Milligan - 8
Hyndman - 8
Mallan - 9
Slivka - 8

Boyle - 8
Kamberi - 7

wookie70
06-10-2018, 05:52 PM
Bogdan - 8- Great save when Efe let the ball go over his head and came and collected balls from crosses very well. Looked totally assured

Gray - 7 Another display full of energy and commitment
Porteous - 7 Won his fair share and looked very good again
Ambrose - 8 Some brilliant moments but could have cost us a goal at an important time
Stevenson - 8 Boundless energy and some great passing. He will kick on with someone breathing down his neck for a left back start. Looked good in midfield where I would have no hesitation playing him

Milligan - 7 Does the simple things well, stays on his feet and a great positional sense
Hyndman - 7 Unlucky to be taken off, Brilliant first touch, great goal and was full of energy on and off the ball
Mallan - 8 Very good even if he didn't score but the goals made for another excellent performance. Links really well with Lewis
Slivka - 9 Hardly put a foot wrong and looked excellent on the ball.

Boyle - 7 Great finish but again missed a one on one at a crucial part of the game. I thought he looked very dangerous on the left wing when he drifted there
Kamberi - 6 Totally out of sorts and little worked for him. Grabbed a goal at the end and was lucky to see the OG go in after poor decision making.

Horgan - got involved well and should have scored at least one.
Gullan - Did well and could have scored twice if his more experienced team mates had passed
Nelom - Did ok and looked comfortable on the ball. Hamilton were gone at the point he came on though

Referee - even when it was 0-0 I thought he was one of the best refs I have seen all year. He spotted pretty much every tug and pull in what was an easy game to manage. Gave a stern talking to very early on for time wasting and on the whole you hardly noticed he was there. The best quality a ref can have.

Lennon - Another personnel and shape change but he still got us playing some lovely stuff. I thought we passed the ball as well in the first half as I can remember us doing for a long time and the new players all look decent or a good deal better. Sterner tests will follow in the weeks to come and hopefully he will have a full squad at his disposal.

staunchhibby
06-10-2018, 06:13 PM
Totaly agree with comment re ref thought he was the best we have had at easter road for a long time and also credit to hamilton for allowing us to play some lovely stuff without resorting to stop at all cost tactics

MartinfaePorty
06-10-2018, 06:16 PM
Think Hyndman got caught on the foot in a tackle over at the West stand touchline. Made sense to take him off.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk