PDA

View Full Version : Midfield Now And Then

Dashing Bob S
06-10-2018, 09:37 PM
Lennon is a stone cold genius. I thought the Dylan/SJM/Scotty Allan trio were pretty much unsurpassable.

However, he’s found a great player in Milligan and in Mallan is developing a burgeoning talent into a real main act star. With Slivka starting to fulfill his massive potential and Hyndman and Horgan looking like real players, we seem to astonishingly have more rather than fewer strings to our midfield bow.

O'Rourke3
06-10-2018, 09:49 PM
Lennon is a stone cold genius. I thought the Dylan/SJM/Scotty Allan trio were pretty much unsurpassable.

However, he’s found a great player in Milligan and in Mallan is developing a burgeoning talent into a real main act star. With Slivka starting to fulfill his massive potential and Hyndman and Horgan looking like real players, we seem to astonishingly have more rather than fewer strings to our midfield bow.Yip.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

HibeeHibernian4
06-10-2018, 09:51 PM
I’d still love to bring Allan in on a pre-contract in January if I’m being uber selfish, but I concur with the OP.

wookie70
06-10-2018, 09:52 PM
It has certainly looked good recently but lets judge it when it comes up against Heart, Celtc and The Rangers. If we are still bossing it, because we used to, then Lennon has certainly pulled off a bit of a masterstroke.