PDA

View Full Version : Next week

Ozyhibby
30-09-2018, 03:32 PM
Obviously we want/need to beat Hamilton but what is everyone’s preference for the Sevco v yams encounter?
Sevco win to burst the yam bubble or yam win to put the Stevie G revolution into full blown crisis?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Onceinawhile
30-09-2018, 03:34 PM
Draw.

Gain points on hearts, bigger gap from rangers. Plus the first hearts defeat would sting more coming from us.

04Sauzee
30-09-2018, 03:35 PM
Obviously we want/need to beat Hamilton but what is everyone’s preference for the Sevco v yams encounter?
Sevco win to burst the yam bubble or yam win to put the Stevie G revolution into full blown crisis?

Going to be honest I'm not bothered what happens in that game we really just need to make sure we take care off Hamilton.

Steve20
30-09-2018, 03:37 PM
Rangers win.

Hearts being knocked off top spot can’t come soon enough.

Fife-Hibee
30-09-2018, 03:38 PM
A lot of juicy juicy fouls and both sides being absolutely fumming in the end.

Billy Whizz
30-09-2018, 03:39 PM

Hearts loss, we need to get nearer to them every week, before over taking them
I’ll look forward to reading the Kickback meltdown when that happens

SouthMoroccoStu
30-09-2018, 03:40 PM
A big family reunion hun orange Love-in with bigoted sing songs and union flags aplenty

That’s what I’ll predict

hfc rd
30-09-2018, 03:43 PM
Us beating Hamilton is the most important result before focusing on games elsewhere.

If we achieve that, then would personally like to see Sevco win just to burst that yam bubble and reduce the gap to two points.

Hiber-nation
30-09-2018, 03:45 PM
Rangers win.

Hearts being knocked off top spot can’t come soon enough.

Definitely. Sooner the better, who cares if it's the Huns that do it.

makaveli1875
30-09-2018, 03:46 PM
As long as we beat Hamilton , a draw would be best outcome . Id like us to be the 1st team to beat the gorgie tramps

SirDavidsNapper
30-09-2018, 03:47 PM
Hope the big Huns win. Sooner we are above Hearts the better

BT58
30-09-2018, 03:47 PM
Lets just concentrate on getting revenge for Hamilton`s 3-0 win at ER last term.
someones due a humping from us and i hope its them.
B

Sir David Gray
30-09-2018, 03:50 PM
As long as we win I honestly don't think we can lose in that match.

Hearts win - We go 6 points clear of Sevco after 8 games which is a decent advantage over one of the favourites for the top 2 places.
Draw - We go 5 points clear of Sevco and close the gap on Hearts to just 3 points.
Sevco win - Stay 3 points ahead of Sevco and close the gap on Hearts to just 2 points.

bingo70
30-09-2018, 03:55 PM
Going to be honest I'm not bothered what happens in that game we really just need to make sure we take care off Hamilton.

There’s always bloody one 😉

I think the OP covered that it was a question based on us winning our game against Hamilton.

Anyway I’m not really sure what we can do on a message board to help us concentrate on our game? How does discussing both effect our concentration on our game and what impact will that have on the pitch?

Anyway, Rangers win for me please. If we could come out of next weekend only 2 points behind Hearts they’ll be spewing about that given the start to the season they’ve had. They won’t admit it but it could knock the stuffing out of them a bit.

AgentDaleCooper
30-09-2018, 04:07 PM
Definitely. Sooner the better, who cares if it's the Huns that do it.

I'd rather they draw every game until we play them, personally

Keith_M
30-09-2018, 04:11 PM
The Rangers to scrape an unconvincing 1-0 win, from a dodgy penalty, in the dullest game ever.

If Hibs win as well, we're still 3 points ahead of der Hun, but only two points behind Hearts.

CMurdoch
30-09-2018, 04:14 PM
We win, 3 pts
They draw, 1 point each and the other point disappears.
Tick tock

My_Wife_Camille
30-09-2018, 04:17 PM
Both for me:agree:

AZhibee
30-09-2018, 04:20 PM
Draw.

Gain points on hearts, bigger gap from rangers. Plus the first hearts defeat would sting more coming from us.

Agreed, but with several season-ending injuries and ejections.

we are hibs
30-09-2018, 05:17 PM
Pretty sure the last time hearts played rangers at ibrox the majority on here wanted hearts to win so I would imagine they want the same again.

I hope hearts get gubbed 7-0.

cabbageandribs1875
30-09-2018, 05:24 PM
Pretty sure the last time hearts played rangers at ibrox the majority on here wanted hearts to win so I would imagine they want the same again.

I hope hearts get gubbed 7-0.

and probably because it would be to our benefit, just like the majority wanted hertz to beat Aberdeen as well....although a few couldn't bring themselves to wanting a result to help our own team, which was quite bizarre

Diclonius
30-09-2018, 05:44 PM
Rangers 10-0 Hearts

Hibernia&Alba
30-09-2018, 05:48 PM
As long as we win, I'm happy.

I actually hope Hearts beat Sevco; they are the one team I hope Hearts beat, and I think we can catch Hearts. Knocking Sevco into crisis would be better for us in the long run, IMHO.

jgl07
30-09-2018, 06:03 PM
In the words of Bill Shankley, I hope they both lose.

Inconsequential
30-09-2018, 08:20 PM
As long as we win, I'm happy.

I actually hope Hearts beat Sevco; they are the one team I hope Hearts beat, and I think we can catch Hearts. Knocking Sevco into crisis would be better for us in the long run, IMHO. I agree with this although some will find it odd. Another defeat for Sevco would really put the pressure on them. Then it is up to Hibs to beat Hearts in the forthcoming derby which would bring the points difference to two which is not a great deal. Of course it all depends.... ifs, buts, maybes aye, maybes no.

wookie70
30-09-2018, 09:07 PM
Draw for me. If we win that means we gain two points on both

green day
30-09-2018, 09:09 PM
Hearts loss for me. They are in the "we are unbeatable" zone, and the media is playing along.

A wee loss would be excellent 👍

Lancs Harp
30-09-2018, 09:13 PM
Be a Rangers win on my acca.

Ozyhibby
30-09-2018, 09:15 PM
I agree with this although some will find it odd. Another defeat for Sevco would really put the pressure on them. Then it is up to Hibs to beat Hearts in the forthcoming derby which would bring the points difference to two which is not a great deal. Of course it all depends.... ifs, buts, maybes aye, maybes no.

Draw for me. If we win that means we gain two points on both

Hearts loss for me. They are in the "we are unbeatable" zone, and the media is playing along.

A wee loss would be excellent [emoji106]

Totally agree with all three opinions. [emoji23]

matty_f
30-09-2018, 09:17 PM
Ideally they'd both lose but given that's unlikely :greengrin ,a draw is probably best, that allow us to gain ground on the yams and get a gap on The Rangers.

murray26
30-09-2018, 09:21 PM
Rangers win hopefully.. sticks in my throat but couldn’t stomach the gloating that would come from hearts if they actually won the title.. don’t think they will but they definitely need reigned in a little

erin go bragh
01-10-2018, 10:46 AM
Should really want a draw but can’t help but wish defeat on our horrible neighbors.
3-0 to the blue Orcs thanks .

Saint Hibee
01-10-2018, 11:00 AM
I dislike Hearts, but I hate The Rangers. Hearts win for me every time.

we are hibs
01-10-2018, 11:27 AM
and probably because it would be to our benefit, just like the majority wanted hertz to beat Aberdeen as well....although a few couldn't bring themselves to wanting a result to help our own team, which was quite bizarre

Yes not wanting our biggest and fiercest rivals to win. How bizarre.

Bad Martini
01-10-2018, 11:36 AM
Wanting either of those two manky, odious and downright despicable teams to win is unpalatable. The huns v the mutants? Seriously. Don't make me laugh. I couldn't cheer either on if my life depended on it.

The ideal result; both drop 2 points, we pick up 3. 2 points closer to the mutants and 2 points further away from the huns. Garnished with lashings of bookings, tasty challenges and both managers sent to the stand.

Doesn't require much thought shirely? :greengrin

basehibby
01-10-2018, 11:42 AM
Stuff Rangers winning - I mean WTF???

A draw is the obvious result to hope for as it will hopefully keep the huns off our tails while allowing the gap on the Yams to be narrowed - and if they draw with the sheep as well then that gives us the chance to overtake them by the end of the month if we can win all our own games (tall order I know but not impossible).

cocteautwin
01-10-2018, 11:46 AM
0-0 and lots of injuries.

worcesterhibby
01-10-2018, 12:16 PM
I would olike it to be a 2-2 draw, with Rangers going 2-0 up in the first half and then scoring two calamitous own goals in the 2nd half (35 yard passback under no pressure which loops over keepers head followed by the keeper punching one into his own net from a corner would do). The Match then finishes 2-2, so both teams drop points. Hearts know they weren't good enough and got away lucky and The Rangers mob strat braying for blood after another embarrassing capitulation.

Oscar T Grouch
01-10-2018, 12:24 PM
Dire 0-0 draw with 3 red cards and 4 injuries to key players. I want a pitch invasion from both sets of supporters, paggers in the stadium, CL and SG sent to the stands. Post match the media calling both teams a disgrace, SFA banning both managers for 5 matches and a points deduction for both teams for bringing the game into disrepute. Hibs to win 10-0 and go top after the points deduction. Carlsberg weekend next weekend in my mind :greengrin

My_Wife_Camille
01-10-2018, 12:47 PM
Rangers win, the more goals the better

Not In The Know
01-10-2018, 01:10 PM
A total pumping for the Jumbos. They are insufferable at the moment.

Rangers are not as good as the media are making out, so if Hearts get a win all the chat will be "Its on! genuine title challenge etc.."

ian cruise
01-10-2018, 01:13 PM

Draw, has to be. I don't care about Hearts still being unbeaten, means we're a step closer them and keep Rangers behind us. We need to do our bit, both to keep us in the hunt for top three position and to stop another "hibs'd it thread". Win for us and a draw in that game sets us up nicely to end Hearts run ourselves.

hibbyfraelibby
01-10-2018, 01:15 PM

A draw with both teams failing to score, 2 on each side sent off, a pitch invasion and an assualt by buckfast on the ref...

B.H.F.C
01-10-2018, 01:34 PM
Draw. Or The Rangers to win.

It’s important we make some points up on Hearts this weekend IMO.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
01-10-2018, 03:03 PM
Prefer a draw but I think Hearts will beat them.

Eyrie
01-10-2018, 07:22 PM
Wanting either of those two manky, odious and downright despicable teams to win is unpalatable. The huns v the mutants? Seriously. Don't make me laugh. I couldn't cheer either on if my life depended on it.

The ideal result; both drop 2 points, we pick up 3. 2 points closer to the mutants and 2 points further away from the huns. Garnished with lashings of bookings, tasty challenges and both managers sent to the stand.

It takes me much thought to move from wanting both to lose but your logic is impeccable.

Skol
01-10-2018, 07:30 PM
There is no bad result from this game IMO, unless somehow they both get awarded a 3 goal win

Hibernia&Alba
02-10-2018, 03:49 PM
Rangers win hopefully.. sticks in my throat but couldn’t stomach the gloating that would come from hearts if they actually won the title.. don’t think they will but they definitely need reigned in a little

Hearts aren't going to win the win title. Yes, there's the Leicester City example, but it's a very rare thing. It's going to be one of the bigot brothers, very likely Celtc.

Lancs Harp
02-10-2018, 05:55 PM
My guessometer has Sevco winning this by at least 2.

Juniper Greens
02-10-2018, 06:22 PM
Both teams to field ineligible players, resulting in points deductions

WhileTheChief..
02-10-2018, 07:50 PM
Whatever the outcome is, it’s good for us.

Can see Rangers winning though, Hearts never do anything through at Ibrox.

Geo_1875
02-10-2018, 08:08 PM
A total pumping for the Jumbos. They are insufferable at the moment.

Rangers are not as good as the media are making out, so if Hearts get a win all the chat will be "Its on! genuine title challenge etc.."

The Rangers aren't great but they're getting results at home so hopefully that will be the advantage they need to turn the yams over.

Tyler Durden
02-10-2018, 08:21 PM
Hearts aren't going to win the win title. Yes, there's the Leicester City example, but it's a very rare thing. It's going to be one of the bigot brothers, very likely Celtc.

Even the mention of Leicester gets my goat. A Scottish equivalent would be Hamilton or Queen of the South winning the league. Hearts winning the league would be the equivalent of Arsenal or Spurs winning the league.

Never gonna happen anyway.

PatHead
02-10-2018, 08:24 PM
Hibs win. Whatever happens elsewhere happens.

We just need to keep winning.

Diclonius
02-10-2018, 09:02 PM
Rangers 10-0 Hearts

Sorry, I've thought about this over the past couple days and I'd like to revise my earlier preferred result to Rangers 20-0 Hearts.

Juniper Greens
02-10-2018, 09:22 PM
Hibs win. Whatever happens elsewhere happens.

We just need to keep winning.

Did you read the OP?

allmodcons
02-10-2018, 09:24 PM

This 100%.

PatHead
02-10-2018, 10:20 PM
Did you read the OP?

Yes, little boy. Bottom line is I only care about our results

danhibees1875
02-10-2018, 10:49 PM
Yes not wanting our biggest and fiercest rivals to win. How bizarre.

They couldn't catch us, but they could have helped us by taking points off Aberdeen/rangers - in those circumstances we should want a hearts win.

As for this weekend, a rangers win.

shetlandhibee
03-10-2018, 12:33 AM
draw prob best all round(which i think it will be IMO)if not hearts win . over the course i still think we,ll catch them(before christmas IMO)but the more teams that take points of celic and rankers the better for all of scottish football IMHO

Libby Hibby
03-10-2018, 04:59 AM
Is both of them to get beat an option?

If not, a stinky, smelly, rotten 0-0 of a game with injuries galore and 2 or 3 players sent off on both sides for good measure.

Hibs to win 4-1.