PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen v Hibs Away Tickets and Info

BlackSheep
17-10-2018, 10:24 AM
Hey everyone....

I know it will be reasonably soon, but just wondering when we might see the Aberdeen away tickets go on sale?

Also is there a mad rush for these tickets?

First trip to Pittodrie so looking forward to it.

Billy Whizz
17-10-2018, 10:27 AM
Hey everyone....

I know it will be reasonably soon, but just wondering when we might see the Aberdeen away tickets go on sale?

Also is there a mad rush for these tickets?

First trip to Pittodrie so looking forward to it.

Next week or so. As it’s a Friday night game, you’ll have no issue getting them

H18 SFR
17-10-2018, 10:29 AM
Credit card is going to take a hammering in December.

Frazerbob
17-10-2018, 10:29 AM
You’ll be able to pay at the gate.

BlackSheep
25-10-2018, 10:49 AM
I'm guessing these will go on sale in the next few days, judging by our usual/recent away ticket sales dates.

Carheenlea
25-10-2018, 11:21 AM
The second game up there last season sold out, but that was the first time I can recall a Hibs sell out at Pittodrie. With live TV and a Friday night KO we won’t be selling out on this occasion and if we can fill the two sections under cover then we’ll be doing not too bad.

SteveHFC
25-10-2018, 11:25 AM
The second game up there last season sold out, but that was the first time I can recall a Hibs sell out at Pittodrie.

Think most of the crowd were drunk that day. :greengrin

BlackSheep
25-10-2018, 11:39 AM
Aberdeen have been selling the home end for a week now...

Section Q & R are the covered sections, yes?

Billy Whizz
25-10-2018, 11:54 AM
Aberdeen have been selling the home end for a week now...

Section Q & R are the covered sections, yes?

How many are you after

BlackSheep
25-10-2018, 12:14 PM
How many are you after

Just 2 lol... haven't travelled to Pittodrie before and know our away support is always great so keen on getting organised.

Hermit Crab
25-10-2018, 12:36 PM
Just 2 lol... haven't travelled to Pittodrie before and know our away support is always great so keen on getting organised.

You'll be fine for a ticket, there will be a PATG.

Smartie
25-10-2018, 12:49 PM

Be careful.

I could see you attracting some attention up there.

SeanWilson
25-10-2018, 01:01 PM
Be careful.

I could see you attracting some attention up there.[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

BlackSheep
25-10-2018, 01:04 PM
Be careful.

I could see you attracting some attention up there.

HAHAHAHAHA lol... aye i'll keep my eyes open!! :greengrin

BlackSheep
25-10-2018, 01:13 PM
@Billy Whizz I've PM'd you :aok:

3pm
25-10-2018, 06:00 PM
It looks like tickets on Monday for Aberdeen.

£26 - Adult

Sir David Gray
25-10-2018, 07:20 PM

Attendances at Pittodrie aren't usually fantastic even when it's on a Saturday. You'll have no problem at all getting a ticket for this with it being a Friday.

Frazerbob
25-10-2018, 10:50 PM
Great support up last time but that was the first Saturday 3pm game in years. Usually take around the thousand mark for televised fixtures with PATG available.

For those traveling, the North East Scotland Hibernians have moved pub. We no longer use Halo, which was bouncing the last few games. We now use The Butchers Arms on the corner of Hutcheon Street and George Street. We’ll have the lounge to ourselves pre-match, all welcome. It’s about a 10-15 minute walk to the stadium.

murray26
26-10-2018, 10:16 AM
Great support up last time but that was the first Saturday 3pm game in years. Usually take around the thousand mark for televised fixtures with PATG available.

For those traveling, the North East Scotland Hibernians have moved pub. We no longer use Halo, which was bouncing the last few games. We now use The Butchers Arms on the corner of Hutcheon Street and George Street. We’ll have the lounge to ourselves pre-match, all welcome. It’s about a 10-15 minute walk to the stadium.

Cheers I was looking for a Hibs friendly pub for a few before the match..

Carheenlea
26-10-2018, 11:39 AM

Staying up for weekend so will look by for a pint 🍺

nickwhibs
26-10-2018, 12:14 PM

Good pub. Watched a few Hibs games in there when I was at uni up in Aberdeen - the owner still a Hibby?

Frazerbob
26-10-2018, 02:48 PM
Staying up for weekend so will look by for a pint 🍺

Do that and say hello. It’s also the NESH AGM in the sane pub the following day at 5pm. There will be a good few of us having a wee night out after. You’re welcome to join us.

Frazerbob
26-10-2018, 02:51 PM
Good pub. Watched a few Hibs games in there when I was at uni up in Aberdeen - the owner still a Hibby?

Halo was owned by a couple Hibby brothers, that’s why it was our home base. They sold up a couple of years ago and it’s passed through a few owners since. The Butchers was a Belhaven managed house until recently when it was sold to a friend of one of the NESH committee. He has made us very welcome so we are giving him our very valuable custom lol.