PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: BOYLE WELCOMED TO AUSTRALIA SET-UP WITH OPEN ARMS

RSS Bot
12-10-2018, 09:30 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9312)

Pretty Boy
12-10-2018, 09:39 AM
Martin Boyle should be an example for every young player at the lower levels.

He got an opportunity, ran with it and he's now playing for one of the biggest clubs in Scotland and is set to become a full international. Whilst, from a selfish point of view, I don't want it to happen he might even have another big move in him yet.

I honestly can't recall any player who has so dramatically improved in such a short space of time.

PatHead
12-10-2018, 09:41 AM
A great example of everything that is good about Hibs just now. Well done Martin for taking advantage of it.

The Leith Dutch
12-10-2018, 11:13 AM
Martin Boyle should be an example for every young player at the lower levels.

He got an opportunity, ran with it and he's now playing for one of the biggest clubs in Scotland and is set to become a full international. Whilst, from a selfish point of view, I don't want it to happen he might even have another big move in him yet.

I honestly can't recall any player who has so dramatically improved in such a short space of time.

Totally agree.

Were he to be even slightly more deadly in front of goal I think he'd be playing at a much higher level.

Interesting that he's nowhere near as bad in front of goal as some make out - 22 goals in 100 games.

Hibs4185
12-10-2018, 11:25 AM
Totally deserved and I am sure he will improve even further with this sort of recognition. It shows any players thinking of coming to our club what can be achieved by being at such a positive and forward thinking club.

Ps hope squirrel had a wee chuckle at Alex McLeish last night

NORTHERNHIBBY
12-10-2018, 11:39 AM
Well chuffed for him. Shows what an abundance of talent we have right now, that he can't get a sniff for Scotland.

theonlywayisup
12-10-2018, 12:09 PM
Well chuffed for him. Shows what an abundance of talent we have right now, that he can't get a sniff for Scotland.

Was watching that game last night and we were crying out for someone with a bit of pace.

Boyle would have been a great player to add into the mix for the last twenty minutes, whereas Forrest was always going to be closed down with them having the extra man - whilst Forrest has the skill he doesn't have that burst of sustained speed which is what we needed last night.

I'm so pleased for Boyle that he's getting the chance with Australia. I really hope he proves to be a star and hope it leads to a big payday for him at some point in the future.