PDA

View Full Version : Milligan

dp00
06-10-2018, 04:04 PM
Unsung hero for me... let’s all the others play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dibben
06-10-2018, 04:05 PM
Still to let a goal in with him in the pitch!!

Ozyhibby
06-10-2018, 04:06 PM
Not unsung as far as I’m concerned. He’s the main man in that team. He’s been excellent since he signed.

hfc rd
06-10-2018, 04:08 PM
Can see why he has played at World Cups. Terrific signing.

hibee_girl
06-10-2018, 04:08 PM
He’s been excellent

A Hi-Bee
06-10-2018, 04:44 PM
Just what the team have needed, adding some steel to the quility play.
:flag::flag::flag:

Northernhibee
06-10-2018, 04:46 PM
I can't believe we've gotten a player of his quality in. He's absolutely tremendous.

NORTHERNHIBBY
06-10-2018, 04:47 PM
Could Matty Jack have played the Milligan Role?

green day
06-10-2018, 04:48 PM
Not unsung as far as I’m concerned. He’s the main man in that team. He’s been excellent since he signed.

Agreed. Signing of the summer IMO.

Beefster
06-10-2018, 04:49 PM
My new man-crush.

pacoluna
06-10-2018, 05:19 PM
Was superb

hibbysam
06-10-2018, 05:20 PM

Not the wrong side of 30 for you?

hibby6270
06-10-2018, 05:21 PM
Always on the move. Always willing to take a pass and today showed some class with his long range passes as well. He does the simple thing easily and the easy things simply. No messing with him either when he puts a tackle in. Linchpin of the team. No doubt about it.

Onion
06-10-2018, 05:22 PM
Breezed through the game today. Doesn't pretend to be a creative mid or wold-class striker when within 35 yards of the goal - just does all the simple stuff really well. Protects our back line and is the platform for our mids to do their thing. Great addition to the team.

LithgaeHibby
06-10-2018, 05:24 PM
Fantastic game today. Gotta feel for Big Marv though as I don't think he'll get in the team as long as Milligan is fit. Competition for places and backup - a strong squad could be key later in the season though.

Baw187
06-10-2018, 05:32 PM
His awareness from a defensive point of view is immense. Any time our CBs going wandering up the park, he slots back and covers.

He gives us the platform to go forward with out worrying about leaving ourselves exposed.

Love him.

Ozyhibby
06-10-2018, 05:40 PM
Not the wrong side of 30 for you?

He is indeed, I said so when he signed but I’m delighted with the way he is playing just now.

BoomtownHibees
06-10-2018, 06:44 PM
No really “unsung”. Think most, if not everybody, appreciates what he gives us

davym7062
06-10-2018, 06:57 PM
Outstanding player you can just tell he’s played at a high level. Never panics

BIGK
06-10-2018, 06:59 PM
The new Frank?

Dancehibs
06-10-2018, 07:05 PM
The new Frank?

No chance. Total different players. Franck was different class

EH54
06-10-2018, 07:08 PM
He's the man!

Sir David Gray
06-10-2018, 07:08 PM
He's the real deal and exactly what this team needed.

He's the missing link and has been outstanding so far.

we are hibs
06-10-2018, 07:15 PM
He does nothing spectacularly well but rarely puts a foot wrong which is what we needed. Don't think we have seen the best from him still and when we do I think he will be our most important player. He covers for efe and gives him the freedom to go forward. He covers for full backs when they go forward. Comfortable on the ball. Lively and looks for the ball all the time.

HUTCHYHIBBY
06-10-2018, 07:16 PM

Outstanding until the last 10 v The Dons, hardly put a foot wrong since.

seanshow
06-10-2018, 07:16 PM
So far he is like a faultless footballer, always makes the right decision to hold the ball or pass it (with both feet), great postional awareness and wins tackles, very good indeed.

We will see what happens in the bigger games

hibbysam
06-10-2018, 07:24 PM
Would love to know his pass completion rate. Never seems to lose the ball.

Hiber-nation
06-10-2018, 07:25 PM
Dream signing. A proper defensive midfielder who can win the ball, retain possession comfortably, keep calm under pressure and organise others.

FifeHibs
06-10-2018, 07:26 PM
Milligan is always the one going to the bench at breaks in play to talk to Lennon and the backroom staff, relaying messages and organising. A good leader on the pitch.

B.H.F.C
06-10-2018, 07:28 PM
Dream signing. A proper defensive midfielder who can win the ball, retain possession comfortably, keep calm under pressure and organise others.

Add to that he can pass the ball properly. And quickly. That’s what makes the difference.

gordie18
06-10-2018, 07:29 PM
So far he is like a faultless footballer, always makes the right decision to hold the ball or pass it (with both feet), great postional awareness and wins tackles, very good indeed.

We will see what happens in the bigger games

The bigger games won’t faze him, he’s a class act at our level!!

Hiber-nation
06-10-2018, 07:36 PM
Add to that he can pass the ball properly. And quickly. That’s what makes the difference.

Massive difference, Marv is great at what he does but Millie moves us on to another level.

Eyrie
06-10-2018, 07:58 PM
Milligan offers Bartley's defensive prowess with an added dash of McGeouch's ability to keep the ball moving.

Fantastic signing.

Dancehibs
06-10-2018, 08:05 PM
Massive difference, Marv is great at what he does but Millie moves us on to another level.

I’d play both against the gorgie tramps

Ozyhibby
06-10-2018, 08:08 PM

No chance. Today’s midfield would be fine against them.

hibee_girl
06-10-2018, 08:08 PM

:agree: said the same to my grandad today

Dancehibs
06-10-2018, 08:10 PM

That midfield will get bullied

Crunchie
06-10-2018, 08:17 PM
Unsung hero for me... let’s all the others play

A better version of Matty Jack I think. Broke up anything that came close to him today and always showing for the ball deep, looks a great asset to the team.

Sprouleflyer
06-10-2018, 08:19 PM
One word..... class!

capitals_finest
06-10-2018, 08:37 PM

I am yet to see Milligan in the flesh so it is great to hear he is doing the business but big Marv is a great asset to have especially against that mob. A nice problem to have for Lenny.

Blaster
06-10-2018, 08:42 PM

I think so too. Definitely a midfield against a bottom 6 team at home but away derby game needs steel for the first hour.

MWHIBBIES
06-10-2018, 08:44 PM

I thought Slivka was useless?

You're spot on though, today's midfield is our best midfield.

SMAXXA
06-10-2018, 08:45 PM
He’s been ***king brilliant. Can’t wait tot see him and Marv line up against the guffies in the Derby

Dancehibs
06-10-2018, 09:26 PM
He’s been ***king brilliant. Can’t wait tot see him and Marv line up against the guffies in the Derby

Not happening. Oz hibs has decided

blackpoolhibs
06-10-2018, 09:32 PM
To be honest, i cant believe we waited so long to sign a player of his quality. We should have sent Porteous out on loan, never signed McLaren, and got someone in much better than Milligan a lot quicker. FFS we could have been top of the league if we'd looked at some of the lunatics that posted on here?

DH1875
07-10-2018, 12:05 AM
When is his contract up? Is he not only here on a short term deal, maybe till christmas????? Or have i got that wrong?

neil7908
07-10-2018, 12:06 AM
When is his contract up? Is he not only here on a short term deal, maybe till christmas????? Or have i got that wrong?

Signed a 2 year deal. Hyndman is here till Xmas.

Hibernian32
07-10-2018, 01:28 AM
The green busquests

NorthNorfolkHFC
07-10-2018, 03:12 AM
To be honest, i cant believe we waited so long to sign a player of his quality. We should have sent Porteous out on loan, never signed McLaren, and got someone in much better than Milligan a lot quicker. FFS we could have been top of the league if we'd looked at some of the lunatics that posted on here?

I think the frustration lies in the fact that if we were playing like this we may have progressed in Europe.

Yes, it’d be great to challenge for league but we were in Europe. With a semi reasonable chance.

Earlydelivery
07-10-2018, 04:31 AM

Spot on

Allant1981
07-10-2018, 07:29 AM
I think the frustration lies in the fact that if we were playing like this we may have progressed in Europe.

Yes, it’d be great to challenge for league but we were in Europe. With a semi reasonable chance.

lennon had to rebuild a whole midfield, that was never going to happen in what is effectively still pre season

Dancehibs
07-10-2018, 08:54 AM
I thought Slivka was useless?

You're spot on though, today's midfield is our best midfield.

Only useless if ozhibs says he’s useless. Must have missed his comments praising Whitty when he came on at Dundee and St Mirren and showed what a good squad player he is.

blackpoolhibs
07-10-2018, 09:20 AM

So why did we not get everyone in that we wanted early enough to play in those European games?

Do you think the manager waited until we were out before bringing in Milligan, as he couldn't see we needed a defensive midfielder, or was there other reasons that were out of our control?

Mantis Toboggan
07-10-2018, 04:01 PM
Spot on

Not by that hearts midfield that was out today it won't

RyeSloan
07-10-2018, 10:31 PM
His awareness from a defensive point of view is immense. Any time our CBs going wandering up the park, he slots back and covers.

He gives us the platform to go forward with out worrying about leaving ourselves exposed.

Love him.

Agree.

There was a moment yesterday when the centre half was dragged out wide by one of the Hamilton strikers...Milligan instantly sprinted back and took up his position.

The Hamilton move came to nothing in the end and Milligan didn’t have to do anything but I was suitably impressed by his awareness and desire to get back in and cover just in case.

Quality player that reads the game extremely well.

Hi Heid Yin
07-10-2018, 11:10 PM
Milligan is pure and unadulterated quality!
He reminds me of a certain wee "Billy Bremner" - utterly efficient, clinical, measured, pivotal and crucial.
Another brilliant capture by our club.

Mainstandman
07-10-2018, 11:36 PM
First game he played, porteous came forward he slotted it right behind to support the defence, absolute seemless play without being asked or guided, that said it all for me.

matty_f
08-10-2018, 12:10 AM
So why did we not get everyone in that we wanted early enough to play in those European games?

Do you think the manager waited until we were out before bringing in Milligan, as he couldn't see we needed a defensive midfielder, or was there other reasons that were out of our control?

I think we were able to get Milligan thanks to the income from the Euro run, we wanted him earlier but couldn't afford him.

we are hibs
08-10-2018, 06:43 AM

You post some dross and seem to hate anyone having an opinion that goes against you.

Ozyhibby
08-10-2018, 06:52 AM
I think we were able to get Milligan thanks to the income from the Euro run, we wanted him earlier but couldn't afford him.

Yes, the importance of European football can’t be overstated. We need to be back there this year, hopefully going to the group stages next season.

Sproule Three
08-10-2018, 08:15 AM
He had lots of offers from around the world .
Although Hibs were paying him less than would be getting in Asia the clubs determination to get him was the deciding factor .
Took a long time to work out the visa issues .
Hibs have been keen for a long time .
Can see why .They certainly weren’t dragging their heels
I had a good chat with him post match on Saturday.
Jamie Mac and him have me lots of time as. I’m over from Oz .
He is loving it here. Family are too.

tonyrougier123
08-10-2018, 03:26 PM
It was said b4 he signed we needed a player to bridge defence and midfield,this guy looks the exact player I was thinking we needed and then some.early days but its looking good in ther,even cover wise for that shirt.

blackpoolhibs
08-10-2018, 03:38 PM
You post some dross and seem to hate anyone having an opinion that goes against you.

Thank you very much, i was thinking for a while that i was losing my touch.

08-10-2018, 03:49 PM
Very impressed by contribution to date. Seems to read the game very well and has linked in well with those around him.
Big test with Celtic, Hearts and Rangers coming up. Hopefully his experience will continue to shine.

Jonnyboy
08-10-2018, 09:46 PM

:faf:

Beefster
09-10-2018, 11:35 AM

Well played, sir.

ajf
10-10-2018, 06:16 AM

:top marks

calumhibee1
10-10-2018, 06:29 AM

:agree:

Spent all summer having a go at people because he didn’t agree with their opinions, telling them they were repeating themselves while doing the same thing himself yet we’re into October, nobody else is discussing it anymore and he’s still going.

blackpoolhibs
10-10-2018, 06:34 AM

Spent all summer having a go at people’s opinions, telling them they were repeating themselves while doing the same thing himself yet we’re into October, nobody else is discussing it anymore and he’s still going.

Not really all summer :faf:, and it was only really your ridiculous opinion that we were pish, despite us not losing a game until Molde away, and we should loan out our best prospect in years and sign someone else to replace him for a season as he was never going to play enough games for him to improve?

BILLYHIBS
10-10-2018, 06:40 AM

Good to have you back BH

Johnny_Leith
10-10-2018, 06:40 AM

Spent all summer having a go at people because he didn’t agree with their opinions, telling them they were repeating themselves while doing the same thing himself yet we’re into October, nobody else is discussing it anymore and he’s still going.

You've got to agree though, that some of the stuff posted in the off season and during early games was absolutely ridiculous. It rightly needed to be challenged.

The team were labelled all sorts, including "shambles" when conceding, on this board and look at us, not a bad start and unfortunate not to be in the semi final.

We've had a decent start, maybe the faith shown in the recruitment team, who I believe we're taking most of the brunt of abuse, was absolutely justified?

calumhibee1
10-10-2018, 06:45 AM
Not really all summer :faf:, and it was only really your ridiculous opinion that we were pish, despite us not losing a game until Molde away, and we should loan out our best prospect in years and sign someone else to replace him for a season as he was never going to play enough games for him to improve?

I ’m not getting back into it again so this’ll be my only post on it but:

I never once said we were pish. I possibly said we were playing pish at some point, like the game away in the Faroes when we absolutely were playing pish.

I said I thought Porteous should go out on loan if he was going to play the same amount of games as last season (not going back to check but I believe he made 8 appearances last year?). If that was going to be the case then I stand by that, he would have been better off out on loan than sitting on the bench here every week. I actually stated numerous times if he’s going to play frequently then of course he should stay, but let’s not let facts get in the way of your post.

As we are Hibs said, you hate folk having a different opinion to you, as the “your ridiculous opinion” comment in your post shows. It’s fine for people to have a different opinion from you. You should embrace it, not get that hung up on it that you’re still rambling on about it 3 months down the line.

calumhibee1
10-10-2018, 06:47 AM
You've got to agree though, that some of the stuff posted in the off season and during early games was absolutely ridiculous. It rightly needed to be challenged.

The team were labelled all sorts, including "shambles" when conceding, on this board and look at us, not a bad start and unfortunate not to be in the semi final.

We've had a decent start, maybe the faith shown in the recruitment team, who I believe we're taking most of the brunt of abuse, was absolutely justified?

I do agree to an extent. But the team were a shambles when conceding the amount of goals we did to a team who were probably the level of Edinburgh City over two legs. Or when we gifted the first two goals to Asteros we were pretty shambolic defensively aswell.

We have had a good start, absolutely. And I believe we’ll go on to have a good season, so well done to the recruitment team in that regard.

calumhibee1
10-10-2018, 06:52 AM
Anyway, as has been mentioned previously, Milligan has made a huge difference. Has the destructive side of Marv while being better on the ball. Shame he’s not a few years younger!

Johnny_Leith
10-10-2018, 06:52 AM
I do agree to an extent. But the team were a shambles when conceding the amount of goals we did to a team who were probably the level of Edinburgh City over two legs. Or when we gifted the first two goals to Asteros we were pretty shambolic defensively aswell.

We have had a good start, absolutely. And I believe we’ll go on to have a good season, so well done to the recruitment team in that regard.

I don't disagree regarding runavik away, that was a strange game! I don't have the time or inclination to go back and check but I'd hope that a few folk who made knee jerk statements after molde away or st Johnstone away, HT against Ross county, will learn that this team doesn't give up and will back us, even in the difficult moments of the season.

Changed days from a few years ago, I look forward to defending players if we don't take 3 points from Celtic park 😂

jacomo
10-10-2018, 07:09 AM

It’s ever so easy to back the club when we are doing well.

It’s when we have a wobble that you see what people are like. And unfortunately we have a proportion of fans who wet the bed at every single setback or disappointment.

Rebuilding our midfield was always going to be a tough task. Fortunately the club held its nerve.

1van Sprou7e
10-10-2018, 08:09 AM
What reason is there to believe that a Mallan-Milligan-Slivka midfield would get bullied?

When he's really up for it Mallan has more physical presence than you might think at first and slivka is no mug, played 90 mins in a win at Ibrox

Hibbyradge
10-10-2018, 08:26 AM
Mark Milligan
He is decent
He's got Celtic on the run.

Is that right?

nonshinyfinish
10-10-2018, 09:34 AM
Mark Milligan
He is decent
He's got Celtic on the run.

Is that right?

Cracking song. To the tune of Schoenberg’s Verklärte Nacht, I assume?

Borderhibbie76
10-10-2018, 11:46 AM
[QUOTE=blackpoolhibs;5570130]So why did we not get everyone in that we wanted early enough to play in those European games?

Do you think the manager waited until we were out before bringing in Milligan, as he couldn't see we needed a defensive midfielder, or was there other reasons that were out of our control.
I don't see the point in us going over old ground...let's just be happy with where we are currently ....and as for Spike - he is absolutely pure class and was worth the wait I agree

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

IWasThere2016
10-10-2018, 01:09 PM
Great signing.. my fave player at the mo

blackpoolhibs
10-10-2018, 01:14 PM
I ’m not getting back into it again so this’ll be my only post on it but:

I never once said we were pish. I possibly said we were playing pish at some point, like the game away in the Faroes when we absolutely were playing pish.

I said I thought Porteous should go out on loan if he was going to play the same amount of games as last season (not going back to check but I believe he made 8 appearances last year?). If that was going to be the case then I stand by that, he would have been better off out on loan than sitting on the bench here every week. I actually stated numerous times if he’s going to play frequently then of course he should stay, but let’s not let facts get in the way of your post.

As we are Hibs said, you hate folk having a different opinion to you, as the “your ridiculous opinion” comment in your post shows. It’s fine for people to have a different opinion from you. You should embrace it, not get that hung up on it that you’re still rambling on about it 3 months down the line.

You were sheiting yourself all pre season and all through our European campaign. It was a constant why have we not signed this player or that player for certain positions, it was as if you had no idea why?

Have a look at page 40 odd back when the away game in the faroes was played, its hilarious the amount of folk absolutely crapping themselves and going on as if they knew better than the management team how to sign players.

And considering the reputation of our manager, and his form as manager of our club, he was not given any credit by you and others that he knew what he was doing, i said it then and i will say it now, why would he not sign the players he wanted then, why did he wait?

During that game the amount of stick certain players got was ridiculous, legs gone, should never play again, swap him for a handful of mist, it was a ****in pre season game, with a line up that will never play together again and a few playing games to get them fit.:confused: And we were 6-1 up from the first leg.

I do not hate anyone having a different opinion to mine? :confused: But i will point out the daft posts like where you wanted him out on loan, and us to sign someone else? :faf:

It was ridiculous to suggest Porteous should go out on loan, the guy was always going to play games this season, in fact he's come on even more than i'd imagined, but anyone who can see a footballer could see he's a player that can play at this standard.

Tobias Funke
10-10-2018, 02:07 PM
You were sheiting yourself all pre season and all through our European campaign. It was a constant why have we not signed this player or that player for certain positions, it was as if you had no idea why?

Have a look at page 40 odd back when the away game in the faroes was played, its hilarious the amount of folk absolutely crapping themselves and going on as if they knew better than the management team how to sign players.

And considering the reputation of our manager, and his form as manager of our club, he was not given any credit by you and others that he knew what he was doing, i said it then and i will say it now, why would he not sign the players he wanted then, why did he wait?

During that game the amount of stick certain players got was ridiculous, legs gone, should never play again, swap him for a handful of mist, it was a ****in pre season game, with a line up that will never play together again and a few playing games to get them fit.:confused: And we were 6-1 up from the first leg.

I do not hate anyone having a different opinion to mine? :confused: But i will point out the daft posts like where you wanted him out on loan, and us to sign someone else? :faf:

It was ridiculous to suggest Porteous should go out on loan, the guy was always going to play games this season, in fact he's come on even more than i'd imagined, but anyone who can see a footballer could see he's a player that can play at this standard.

Kato
10-10-2018, 02:14 PM
point out the daft posts

You're doing a decent job, fella.

Everyone is entitled to their "opinion" :rolleyes: but some of the so called opinions being summoned up on a minute by minute basis during the close season were just laughable. No balance whatsoever. Give your opinion but if it's that of a swivel-eyed loon expect to be ridiculed.

"It's only a message board."

calumhibee1
10-10-2018, 05:12 PM

As you did over and over in the summer you have yet again ignored the fact that when I suggested it I said he should be loaned out IF he was going to make a similar amount of appearances (8) to last season because that wouldn’t look as daft to everyone. Instead you’re still trying to dress it up as me saying he should be loaned out as he wasn’t ready to play first team football at this level which I never once suggested.

There’s no point in debating it with you if you’re going to omit fairly important details to attempt to turn what I said into something completely different.

Ged
10-10-2018, 05:18 PM

It wasn't just the fact that it was utter nonsense, but also that we had it rammed down our throats twenty time a day.

blackpoolhibs
10-10-2018, 05:29 PM
As you did over and over in the summer you have yet again ignored the fact that when I suggested it I said he should be loaned out IF he was going to make a similar amount of appearances (8) to last season because that wouldn’t look as daft to everyone. Instead you’re still trying to dress it up as me saying he should be loaned out as he wasn’t ready to play first team football at this level which I never once suggested.

There’s no point in debating it with you if you’re going to omit fairly important details to attempt to turn what I said into something completely different.

You were whining all summer about how short we were, and how if we got an injury to anyone we'd be even worse, yet you then wanted our best youngster in years loaned out and another player brought in.

You were moaning how short we were even though we were winning, even though we were still bringing in players, just not as quick as you liked, but we were bringing in players that Lennon wanted, but he had to wait for them

You said he'd not play more games than last season, you said he'd not take the place of Hanlon Efe or Daz.

Which player were we going to bring in that would replace the best prospect in years who would be as good and stake a place in the side like he has?

You are right, there is no debating with you, when you are clearly trying to rewrite the summer, ignoring what Lennon had done and was doing, but were sheiting yourself about what might happen.

Hibbyradge
10-10-2018, 05:36 PM

Bear a grudge much? :wink:

calumhibee1
10-10-2018, 05:39 PM
You were whining all summer about how short we were, and how if we got an injury to anyone we'd be even worse, yet you then wanted our best youngster in years loaned out and another player brought in.

You were moaning how short we were even though we were winning, even though we were still bringing in players, just not as quick as you liked, but we were bringing in players that Lennon wanted, but he had to wait for them

You said he'd not play more games than last season, you said he'd not take the place of Hanlon Efe or Daz.

Which player were we going to bring in that would replace the best prospect in years who would be as good and stake a place in the side like he has?

You are right, there is no debating with you, when you are clearly trying to rewrite the summer, ignoring what Lennon had done and was doing, but were sheiting yourself about what might happen.

Again, you’re “rewriting” the summer yourself. I said I didn’t think he would take the place of the other 3 defenders this season, I never once definitively said he wouldn’t - how would I know that? That was my opinion, I didn’t think he was better than the other three centre backs we have yet. Another example of someone having an opinion different to yours and you not being able to handle it. Three months on and it still rankles with you that much that someone thought differently to you that you brought it back up again this morning out of the blue for no real apparent reason.

I’m not the first poster to notice it about you, we are hibs pointed it out today and other posters pointed it out in the summer. I’ve came to terms with the fact I can sometimes fear the worst and it not come to fruition, you should maybe come to terms with the fact you can’t deal with peoples opinions being different to yours.

Anyway, everyone was bored of our chat in the summer so I’ll not subject them to it again, as much as you and your desire for repetition would love to I’m sure. :aok:

calumhibee1
10-10-2018, 05:41 PM
Bear a grudge much? :wink:

Mon then :greengrin

Hibbyradge
10-10-2018, 05:43 PM

That was my initial thought, but I settled for Grandad, by Clive Dunn.

Ken, what way him being auld and that.

ian cruise
10-10-2018, 05:43 PM

Again, you’re “rewriting” the summer yourself. I said I didn’t think he would take the place of the other 3 defenders this season, I never once definitively said he wouldn’t - how would I know that? That was my opinion, I didn’t think he was better than the other three centre backs we have yet. Another example of someone having an opinion different to yours and you not being able to handle it. Three months on and it still rankles with you that much that someone thought differently to you that you brought it back up again this morning out of the blue for no real apparent reason.

I’m not the first poster to notice it about you, we are hibs pointed it out today and other posters pointed it out in the summer. I’ve came to terms with the fact I can sometimes fear the worst and it not come to fruition, you should maybe come to terms with the fact you can’t deal with peoples opinions being different to yours.

Anyway, everyone was bored of our chat in the summer so I’ll not subject them to it again, as much as you and your desire for repetition would love to I’m sure. :aok:

Guys we had to put up with you two bickering all summer and pre season, can we not start all over again please?

Let's just agree Hibs are doing well, Neil knows what he's doing and we're lucky to have the current choice of players we do.

calumhibee1
10-10-2018, 05:46 PM
Guys we had to put up with you two bickering all summer and pre season, can we not start all over again please?

Let's just agree Hibs are doing well, Neil knows what he's doing and we're lucky to have the current choice of players we do.

Definitely mate, you’re right. :aok:

RoYO!
10-10-2018, 06:07 PM
And they all lived happily ever after....

Well, until the January transfer window at least! :P

RyeSloan
10-10-2018, 06:45 PM

Ahh come on....as some one once said, the freedom of speech doesn’t protect you from the consequences of saying stupid ****.[emoji12]

Prof. Shaggy
11-10-2018, 07:44 AM

A piece of music about as strange as this is a thread about Mark Milligan.