PDA

View Full Version : Viewing options for the weekend - Hibs TV

cocteautwin
19-10-2018, 03:09 AM
Does anyone know of any viewing options for the weekend game?

Seems Hibs TV is still negotiating on a stream so I guess it's unlikely there? I don't fancy signing up for Celtic TV as there doesn't seem to be a 1 match option.

Any suggestions? Is it on any of the overseas channels like Bein or Eleven sports that anyone knows of?

Cheers

jst1875
19-10-2018, 04:01 AM
Does anyone know of any viewing options for the weekend game?

Seems Hibs TV is still negotiating on a stream so I guess it's unlikely there? I don't fancy signing up for Celtic TV as there doesn't seem to be a 1 match option.

Any suggestions? Is it on any of the overseas channels like Bein or Eleven sports that anyone knows of?

Cheers

harp and castle :wink:

cocteautwin
19-10-2018, 04:26 AM

3 day round trip and £1200. I'd rather put my feet up in my living room, Hibs on the projector, 6 cans of Qingdao, a pizza and wife shaking me awake at 4am asking "WTF are you doing?" £1170 cheaper.

:greengrin

NZ Green
19-10-2018, 04:29 AM
Pretty sure HibsTV got the Celtic away games last year. Would be surprised if it was any different this year. I imagine Celtic would want a similar deal when they play at Easter Road.

cocteautwin
19-10-2018, 05:00 AM
Pretty sure HibsTV got the Celtic away games last year. Would be surprised if it was any different this year. I imagine Celtic would want a similar deal when they play at Easter Road.

Fingers crossed we get it.

CallumLaidlaw
19-10-2018, 06:01 AM

They won’t need to. The games will be on tv at Easter Road so they’ll just use the BT/Sky stream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diclonius
19-10-2018, 06:44 AM
How much does it cost for a one game subscription to Celtic TV?

BILLYHIBS
19-10-2018, 06:44 AM
A League returns

Adelaide United v Sydney FC

Today 9.50 am BT Sport

Dinkum ! :thumbsup:

cocteautwin
19-10-2018, 08:07 AM
How much does it cost for a one game subscription to Celtic TV?

I don't think the option exists, couldn't find it. Seems it's £14.99/month which is a bit steep for one match, but then you'd be able to watch (hopefully) Celtic pumping Hearts twice in the space of a week within that one month period.

Godsahibby
19-10-2018, 08:15 AM

Few of us at a wedding Saturday near there ceremony 3pm so hoping to get in for the 2nd half before having to head to the reception!

JimBHibees
19-10-2018, 08:30 AM
3 day round trip and £1200. I'd rather put my feet up in my living room, Hibs on the projector, 6 cans of Qingdao, a pizza and wife shaking me awake at 4am asking "WTF are you doing?" £1170 cheaper.

:greengrin

:hilarious :thumbsup:

NZ Green
19-10-2018, 08:34 AM
Look like its updated - live video for international subscribers.

Diclonius
19-10-2018, 08:34 AM
I don't think the option exists, couldn't find it. Seems it's £14.99/month which is a bit steep for one match, but then you'd be able to watch (hopefully) Celtic pumping Hearts twice in the space of a week within that one month period.

Cheers, I think I'll go for a stream then.

cocteautwin
19-10-2018, 08:42 AM
Look like its updated - live video for international subscribers.

YAS! Nice one. I'm in Japan as well this week so lovely flowing uninterrupted internet stream to go with the pizza and Qingdao.

Ryan69
19-10-2018, 09:38 AM

Im sure it will be on live from Easter Road.

Have you noticed that so far thos season....every away old firm game has been on live.

Screw every other team...but dont affect old firm attendances.

Danderhall Hibs
19-10-2018, 12:19 PM
There’ll be a you tube or Facebook stream available.

JohnM1875
19-10-2018, 12:32 PM

Is the Harp definitely showing it?

s2hart
19-10-2018, 12:41 PM
YAS! Nice one. I'm in Japan as well this week so lovely flowing uninterrupted internet stream to go with the pizza and Qingdao.

It's a shame if I wasn't up early the next day and you were in Tokyo, aI know a boozer that might screen the game we could've watched it. Anyway, pizza and beer is a good option at home 😉