PDA

View Full Version : If you're bored tonight

HIBERNIAN-0762
06-10-2018, 04:32 PM
Have a look on yamback 😀😀😀 some hilarious stuff up about us already 😄 you couldn't make it up 😀 always comedy gold 👍

percy veer
06-10-2018, 05:47 PM
Have a look on yamback 😀😀😀 some hilarious stuff up about us already 😄 you couldn't make it up 😀 always comedy gold 👍

I like factual piece from kiwi dug *****.

Hibbyradge
06-10-2018, 05:49 PM
I prefer to be bored.

iwasthere1972
06-10-2018, 05:53 PM

Can you copy and paste the best bits.

HIBERNIAN-0762
06-10-2018, 06:14 PM
Can you copy and paste the best bits.

Not from my phone no but now it's a list of who will be challenging them for the title 😀 loads of them digging up 4 0 1 5 and robertsons goals 😮 you just have to read it to believe it, astonishing stuff honestly. 😅

LustForLeith
06-10-2018, 06:16 PM
Really dont get the fascination with what’s going on over at Kickback

A Hi-Bee
06-10-2018, 06:17 PM
Really dont get the fascination with what’s going on over at Kickback

**** them
:thumbsup:

cabbageandribs1875
06-10-2018, 06:17 PM
i'm afraid i refuse to visit the wee huns site, copy & paste is acceptable though

Fuzzywuzzy
07-10-2018, 05:36 AM
One of the more insightful🙄

Levein N: I was at Fester today (I know, many of you won't understand this, but I have an arrangement with an old Hibby school friend where we take each other's kids to home games when we can't make it ourselves) and, honestly, notwithstanding the scoreline, Hibs were rank, outdone only by an even more awful Hamilton side. Actually, Hamilton should have scored before Hibs, and having passed up a glaring chance, they played for time most of the game and ultimately paid the price of a heavy defeat. Mallan is one of these players that does nothing except score goals, so if we can restrict his long-range shots as well as keep Boyle quiet, there is no chance this Hibs team can catch win at Tyne or indeed catch us this season

Carheenlea
07-10-2018, 06:14 AM
One of the more insightful��

Levein N: I was at Fester today (I know, many of you won't understand this, but I have an arrangement with an old Hibby school friend where we take each other's kids to home games when we can't make it ourselves) and, honestly, notwithstanding the scoreline, Hibs were rank, outdone only by an even more awful Hamilton side. Actually, Hamilton should have scored before Hibs, and having passed up a glaring chance, they played for time most of the game and ultimately paid the price of a heavy defeat. Mallan is one of these players that does nothing except score goals, so if we can restrict his long-range shots as well as keep Boyle quiet, there is no chance this Hibs team can catch win at Tyne or indeed catch us this season

Bricking it. Absolutely bricking it and hating the fact that they have had their best start to a season for many, many years yet who is on their tails?
:nlgwa

Libby Hibby
07-10-2018, 06:21 AM
F@€£ the Hearts

SouthMoroccoStu
07-10-2018, 06:30 AM

That must have taken him ages to 1 finger type while holding his safety blanket

Hibs are rank - aye ok pal
Bet he was creaming himself when they beat Hamilton 4-1 at the start of the season
Hamilton probably should have scored but the keeper was quick out and made a good save, that what he’s there for
All Mallan does is score goals? Aye ok pal
Keep key players quiet and a team is less affective - wow, such insight, how does this guy not have a job as a professional coach?!
Hope he enjoyed his day out at a real football stadium watching actual football

In summary, he’s bricking it!

Carheenlea
07-10-2018, 06:35 AM
Fester? Fester Road I assume - a new one for me. P4-5 level on the "bantz" scale.

SirDavidsNapper
07-10-2018, 07:03 AM
They will be in full scale meltdown when their big brothers spank them later today

Skol
07-10-2018, 07:08 AM
Fester? Fester Road I assume - a new one for me. P4-5 level on the "bantz" scale.

It’s up there with vermin and hivs.

SeanWilson
07-10-2018, 07:29 AM

Is this serious? 🤣🤣 I thought it was one of the most complete performances I've seen in a while (I mean any football match not just Hibs). We made Hamilton look like a pub team, they couldn't touch us we were that on it...

Bizarre.

Borderhibbie76
07-10-2018, 07:33 AM
Is this serious? [emoji1787][emoji1787] I thought it was one of the most complete performances I've seen in a while (I mean any football match not just Hibs). We made Hamilton look like a pub team, they couldn't touch us we were that on it...

Bizarre.None of them know what real football looks like mate...they sit and watch Levein football every week and lap it up...says it all really

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

NORTHERNHIBBY
07-10-2018, 07:57 AM
Mallan is one of those players who does nothing but score goals??? Cathro-esque.

ian cruise
07-10-2018, 08:00 AM

I'll take "100% nowhere near Easter Road yesterday" for 500 please Alex....

Jones28
07-10-2018, 08:04 AM
Tbf a couple of them were coming out with sensible stuff but for the most part what a bunch of roasters

HIBERNIAN-0762
07-10-2018, 08:14 AM
"Hibs were rank" 😲😅😅😅

Bostonhibby
07-10-2018, 08:38 AM
Is this serious? [emoji1787][emoji1787] I thought it was one of the most complete performances I've seen in a while (I mean any football match not just Hibs). We made Hamilton look like a pub team, they couldn't touch us we were that on it...

Bizarre.The yam boy probably wasn't at ER but had to invent something to give his strange opinions some credibility with his bedfellows?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

My_Wife_Camille
07-10-2018, 08:40 AM

In otherwords

If we can stop their goal threat then they won’t score goals

stunning insight

SideBurns
07-10-2018, 08:47 AM

The boy's a slaver obviously, but if we really had been crap and still won 6-0 you'd think he should be more worried about how many goals we'll score when we start playing well...

Sammy7nil
07-10-2018, 08:50 AM
Tbf a couple of them were coming out with sensible stuff but for the most part what a bunch of roasters

Considering Hearts have in general terms held the upper hand in derbies over the last 30 years with a few blips it is really strange and quite disturbing how much they hate Hibs. Some really weird people seem to post on there.

SouthMoroccoStu
07-10-2018, 08:51 AM
The boy's a slaver obviously, but if we really had been crap and still won 6-0 you'd think he should be more worried about how many goals we'll score when we start playing well...

Shhhhhh

Don’t poke holes in yam logic

hibee_girl
07-10-2018, 09:02 AM

:faf: That’s hilarious.

Practically the total opposite of what actually happened.

Chic Murray
07-10-2018, 10:16 AM

Personally I was disappointed at the lack of memes. What happened to the "pleasing" one and that guy with the specs?

Leith Vermin seems to sum up how frightened of us they really are.

Hibee Mac
07-10-2018, 10:22 AM
Just got to love the logic, the team that won 6-0 were rank.

lapsedhibee
07-10-2018, 10:48 AM
One of the more insightful��

It's a long running thing with Hearts fans to believe that a team which misses a chance or two before going on to be soundly thrashed by a huge margin by a vastly superior team were somehow unlucky, or not really as outclassed as the scoreline suggests.

delbert
07-10-2018, 10:49 AM
Mallan is one of those players who does nothing but score goals??? Cathro-esque.

It’s like saying Celtc are crap because all they do is win the league !! Although who knows, maybe not this season !!!

Chic Murray
07-10-2018, 10:54 AM
It's a long running thing with Hearts fans to believe that a team which misses a chance or two before going on to be soundly thrashed by a huge margin by a vastly superior team were somehow unlucky, or not really as outclassed as the scoreline suggests.

Since 1st January 1973, I believe.

Brunswickbill
07-10-2018, 11:04 AM

I can’t imagine why a Hibby would let this guffy look after his kids.

Bostonhibby
07-10-2018, 11:04 AM
It's a long running thing with Hearts fans to believe that a team which misses a chance or two before going on to be soundly thrashed by a huge margin by a vastly superior team were somehow unlucky, or not really as outclassed as the scoreline suggests.Agree. They had a couple of chances at 0-0 on new years day 1973. This latest yakking is further evidence they just haven't got past it[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

southern hibby
07-10-2018, 11:12 AM
I think he’s an undercover Hibby just posting that to look good and get in so he can then spread more disharmony when he posts something upbeat about Hibs.

Keep up the good work they’re actually believing your a Jambo.

GGTTH

Galahibby
07-10-2018, 11:56 AM

Didn't ever stop them hero worshipping wee fat Robbo and 'Rudi'. (I feel dirty just typing his name...🤮)

Famous Fiver
07-10-2018, 03:14 PM
Can't get anywhere near Brokeback I'm afraid. It is in lockdown.

Looks like it will be Wednesday or so before I can get on get a good laugh.

Any copy and pastes available to brighten up a lovely afternoon even further?

HIBERNIAN-0762
07-10-2018, 03:57 PM
They'll be claiming that they got a goal back with 10 men and the huns won't be able to compete with them over the season....or some ***** like that 😀

Sammy7nil
07-10-2018, 09:17 PM
They'll be claiming that they got a goal back with 10 men and the huns won't be able to compete with them over the season....or some ***** like that ��

You are correct they won the second half with ten men :greengrin:greengrin:confused::greengrin

Criswell
07-10-2018, 09:38 PM

Our goalkeeper's not much use either. All he does is to try and stop the ball going into our goal!

The_Horde
07-10-2018, 09:46 PM
Just got to love the logic, the team that won 6-0 were rank.

I suppose when they beat hamilton 4-1 they were disgustingly bad as well?

Hibbyradge
07-10-2018, 10:23 PM
I suppose when they beat hamilton 4-1 they were disgustingly bad as well?

They were certainly disgusting.

SirDavidsNapper
08-10-2018, 05:57 AM
Are they not discussing their embarrassing attempt at an early 90's offside trap?

Northernhibee
08-10-2018, 06:21 AM
Are they not discussing their embarrassing attempt at an early 90's offside trap?

John Barnes in “World in Motion”?