PDA

View Full Version : Help me get a hibee back to the games

Gibby the Hibby
05-10-2018, 10:21 PM
hey folks,

My brother was a regular at matches but not so much these days, he does want to come tomorrow, but printing out a ticket /online booking not an option,

Can anyone tell me for sure if he would be able to book and pick up at ticket office(if can get through to them) Or if there is a pay at the gate ticket stands) thing going on,

any advice would be great, I need to get him hooked again,!:aok:

:flag:

cabbageandribs1875
05-10-2018, 10:29 PM
i'm positive cash will be accepted at the pod on the slope leading to the East at the FF end, it's usually open when i'm going in, but please don't take that as a given

not much help i'm afraid

w pilton hibby
05-10-2018, 10:32 PM
hey folks,

My brother was a regular at matches but not so much these days, he does want to come tomorrow, but printing out a ticket /online booking not an option,

Can anyone tell me for sure if he would be able to book and pick up at ticket office(if can get through to them) Or if there is a pay at the gate ticket stands) thing going on,

any advice would be great, I need to get him hooked again,!:aok:

:flag:

From the official site:

The Ticket Office will stop selling tickets at 1pm on Saturday – at this time the Ticket Pod located outside the East Stand will be open for sales until kick-off – please note they will ONLY be selling tickets for the South Stand.

Tickets are priced at £23 for adults and £14 for concessions. Child tickets are £12 if purchased before 1.00pm, and £14 thereafter.

Turnstiles will open at 2.00pm with kick off at 3.00pm.

Gibby the Hibby
05-10-2018, 10:45 PM
Thats great , thanks for your replies both of you!

I know my fellow hibees would help me within minutes!"

O'Rourke3
06-10-2018, 10:41 PM
Did you and your brother go? Great game if you did!

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk