PDA

View Full Version : Sackings

Billy Whizz
08-10-2018, 07:11 PM
Just seen on Sky that Steve Aitken has been sacked at Dumbarton. Struggling to keep up with who has been sacked over last week or so
Dundee Utd
Dumbarton
Stirling Albion
Airdrie
Have I missed any? Can’t believe the amount at this level, seems unprecedented

MSK
08-10-2018, 07:13 PM
Just seen on Sky that Steve Aitken has been sacked at Dumbarton. Struggling to keep up with who has been sacked over last week or so
Dundee Utd
Dumbarton
Stirling Albion
Airdrie
Have I missed any? Can’t believe the amount at this level, seems unprecedentedPartick Manager

CropleyWasGod
08-10-2018, 07:21 PM
Dundee Utd
Dumbarton
Stirling Albion
Airdrie

Berwick

SMAXXA
08-10-2018, 07:27 PM
Berwick

He resigned

CropleyWasGod
08-10-2018, 07:28 PM
Dundee Utd
Dumbarton
Stirling Albion
Airdrie

Not Berwick :greengrin

Sir David Gray
08-10-2018, 09:13 PM
I think it's a shame that Dumbarton's sacked their manager. He worked wonders to keep them in the Championship for as long as he did.

They've found their level in League One and I think he deserved a bit of time.

stoneyburn hibs
08-10-2018, 09:17 PM
I think it's a shame that Dumbarton's sacked their manager. He worked wonders to keep them in the Championship for as long as he did.

Agree, that's a brutal sacking. He had them punching for years too.

Hermit Crab
08-10-2018, 09:22 PM
Boards are too quick to sack managers these days. Managers are rarely given the time they need...

CMurdoch
08-10-2018, 11:06 PM

Exactly. Did the max with the resources at his disposal. You can only **** with the cock you've got.

Just Jimmy
09-10-2018, 05:18 AM
Boards are too quick to sack managers these days. Managers are rarely given the time they need...in some cases this is true, however, think how often we've had a huddy at Hibs. you know pretty soon.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

makaveli1875
09-10-2018, 09:22 AM
Steve Bruce

where'stheslope
10-10-2018, 11:46 AM
in some cases this is true, however, think how often we've had a huddy at Hibs. you know pretty soon.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Half the time its down to supporters if and when the manager gets sacked.
You have to remember, if 1000 of us don't turn up for a game, no biggy for the owners.
100 does not turn up at their game, its a massive loss.
Most managers know as soon as they walk through the door that the clock starts ticking!
If you have an upsurge in play and points, great, but if it does not work out well, "GOODBYE"!!!!