PDA

View Full Version : NHC: Match tickets for Atletico Madrid

madabouthibs
10-10-2018, 09:11 PM
I'm in Madrid on November 6th, and it just so happens that Atletico are playing Dortmund in the CL that evening, a game I'd love to attend. Seems there's tickets available on the official website, but its not letting me into the payment procedure. Similarly to Hibs set up for CAT A games, I'm assuming the tickets can for now only be purchased by either ST members, or fans on their database?
Just wondered if any well travelled foreign footy fans had been to the Wanda stadium, or any CL game abroad and had any pointers?
TIA :thumbsup:

Moulin Yarns
10-10-2018, 09:15 PM
I'm in Madrid on November 6th, and it just so happens that Atletico are playing Dortmund in the CL that evening, a game I'd love to attend. Seems there's tickets available on the official website, but its not letting me into the payment procedure. Similarly to Hibs set up for CAT A games, I'm assuming the tickets can for now only be purchased by either ST members, or fans on their database?
Just wondered if any well travelled foreign footy fans had been to the Wanda stadium, or any CL game abroad and had any pointers?

Saw Atletico a few years ago at the Calderón in la liga. Got tickets online before going to Madrid but as you said it might be difficult for the champions league.

munchar
10-10-2018, 09:17 PM

I went to a Real game & bought tickets through Viagogo website.
Done stadium tour of both Real & Atletivo. There’s nothing around stadium, & it’s aptly named, as the Metro 🚇 stops right outside stadium.

madabouthibs
10-10-2018, 09:30 PM
I went to a Real game & bought tickets through Viagogo website.
Done stadium tour of both Real & Atletivo. There’s nothing around stadium, & it’s aptly named, as the Metro 🚇 stops right outside stadium.

Yeah, I'm planning on doing the Bernabeu Tour during the day and then take in the Atletico game that night. :thumbsup:

JeMeSouviens
10-10-2018, 09:36 PM
It seems to be letting me buy them via this link:

https://entradas.atleticodemadrid.com/clubatleticodemadridchampions/en_US/entradas/evento/12970/session/726188/select

madabouthibs
10-10-2018, 09:48 PM
It seems to be letting me buy them via this link:

https://entradas.atleticodemadrid.com/clubatleticodemadridchampions/en_US/entradas/evento/12970/session/726188/select
Same link I'm using mate, it won't let me into the last payment screen without putting in my ID number, which I'm assuming is a member number or ST. I can't find any info on the site regarding who can buy tickets though....

JeMeSouviens
10-10-2018, 09:58 PM
Same link I'm using mate, it won't let me into the last payment screen without putting in my ID number, which I'm assuming is a member number or ST. I can't find any info on the site regarding who can buy tickets though....

I think it’s looking for a government id card, in our case passport number. Have you tried that?

dalkeith stu
10-10-2018, 10:05 PM
Shouldn't be a problem mate, I got a ticket for that game a couple of weeks ago. I had problems with the Id but filled it with zeros and it let me buy it. The print at home ticket has my name and 000000000 Id number on it.

madabouthibs
10-10-2018, 10:29 PM
I think it’s looking for a government id card, in our case passport number. Have you tried that?

Bingo! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
I just assumed it was for members! Stuck my PP number in and the tickets are sitting in my inbox.
Nice one, cheers for that, although I dunno why I never thought of that! :confused::thumbsup:

munchar
10-10-2018, 10:33 PM
I just assumed it was for members! Stuck my PP number in and the tickets are sitting in my inbox.
Nice one, cheers for that, although I dunno why I never thought of that! :confused::thumbsup:

How much are they charging for tickets mate?

madabouthibs
10-10-2018, 10:41 PM
Its starting at €50, I got a pair at €60, top half of main stand.... + a €2 booking fee per ticket.
Cheapest I could find on a non official outlet was €72 with a €11 booking fee.

dalkeith stu
10-10-2018, 10:43 PM

From €50 up in the gods but I've managed to get one half way up bottom tier near the half way line for €80.
Easy jet with air bnb and the whole trips around £220.

munchar
10-10-2018, 11:09 PM
From €50 up in the gods but I've managed to get one half way up bottom tier near the half way line for €80.
Easy jet with air bnb and the whole trips around £220.

That’s a fantastic price. I was asking, as although I paid through Viagogo website, I still collected my tickets from a tout!! Had to meet him after game to give season tickets back. I kept his number Incase I went back, and he said it would be cheaper getting them direct from him, but don’t think he’d get them cheaper than that. ⚽️👌

dalkeith stu
11-10-2018, 12:01 AM
That’s a fantastic price. I was asking, as although I paid through Viagogo website, I still collected my tickets from a tout!! Had to meet him after game to give season tickets back. I kept his number Incase I went back, and he said it would be cheaper getting them direct from him, but don’t think he’d get them cheaper than that. ⚽️👌
I think the prices on these sites are just what the folk selling them want. They add around £20-30 per ticket on top at the check out as a subcharge and they keep that themself. Guess it would be cheaper if you cut out the middle man.
I know a group of lads who went to Dortmund at the week end and spent £120 each on one of these sites. When their tickets arrived they had the original face value price of €14 printed on them. Worth it though as I'd think being on the yellow wall is on most people's bucket lists.

JeMeSouviens
11-10-2018, 09:08 AM

:aok: