PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: STEVENSON HOPING HIS GIN IS MIXED WITH THREE POINTS

RSS Bot
04-10-2018, 02:30 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9275)

Viva_Palmeiras
04-10-2018, 02:37 PM
“As a gin-drinker...” I thought Lewy was teetotal?!

Smartie
04-10-2018, 03:08 PM

I remember bumping into him at a Glasvegas concert in Kirkcaldy about 10 years ago.

It was the close season, and he couldn't fire the bevvy into himself fast enough (which isn't at all unreasonable).

I remember being surprised at how wee he seemed to be when you meet him in person (and I'm only 5"10) as even though he's not the biggest be doesn't look all that wee when he's playing.

danhibees1875
04-10-2018, 03:10 PM

I thought the same; but going by the article and post above I think that's maybe a .net myth. :greengrin

Topographic Hibby
04-10-2018, 04:18 PM
Just a quick word for our sponsors, Eden Mill....

I bought my wife one of their Blendworks experiences for her birthday last year. It’s a great event and well worth the money. I made sure they knew that I booked it because I was a Hibs supporter in order to strengthen the relationship between them and the club.

All of the attendees were couples, mostly younger than us, and all had bought the Blendworks event for birthday, special anniversaries etc. If you are looking for a special event for a loved one, then I can thoroughly recommend Eden Mills Blendworks.

:agree: