skacel was a good player against us, and a major reason why we hate him so much and they hate Riordan so much. Both scored plenty against the other and loved letting the other side know about it.

Benjeloon
23-10-2018, 09:26 PM
Watched this today and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Despite my forum name, Riordan was my favourite player growing up, as I expect he will be for many a fan of my generation.

Always felt sorry for him that his career fizzled out but glad to see that he has no regrets and seems to be content with his lot.

One of few Hibs legends from that era.

DH1875
24-10-2018, 04:45 PM

Watched the GOC one last night. Personally think its better than this one despite Deeks being one of my favourite players. Garry is some boy lol, although with the amount of times he's touching his nose it did make wonder if he really is off the marching powder.

BILLYHIBS
24-10-2018, 04:53 PM
Watched the GOC one last night. Personally think its better than this one despite Deeks being one of my favourite players. Garry is some boy lol, although with the amount of times he's touching his nose it did make wonder if he really is off the marching powder.
Aye it’s a belter !
You don’t forget that one in a hurry 😂

BILLYHIBS
24-10-2018, 05:02 PM
To be fair as another poster said all the interviews are good regardless of if you liked the interviewee or not they are all entertaining

calumhibee1
24-10-2018, 06:29 PM

Found GOC difficult to watch to be honest. Do like the Open Goal interviews though, they're generally pretty funny. Quite liked the Jim White one the other week!

Frazerbob
24-10-2018, 10:16 PM
The GOC episode was an absolute car crash.

overdrive
24-10-2018, 10:52 PM
I don’t really mind what he said about Skacel to be honest. I object to him getting sent off because of it though.

Thought he came across quite well other than the unnecessary use of see you next Tuesday.

I like Simon Ferry as an interviewer.

Haymaker
25-10-2018, 01:08 AM
Reckon he could still do a job for us

I'm Spartacus
25-10-2018, 09:53 AM
Simon Ferry is chronic IMO.

41:30 - when they're talking about the 01 strip number "Obviously with the name Riordan and 01 being 10 back to front" Ferry then says "So it's is, I just realised that", Jesus Christ, he should be castrated to try and save the human race.

bigwheel
25-10-2018, 10:10 AM
Simon Ferry is chronic IMO.

41:30 - when they're talking about the 01 strip number "Obviously with the name Riordan and 01 being 10 back to front" Ferry then says "So it's is, I just realised that", Jesus Christ, he should be castrated to try and save the human race.

Really? I quite like his natural informal style ..

BILLYHIBS
25-10-2018, 10:14 AM
I like Si Ferry’s style and interview technique but he does tend to interrupt the interviewee unintentionally as he refers to his list of written down questions.

I also feel he does not give HIBS enough credit in his interviews and does not appreciate how big a club we are e.g. he was surprised when Chic Charnley informed him HIBS are massive and even he (Chic) did not realise how big until he came here and he seemed to assume that Celtics training would be better than harder than at HIBS to which Riordan replied “No really.”

Barman Stanton
25-10-2018, 11:30 AM
I like Si Ferry’s style and interview technique but he does tend to interrupt the interviewee unintentionally as he refers to his list of written down questions.

I also feel he does not give HIBS enough credit in his interviews and does not appreciate how big a club we are e.g. he was surprised when Chic Charnley informed him HIBS are massive and even he (Chic) did not realise how big until he came here and he seemed to assume that Celtics training would be better than harder than at HIBS to which Riordan replied “No really.”

Its actually amazing how many of these interviews have Hibs content. I actually think Ferry tends to show Hibs lots of respect in his interviews.

BILLYHIBS
25-10-2018, 11:35 AM
Its actually amazing how many of these interviews have Hibs content. I actually think Ferry tends to show Hibs lots of respect in his interviews.
Hhhmmmm! Will look out for that. So far have only watched GOC, Chic Charnley, Deek and Super Ally.
Will take off my green tinted glasses and venture into his world of ex Ugly Sisters players and see if my opinion changes.

Barman Stanton
25-10-2018, 11:42 AM
Hhhmmmm! Will look out for that. So far have only watched GOC, Chic Charnley, Deek and Super Ally.
Will take off my green tinted glasses and venture into his world of ex Ugly Sisters players and see if my opinion changes.

I listened to the Michael O'Neil one on podcast this morning. Its nice that his favorite times as a player was at Hibs. That tends to be the case with quite a lot of players.

I think my favorite ep is actually the Jim White one. He has some amazing stories and comes across as a right good guy.

My_Wife_Camille
25-10-2018, 11:43 AM
Starvin! 🤣

I think it might be the young lad Ryan Shanley.
Young boy Joseph Moore

BILLYHIBS
25-10-2018, 11:56 AM
I listened to the Michael O'Neil one on podcast this morning. Its nice that his favorite times as a player was at Hibs. That tends to be the case with quite a lot of players.

I think my favorite ep is actually the Jim White one. He has some amazing stories and comes across as a right good guy.
I was thinking about coming back to you for a recommendation to save me wading through hours of YouTube. I did watch the Michael ONeill interview and you are correct he ( ONeill) had a lot of nice things to say and rightly so. I remember him as being an extremely talented footballer.
I look forward to watching Jim White but will be surprised if Jim White has anything good to say about HIBS HaHa! :greengrin

Unseen work
25-10-2018, 12:12 PM

I thought it was more he was trying to get a bit more information out of Deek than interrupting him.

Deek seems a bit shy and like he wasn’t giving away too much detail on the story’s, all a bit vague.

Should have started the interview 3 pints in to settle the nerves and let the full stories out.

Absolutely love Deek as a player, he’s hibs daft and it shows in the interviews.

Got to love how he refers to folk aswell “ some ****** told me to go see Bobby” hahaha.

BILLYHIBS
25-10-2018, 12:22 PM
I thought it was more he was trying to get a bit more information out of Deek than interrupting him.

Deek seems a bit shy and like he wasn’t giving away too much detail on the story’s, all a bit vague.

Should have started the interview 3 pints in to settle the nerves and let the full stories out.

Absolutely love Deek as a player, he’s hibs daft and it shows in the interviews.

Got to love how he refers to folk aswell “ some ****** told me to go see Bobby” hahaha.
Yeah Deek was not as forthcoming as GOC that is for sure. :greengrin
Deek seemed to fidget a lot not sure if he was nervous or itchy?
Not just in this interview I feel that Si is thinking about his next question rather than listening to what the interviewee is actually saying which is what we all want to hear.
Please do not get me wrong I really enjoy the interviews but I can’t help but feel he sees us as a small club. I might be wrong only my opinion.

calumhibee1
25-10-2018, 12:26 PM

The Jim White one was one of my favourites. Aiden McGeady is pretty good aswell.

Frazerbob
25-10-2018, 12:33 PM
Don’t forget, Ferry is not a pro. He’s a (relatively speaking) failed footballer who is making a new career for himself, using his contacts very well. He’s seems a really genuine guy with more than a little ‘cheeky chappy’ about him.

KWJ
25-10-2018, 12:48 PM
Don’t forget, Ferry is not a pro. He’s a (relatively speaking) failed footballer who is making a new career for himself, using his contacts very well. He’s seems a really genuine guy with more than a little ‘cheeky chappy’ about him.

This.

He lights up with it's dressing room or night out banter stuff and he does seem to know just about everyone that's been involved in Scottish Football.

Ally McCoist's 2, Gordon Strachan, Kevin Thomson, James McFadden and Kris Boyd have been some of my favourites.

Would love to see Latapy, Tam McManus, Dirk Lehmann, Mixu, Kevin Harper, Darren Jackson, Ian Murray, Dean Shiels and a fair few others. Latapy & McManus would be realistic - Franck Sauzee maybe naw!

The 90+2
25-10-2018, 01:01 PM
Hasn’t Ian Murray been on it or was that the Monday night fitba podcast? Jackson would be good as would Kenny Miller. Tam Mcmanus I’m sure was on it too.

The 90+2
25-10-2018, 01:02 PM
No Tams was another one https://www.celticnewsnow.com/news/the-fitba-hacks-ndash-tam-mcmanus/161782/

Santa Cruz
25-10-2018, 01:41 PM
This.

He lights up with it's dressing room or night out banter stuff and he does seem to know just about everyone that's been involved in Scottish Football.

Ally McCoist's 2, Gordon Strachan, Kevin Thomson, James McFadden and Kris Boyd have been some of my favourites.

Would love to see Latapy, Tam McManus, Dirk Lehmann, Mixu, Kevin Harper, Darren Jackson, Ian Murray, Dean Shiels and a fair few others. Latapy & McManus would be realistic - Franck Sauzee maybe naw!

I'm hoping to see an Anthony Stokes interview and I think Duncan Ferguson might be a good watch.

erin go bragh
25-10-2018, 02:46 PM
I was thinking about coming back to you for a recommendation to save me wading through hours of YouTube. I did watch the Michael ONeill interview and you are correct he ( ONeill) had a lot of nice things to say and rightly so. I remember him as being an extremely talented footballer.
I look forward to watching Jim White but will be surprised if Jim White has anything good to say about HIBS HaHa! :greengrin

I remember a European game at ER , might have been Vidiotone . Jim Whyte standing in front of the East , with a massive card “saying applause “ wanting everyone to cheer.
The whole East gave him a “ Jim Whyte ,Jim Whyte, gtf 😂😂

Since90+2
25-10-2018, 02:47 PM
Open Goal is brilliant. Hope it really takes off as Ferry seems like a good lad.

I'm Spartacus
25-10-2018, 03:34 PM
WOW WOW WOW! Watched the GOC interview last night, I really enjoyed it :)

He's class!

Allant1981
25-10-2018, 03:51 PM

failed is a bit harsh, he was just unlucky with injuries if i remember correctly after he played for swindon

The 90+2
25-10-2018, 03:57 PM
failed is a bit harsh, he was just unlucky with injuries if i remember correctly after he played for swindon

He captained Swindon when they almost reached the championship and then injuries hit home.

Frazerbob
25-10-2018, 04:04 PM

That’s why I said ‘relatively speaking’.

Barman Stanton
25-10-2018, 04:06 PM

Don’t think Hibs even get a mention in that one lol. Well worth a watch though.

Allant1981
25-10-2018, 04:10 PM
That’s why I said ‘relatively speaking’.

why mention it at all? he was a professional footballer

Frazerbob
25-10-2018, 04:14 PM
why mention it at all? he was a professional footballer

Because I was making the point that he’s building a new career for himself. It was a positive observation. Stop trying to be offended.

Allant1981
25-10-2018, 04:17 PM
Because I was making the point that he’s building a new career for himself. It was a positive observation. Stop trying to be offended.

im not offended, couldnt be further from being offended, just a daft comment to make

Frazerbob
25-10-2018, 04:18 PM
im not offended, couldnt be further from being offended, just a daft comment to make

Nae bother.

Here’s Lucy!
25-10-2018, 04:33 PM

Is that not why Frazerbob used the term 'relatively speaking'? It was clear enough to me what he meant.

Allant1981
25-10-2018, 04:59 PM
Is that not why Frazerbob used the term 'relatively speaking'? It was clear enough to me what he meant.

i just didnt see the point in mentioning it, its not a huge issue

Here’s Lucy!
25-10-2018, 05:08 PM
i just didnt see the point in mentioning it, its not a huge issue

Apologies by the way. I hadn't realised that this had been discussed and sorted out. I should read the whole thread before jumping in with two big feet!!

:aok:

BILLYHIBS
25-10-2018, 05:11 PM
Apologies by the way. I hadn't realised that this had been discussed and sorted out. I should read the whole thread before jumping in with two big feet!!

Welcome to HIBS.net MTK. You are not the first and won’t be the last to make that cardinal error. 😁👍🏾⚽️🏆🇳🇬

Allant1981
25-10-2018, 05:15 PM

was just a daft reply from me as i hadnt read it properly, as i say its not a huge issue

Allant1981
25-10-2018, 05:16 PM
Nae bother.

plus it will teach me for not reading things properly before daft replys!!

Here’s Lucy!
25-10-2018, 05:16 PM
Welcome to HIBS.net MTK. You are not the first and won’t be the last to make that cardinal error. 😁👍🏾⚽️🏆🇳🇬

Cheers Billy :aok:

Under 30 posts and I'm having to apologise already!!

Here’s Lucy!
25-10-2018, 05:19 PM
was just a daft reply from me as i hadnt read it properly, as i say its not a huge issue

plus it will teach me for not reading things properly before daft replys!!

:cheers:

Here’s Lucy!
25-10-2018, 05:22 PM

Maybe you can help me Billy?

If I hadn't come back onto the thread, I would have missed your reply. Is there not a notification thingy on here that tells you if someone has quoted you?

Thanks

BILLYHIBS
25-10-2018, 05:32 PM

If I hadn't come back onto the thread, I would have missed your reply. Is there not a notification thingy on here that tells you if someone has quoted you?

Thanks

You are asking the wrong person mate. I was born in the fifties. I have only just got used to email and still use CDs. Perhaps one of the young bucks on here can advise you. I have heard talk of an Ignore Poster Button I would love to know how that works :greengrin

Celtic down 0-2

The 90+2
25-10-2018, 05:37 PM

Thanks

If you find that out I would like to know also please. There I would presume be an option of email notification or something. I haven’t a clue if I’ve been replied to and can come across as rude if I don’t reply.

BILLYHIBS
25-10-2018, 05:47 PM

Thanks
Go to Technical Help Page one and contact them with a software issue they will be only too pleased to help you

Nice Avatar btw :wink:

Here’s Lucy!
26-10-2018, 04:31 PM
You are asking the wrong person mate. I was born in the fifties. I have only just got used to email and still use CDs. Perhaps one of the young bucks on here can advise you. I have heard talk of an Ignore Poster Button I would love to know how that works :greengrin

Celtic down 0-2

Go to Technical Help Page one and contact them with a software issue they will be only too pleased to help you

Nice Avatar btw :wink:

Sorry I didn't get back to you quicker Billy, just in from work.

Cheers for your help. :aok: