PDA

View Full Version : Neymar for PSG tonight

Hibbyradge
03-10-2018, 06:39 PM
I don't have much time for him usually, but what a game he's having tonight.

A hat trick and a couple of assists, but his 2 free kicks were sublime.

Currently 6-1 with 84 minutes played.

Hibbyradge
03-10-2018, 06:40 PM
He's just been subbed :hilarious

macca70
03-10-2018, 06:41 PM
6-1 and Redstar keeper could be man of the match, lol.

RossScott1991
03-10-2018, 06:41 PM
A poor mans ronaldiniho imo.

Ronaldinho is probably the most exciting enjoyable footballers I've watched on tv, more so than messi ronaldo etc

calumhibee1
03-10-2018, 07:33 PM

Ronaldinho is probably the most exciting enjoyable footballers I've watched on tv, more so than messi ronaldo etc

I preferred Ronaldinho probably because he was the first of his kind with the constant outrageous tricks. He was probably my favourite player to watch ever aswell. However I would say Neymar is a better player.

Itsnoteasy
03-10-2018, 07:39 PM
6-1 and Redstar keeper could be man of the match, lol.

Sounds like a 6-2 derby I attended & Niemmi was outstanding.

therealgavmac
03-10-2018, 08:49 PM
Sounds like a 6-2 derby I attended & Niemmi was outstanding.

He’s Finnish....

nonshinyfinish
03-10-2018, 08:55 PM
He’s Finnish....

No he’s not, he’s only 46.

StevesFamau5
03-10-2018, 08:58 PM

Absolutely agree, never tire of watching his highlights on YouTube. Some of the things he did were outrageous. One of the ugliest players ever but majestic on his day

Hibrandenburg
03-10-2018, 10:20 PM
My 9 year old worships him. I tried getting tickets for their game against Naples in October but they've got some weird ticketing system where all the tickets are sold to fans and they then sell them on on various internet sites. The cheapest tickets I could find for me and junior would set me back + €300. **** that for a laugh.

WeeRussell
04-10-2018, 11:50 AM
Was phenomenal - truly looked like one of the best on the planet last night throughout. Doing what Messi does for Barca in dropping deeper and driving the whole team through him. I think he gets less recognition and appreciation than he should because the majority of fans can't take to him. He really is sublime.

Of course not to be outdone.. Messi stepped up and put on another masterclass shortly after :greengrin

Hibbyradge
04-10-2018, 12:05 PM
Was phenomenal - truly looked like one of the best on the planet last night throughout. Doing what Messi does for Barca in dropping deeper and driving the whole team through him. I think he gets less recognition and appreciation than he should because the majority of fans can't take to him. He really is sublime.

Of course not to be outdone.. Messi stepped up and put on another masterclass shortly after :greengrin

I agree.

Have you noticed that if he scores he runs to the touchline and stands waiting for his teammates to come and congratulate him. That might not be unusual, but he does the same when he gives an assist.

Instead of congratulating the scorer, he waits for the players to come to him. That irritates me.

His rolling around like he's mortally wounded doesn't help either, but I have no idea what my ego would have done to me if I'd been given the sort if adulation, and money, he's had since he was a teenager.

Top player. Hard to love.

WeeRussell
04-10-2018, 12:23 PM
I agree.

Have you noticed that if he scores he runs to the touchline and stands waiting for his teammates to come and congratulate him. That might not be unusual, but he does the same when he gives an assist.

Instead of congratulating the scorer, he waits for the players to come to him. That irritates me.

His rolling around like he's mortally wounded doesn't help either, but I have no idea what my ego would have done to me if I'd been given the sort if adulation, and money, he's had since he was a teenager.

Top player. Hard to love.

Not something I've noticed but will be looking for it now... and no doubt getting irritated along with you :greengrin

"Top player. Hard to Love" sums it up well...Kind of similar on my feelings on Ronaldo to some extent. Their attitudes and egos probably stand out more because Messi (to me) is such a likeable character on the pitch as well as the at the very top of the football pile.

Regardless.. I wouldn't mind having the 3 of them in my team :flag:

Pedantic_Hibee
04-10-2018, 01:16 PM
Ronaldinho was just pure gold to watch.