PDA

View Full Version : Ex Hibs players tomorrow

Diclonius
05-10-2018, 12:57 PM
Canning manager, Beuzelin assistant, Keatings, Martin and Taiwo also now Hamilton players.

I'm sure Keatings will get a good reception if he's subbed, but hopefully we'll be winning comfortably by that point. :wink:

Heckys Wheel
05-10-2018, 12:58 PM
Couple of Hibs legends in there should both get a good reception.

PatHead
05-10-2018, 01:46 PM
Wonder what odds on Keatings first goalscorer and on Taino to get booked?

Nevi_SOL
05-10-2018, 01:51 PM
Liked taiwo as a player as well

Cat Stanton
05-10-2018, 01:57 PM
Canning manager, Beuzelin assistant, Keatings, Martin and Taiwo also now Hamilton players.

I'm sure Keatings will get a good reception if he's subbed, but hopefully we'll be winning comfortably by that point. :wink:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45761661

SirDavidsNapper
05-10-2018, 01:58 PM
I really liked Keatings. He got a bad injury against Dunfermline in our promotion season just as he was hitting top form. Just didn't have much luck.

Cat Stanton
05-10-2018, 01:59 PM
Keatings running madly to the left, as all the others ran to the right (and to David Gray) is one part of the joy of the cup final winning goal celebrations..

Always had lots of time for him as a player.

SirDavidsNapper
05-10-2018, 02:01 PM
Keatings running madly to the left, as all the others ran to the right (and to David Gray) is one part of the joy of the cup final winning goal celebrations..

Always had lots of time for him as a player.

Did he not get a tattoo of 21/5/16?

cleanyman
05-10-2018, 02:07 PM
Hope they all get pumped

Come on Hibs

We have a title to win

danhibees1875
05-10-2018, 02:20 PM
Did he not get a tattoo of 21/5/16?

Yes, he got a clock and got the wrong time tattoo'd onto it. :greengrin

Leith's finest
05-10-2018, 03:50 PM
Yes, he got a clock and got the wrong time tattoo'd onto it. :greengrin

Did the clock not say 3.52 instead off 4.52

OsloHibs
05-10-2018, 03:53 PM
Hope they all get pumped

Come on Hibs

We have a title to win

Well said. Hate that bl**dy club! 'Mon the Hibs

Godsahibby
05-10-2018, 03:57 PM
I think Keatings loves the Hibs, seen him at a few away games.

Jack Hackett
05-10-2018, 04:56 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45761661

Good article, but I'm puzzled that he chose to leave when he was playing for a manager who understood how depression affects you and would have given him all the support he needed. I thought his decision not to re-sign was odd at the time... and still do

CropleyWasGod
05-10-2018, 05:01 PM
Good article, but I'm puzzled that he chose to leave when he was playing for a manager who understood how depression affects you and would have given him all the support he needed. I thought his decision not to re-sign was odd at the time... and still doOne of the first things that leaves you when you have depression is balanced thinking. He alludes to that in his comments.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Diclonius
05-10-2018, 05:10 PM
Good article, but I'm puzzled that he chose to leave when he was playing for a manager who understood how depression affects you and would have given him all the support he needed. I thought his decision not to re-sign was odd at the time... and still do

I thought it was a fair enough move at the time. Good player but not a first choice for us, and I assumed he wanted to play more than he wanted a high wage. He left Hearts for that reason.

BILLYHIBS
05-10-2018, 09:06 PM
I always thought Keatings playing style was like a poor mans Lionel Messi..............I’ll get my coat!

Well his free kicks were sort of similar.....OK I’m going...........

What about that goal versus Falkirk at Easter Road..Messi like.. .....and the Messi celebration at Hampden when he turned to the left knowing we had finally done it .........to celebrate with the fans ..LEGEND!

Pretty Boy
06-10-2018, 06:44 AM
I'm certain Keatings will get a good reception. He deserves it along with every other member of that squad.

lyonhibs
06-10-2018, 06:47 AM
I always thought Keatings playing style was like a poor mans Lionel Messi..............I’ll get my coat!

What about that goal versus Falkirk at Easter Road..Messi like.. .....and the Messi celebration at Hampden when he turned to the left knowing we had finally done it .........to celebrate with the fans ..LEGEND!

A destitute man's Messi perhaps :greengrin

Still a legend

06-10-2018, 06:57 AM
I think Keatings loves the Hibs, seen him at a few away games.

Yeah he was at Ibrox last year.

BoomtownHibees
06-10-2018, 07:14 AM
I'm certain Keatings will get a good reception. He deserves it along with every other member of that squad.

I hope you mean the cup winning squad rather than the Hamilton squad 😳

danhibees1875
06-10-2018, 07:28 AM
I hope you mean the cup winning squad rather than the Hamilton squad 😳

I'd just dug out my Where's Wally costume to pay tribute to them all, but that's a good point.

SirDavidsNapper
06-10-2018, 07:44 AM

Thought that myself. Depression is such an awful thing. I think Lennon could have taken him to the next level similar to Boyle.

Billy Whizz
06-10-2018, 11:15 AM
Let’s not give any free kicks away around the box, we know how good Keatings is at this

Radium
06-10-2018, 12:08 PM
Let’s not give any free kicks away around the box, we know how good Keatings is at this

Suspect that mantra will be coming from both managers [emoji457]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The_Horde
06-10-2018, 12:14 PM

He was very decent at hitting the wall. Much more dangerous with the crosses.

Saint Hibee
06-10-2018, 12:17 PM
"The one who ran the other way"

LustForLeith
06-10-2018, 06:03 PM
I thought Keatings got a great reception today from Hibs fans. He’s been through a lot iso it’s great to see him play football again

wookie70
06-10-2018, 06:38 PM

There were plenty fans celebrating on the other side too but that was a great wee cameo of our greatest day.