Interesting initiative from Chelsea.

Would it work here?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45823397

SouthMoroccoStu
11-10-2018, 11:56 AM
I really hate those Caribbean bar stewards..... :greengrin

Hibernia&Alba
11-10-2018, 12:03 PM
Chelsea fans, who would be nothing without their Jewish owner, singing anti-semitic songs. Not a brain between them.

Maybe Hearts will make the same offer to the miscreants who sing the Aaron Hughes chant?

Sir David Gray
11-10-2018, 12:25 PM
It is an interesting initiative and one which may well prove effective.

I heard about it on the radio this morning. Hopefully it is only available to first time offenders. If you have been to Auschwitz and still carry on with that behaviour then there's no hope for you.

I wonder if Rangers will be paying for their fans to visit the Vatican for educational purposes?

Hibernia&Alba
11-10-2018, 12:27 PM
It is an interesting initiative and one which may well prove effective.

I heard about it on the radio this morning. Hopefully it is only available to first time offenders. If you have been to Auschwitz and still carry on with that behaviour then there's no hope for you.

I wonder if Rangers will be paying for their fans to visit the Vatican for educational purposes?

What, so they can wreck the place? :greengrin

Keith_M
11-10-2018, 01:24 PM
How about a trip to Manchester to speak to the family of the poor wee boy blown up in a Shopping Centre for the Terrorist Worshippers at Celtc Park (though I'm not sure I'd want to inflict that on an innocent Manchester Family)

A trip to the Irish Famine Memorial in Dublin for the Ibrox Bigots.

Smartie
11-10-2018, 01:31 PM
How about a trip to Manchester to speak to the family of the poor wee boy blown up in a Shopping Centre for the Terrorist Worshippers at Celtc Park (though I'm not sure I'd want to inflict that on an innocent Manchester Family)

A trip to the Irish Famine Memorial in Dublin for the Ibrox Bigots.

Our singing section should be taken to examine the contents of Mrs Mercer's bedside drawer.

Chic Murray
11-10-2018, 01:58 PM
If you have to go to Auschwitz to find out why it's not acceptable, you are probably beyond education anyway.

Our singing section should be taken to examine the contents of Mrs Mercer's bedside drawer.

And Irvine Welsh should be forced to clean her plant pots.