PDA

View Full Version : Deeks

GGTTH07
19-10-2018, 11:39 AM
On Si Ferry’s YouTube doing an interview Monday. Looking forward to that, my favourite ever Hibee

KWJ
19-10-2018, 11:42 AM
Will definitely be watching this. Wonder if he'll have learned anything from O'Connor's interview.

Carheenlea
19-10-2018, 11:43 AM
Enjoyed Garry’s one so this should likewise be an engaging watch.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
19-10-2018, 11:45 AM
On Si Ferry’s YouTube doing an interview Monday. Looking forward to that, my favourite ever Hibee

Been waiting ages for this! Can’t wait!

19-10-2018, 12:36 PM
this wont end well

Dashing Bob S
19-10-2018, 01:13 PM
Anybody still think he could still do a job for us and if not when, exactly, did you stop thinking it?

overdrive
19-10-2018, 01:45 PM
Will definitely be watching this. Wonder if he'll have learned anything from O'Connor's interview.

To be fair, I think Riordan has more going on in his head than O’Connor.

Haymaker
19-10-2018, 02:12 PM
Anybody still think he could still do a job for us and if not when, exactly, did you stop thinking it?

:agree: he defo could do a job for us

Aim Here
19-10-2018, 02:18 PM

If he can get another interview like the O' Connor one, he'll be fantastically lucky. That inadvertently turned into a journalistic scoop about Locomotiv Moscow's doping practices a few years back. Any decent sports journalist would have given their left gonad for an interview like that.

(Sure, the Russians denied it by saying that O'Connor was some out-of-it junkie or something, but that makes it *more* plausible, not less. O'Connor clearly didn't make it up, since he clearly didn't have a ******* clue as to the significance of what he was saying. He thought he was enthusing at the amazing wonders of Russian sports medicine, not exposing a doping scandal).

heretoday
19-10-2018, 02:51 PM
Riordan gave us some great moments, not least that hammer shot from the left of the box against Hearts about a thousand years ago.

For that I'm grateful. And if I was him I'd dwell on the good times and get on with things. Never mind folk who tell you you've wasted your career.

HUTCHYHIBBY
19-10-2018, 03:04 PM
:agree: he defo could do a job for us

👏 😉

Elephant Stone
19-10-2018, 04:31 PM
Looking forward to this, Garry O'Connor's was hilarious.

My_Wife_Camille
19-10-2018, 04:37 PM
An absolutely quality footballer. Hibs daft, hates the Hearts, a great scorer of goals and a scorer of great goals.

I was absoluetly delighted when he scored his 100th goal for us. A Hibernian legend.

Frazerbob
19-10-2018, 04:50 PM
Looking forward to this, Garry O'Connor's was hilarious.

Embarrassing and cringeworthy IMO.

Here’s Lucy!
19-10-2018, 04:53 PM
Loved the man.

Looking forward to this. Anyone who loves the Hibs and hates the Hearts as much as Deeks, is alright by me :thumbsup:

Absolute Hibs legend.

Elephant Stone
19-10-2018, 05:00 PM
Embarrassing and cringeworthy IMO.

He did a fair bit of boasting but thought he came across as a decent person overall, would definitely watch a second one. Disappointed they never mentioned the Garry Jos incident, one of the funniest things I've ever read in a newspaper.

BILLYHIBS
19-10-2018, 05:17 PM
He did a fair bit of boasting but thought he came across as a decent person overall, would definitely watch a second one. Disappointed they never mentioned the Garry Jos incident, one of the funniest things I've ever read in a newspaper.
Not as funny as when GOC said to Mogga “What’s he gonna dae?”
When he got subbed for Ivan Sproule at Ibroke 😂