PDA

View Full Version : Natural order

Crab apple
07-10-2018, 03:03 PM
Looking like big wins for Scotland’s big four teams this weekend.

Famous Fiver
07-10-2018, 03:09 PM
Canny wait for wee Budgie's next statement to tell us how well things are going on the other side of the city.

Oh, wait...............

PatHead
07-10-2018, 04:19 PM
Noticeable that the smaller clubs like Livingston and Hearts aren't able to stand the pace. Cream rising to the top which has to be expected.

Wonder if Hearts and Livvy will find their place in the bottom six soon.

Hibernian32
07-10-2018, 04:23 PM
A loss to Celtic and them to beat Aberdeen puts us right back especially if Killy win as well. Let's no get too a head of ourselfs the gaps no 18pts just yet

One Day Soon
07-10-2018, 04:26 PM
A loss to Celtic and them to beat Aberdeen puts us right back especially if Killy win as well. Let's no get too a head of ourselfs the gaps no 18pts just yet

:faf:

Keith_M
07-10-2018, 04:29 PM
https://steemitimages.com/0x0/https://steemitimages.com/DQmXZYZKYYAZMiMhrxCVFhhyVxxbhJgGDCb4Jscx8amg2St/1-aS5aWeCK4MLepBjL2zeH-Q.jpg

Sir David Gray
07-10-2018, 04:32 PM

And if we beat Celtic and Aberdeen beat Hearts, we're top of the league. A point ahead of Hearts, 4 ahead of Celtic and at least 3 ahead of Sevco.

shetlandhibee
07-10-2018, 04:34 PM
And if we beat Celtic and Aberdeen beat Hearts, we're top of the league. A point ahead of Hearts, 4 ahead of Celtic and at least 3 ahead of Sevco.
thats the way im looking at it.....and why not??:top marks

ekhibee
07-10-2018, 04:37 PM
:thumbsup:

SirDavidsNapper
07-10-2018, 04:59 PM
The bigger clubs like us Aberdeen and the ugly sisters will be top 4 come the end of the season. Livi and Hearts have been a breath of fresh air but wont last the pace.

BullsCloseHibs
07-10-2018, 08:18 PM
Must be cringey for some Jumbos knowing that the bubble was always gonna ejaculate soon but having to listen to fellow deluded ones gibberish twat talk about title wins and the likes....

Not In The Know
07-10-2018, 08:26 PM
Last seasons top 5 all getting it going.

Borderhibbie76
08-10-2018, 09:19 PM
Must be cringey for some Jumbos knowing that the bubble was always gonna ejaculate soon but having to listen to fellow deluded ones gibberish twat talk about title wins and the likes....Even more galling for them that they have had the best start to a season in the history of World football(apparently) only to find that it's us now breathing down their necks...as they'd say over on Yakback...pleasing

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hermit Crab
08-10-2018, 09:30 PM

The GFA won't allow us to beat Celtic at parkhead.

CallumLaidlaw
08-10-2018, 09:30 PM
Hearts will finish above Aberdeen. The sheep are brutal.
We’ll be 2nd or 3rd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cabbageandribs1875
09-10-2018, 08:24 PM
this sparryheid wasn't too concerned if his team got beat by the big buns

Sir David Gray
09-10-2018, 09:24 PM
this sparryheid wasn't too concerned if his team got beat by the big buns

That has to be a wind up.

Seriously, what fan says they basically aren't bothered if their team loses a game (especially when they're currently sitting top of the league) because a defeat will mean their opponents then have a better chance of catching another team that they hate?

If that's genuine, I would be highly embarrassed if a Hibs fan came out with something similar before a game against Celtic.

cabbageandribs1875
09-10-2018, 10:04 PM
That has to be a wind up.

Seriously, what fan says they basically aren't bothered if their team loses a game (especially when they're currently sitting top of the league) because a defeat will mean their opponents then have a better chance of catching another team that they hate?

If that's genuine, I would be highly embarrassed if a Hibs fan came out with something similar before a game against Celtic.

i've spent the last 20 mins trying to find the link on facebook but i can't find it sorry, it was on one of the hibs groups

Juniper Greens
09-10-2018, 10:06 PM
This whole thread needs shut down though. It's a tad embarrassing in itself.

jgl07
09-10-2018, 11:13 PM
The bigger clubs like us Aberdeen and the ugly sisters will be top 4 come the end of the season. Livi and Hearts have been a breath of fresh air but wont last the pace.
Hearts a breath of fresh air?

I would have phrased it different.

Jack Hackett
10-10-2018, 08:51 AM
Hearts a breath of fresh air?

I would have phrased it different.

I wouldn't have phrased it at all.

Greenbeard
10-10-2018, 09:33 AM
Hearts will finish above Aberdeen. The sheep are brutal.
We’ll be 2nd or 3rd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agree Sheep are proving to be far less of a team this year (I don't count beating St Mirren as strong evidence that they are back on song) so unfortunately there is a good chance of the other team picking up all three points at Swiny. And whilst I believe we too have a chance of picking up all three v the Tic, come 5pm that Sat I'd be very content with the status quo on points. Currently Skybet 13/10 for a home win for the other team, 15/2 us an away win (good odds!)

green day
10-10-2018, 11:33 AM
i've spent the last 20 mins trying to find the link on facebook but i can't find it sorry, it was on one of the hibs groups

It was on twitter, I understand the guy did it as a laugh, and to see how many he could hook

Worked a treat for him, the sad twat