PDA

View Full Version : Announcement EH6 Festival - The Bright Skies

dangermouse
09-10-2018, 08:44 AM
Hi all,

The EH6 Festival takes place in November and my son's band, The Bright Skies have been shortlisted. The band is made up of three Hibbies and a tic fan (but don't hold that against him :greengrin). I'd really appreciate if anyone could take the time to vote for them (https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/PXWN9PX). If you have more than one browser on your PC you can vote more than once using each browser :greengrin

Anyone wishing to check them out they are on Spotify and Apple Music (I think). They also have a video on YouTube.

Thanks in advance.

Dangermouse.

green day
09-10-2018, 09:08 AM
Hi all,

The EH6 Festival takes place in November and my son's band, The Bright Skies have been shortlisted. The band is made up of three Hibbies and a tic fan (but don't hold that against him :greengrin). I'd really appreciate if anyone could take the time to vote for them (https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/PXWN9PX). If you have more than one browser on your PC you can vote more than once using each browser :greengrin

Anyone wishing to check them out they are on Spotify and Apple Music (I think). They also have a video on YouTube.

Thanks in advance.

Dangermouse.

Done.............although do they really want to share the same stage as that fanny Gerry Cinnamon :greengrin

hibeelady
09-10-2018, 11:32 AM
Done

Laced1875
09-10-2018, 12:43 PM
Done 👍

Hibernian32
09-10-2018, 02:54 PM
Done.............although do they really want to share the same stage as that fanny Gerry Cinnamon :greengrin
That fanny? Struggling to see where the hatred for him comes from?

worcesterhibby
09-10-2018, 04:02 PM
Done here's a Youtube link including football action !

https://youtu.be/YCdCacjHtLU

dangermouse
12-10-2018, 01:35 PM
Bump!
Voting closes at 6PM tonight. Liam from the band is also featured in this weeks phone in podcast

SouthMoroccoStu
12-10-2018, 02:03 PM
Voted

Well worth a listen

Frazerbob
12-10-2018, 05:09 PM
That fanny? Struggling to see where the hatred for him comes from?

Exactly. Thoroughly decent, hard working young guy who has built a career for himself. Fair enough if his music isn’t for you but how anyone can have an issue with the guy himself is baffling.

Frazerbob
12-10-2018, 05:19 PM
Congratulations boys.

dangermouse
12-10-2018, 05:23 PM
A massive thank you to everyone who voted for The Bright Skies. Delighted to announce they have won the battle of the bands and will play the EH6 Festival on Friday November 23rd.

SouthMoroccoStu
12-10-2018, 08:49 PM
A massive thank you to everyone who voted for The Bright Skies. Delighted to announce they have won the battle of the bands and will play the EH6 Festival on Friday November 23rd.

Great stuff

Ozyhibby
13-10-2018, 11:53 AM

They’re good, liked that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dangermouse
13-10-2018, 12:11 PM
They’re good, liked that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you like them :greengrin