PDA

View Full Version : Another Pre Old Firm Game Media Plant

Stantons Angel
16-10-2018, 10:05 PM
Members of the Celtic hierarchy want Hibs boss Neil Lennon to replace Brendan Rodgers when the popular Parkhead manager moves on, according to former star Charlie Nicholas.

Read more at: https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/celtic-want-neil-lennon-to-succeed-brendan-rodgers-claims-former-star-1-4815754

Viva_Palmeiras
16-10-2018, 10:19 PM
Predictable innit?

Joe6-2
16-10-2018, 10:20 PM
EEN starting its ‘unsettle Hibs before a derby’ nonsense!

majorhibs
16-10-2018, 10:26 PM

Scottish alleged press reporting on football must SURELY be the most negative detrimental unhelpful force ever? They are just so so bad in absolutely every aspect! Can’t we swap or drop these imposters?

Stantons Angel
16-10-2018, 10:58 PM

your right there and it always starts up just before we play one of the old firm. Its getting so tiring reading it all every time!

MWHIBBIES
16-10-2018, 11:02 PM
your right there and it always starts up just before we play one of the old firm. Its getting so tiring reading it all every time!

Don't then, ignore it. Everyone at the club will be.

mim
16-10-2018, 11:02 PM
They don't even know where the game is being played....

'Nicholas, speaking ahead of Celtic’s trip to Hibs on Saturday....'

CMurdoch
17-10-2018, 01:38 AM
Click bait

Stay away

Ryan69
17-10-2018, 05:06 AM
Same cheeks of the same ar5e.

Notice how this weekend keeps up the 100% record of every ugly sisters away game shown live!
Screw everyone else...Dont affect their crowds.

CentreLine
17-10-2018, 07:22 AM
Oh, and now James Forrest “Tipping brilliant Hibs”for a title challenge in the Scotsman today. Does anyone fall for this stuff any more?

What it does say though is that they are on edge about losing points to the better sides in their own title race. They know Hibs are capable of taking points off them, as are others, but also know if all of their own multi million pound star turns make an appearance they will walk this league once again.

WhileTheChief..
17-10-2018, 07:46 AM
Why do any of you read anything in the papers?

Either you don’t believe any of it or you get your knickers in a twist!!

If you think any of that kinda stuff will effect Neil Lennon or the players then you’re off your head, wired to the moon, mental.

Everyone and their dug, including plenty of folk on here, have commented about Lennon going back to Celtic. It’s hardly an earth shattering story and it’s obviously one that will come up each time we play them.

You could equally say it will be unsettling for Celtic. Talk about their manager being replaced with Lennon just before they play Hibs? These pesky papers having a go at beloved Brendon again. How dare they.

seanshow
17-10-2018, 08:07 AM
Members of the Celtic hierarchy want Hibs boss Neil Lennon to replace Brendan Rodgers when the popular Parkhead manager moves on, according to former star Charlie Nicholas.

Read more at: https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/celtic-want-neil-lennon-to-succeed-brendan-rodgers-claims-former-star-1-4815754

I won't click on the link but i'll offer up my own headline

"Hanging by its fingertips from a cliff dinosauric media outlet quotes non entity anglified Scot talking bollox"

wpj
17-10-2018, 08:09 AM
Does Charlie bawbag even know where Scotland is anymore? He is one of the least credible sources of Scottish football rumours I can think of.

Bostonhibby
Well let's face it, they were never going to go for Doctor Football.

Surely the real EEN headline should be celtc refuse to take a step backwards despite hearts supremo already having the league sewn up in October.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

I'm Spartacus
The media are a predictable disgrace, they don’t even try to hide it now.

jacomo
17-10-2018, 08:35 AM
Well I clicked on the link and got redirected to a FREE GIFT spam site.

Maybe The Scotsman could concentrate on the basics - eg a basically readable website - and perhaps start to rebuild their credibility?

Nutmegged
17-10-2018, 10:27 AM
Oh, and now James Forrest “Tipping brilliant Hibs”for a title challenge in the Scotsman today. Does anyone fall for this stuff any more?

What it does say though is that they are on edge about losing points to the better sides in their own title race. They know Hibs are capable of taking points off them, as are others, but also know if all of their own multi million pound star turns make an appearance they will walk this league once again.

You're just going out your way to be offended now, Forrest was asked the question and with us currently ahead of Celtic in the table and the fact a manager the calibre of Neil Lennon is in charge of us then Forrest has every right to think we could mount a challenge, if he said No then that does Lenny's talk for himm