View Full Version : Today’s Highlights

FitbaFolkKen
29-09-2018, 09:52 PM
Not much there to watch!

https://youtu.be/DUleGaqGXes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hermit Crab
29-09-2018, 09:57 PM
Horgans miss is even worse than I remember having now watched it again. Stevenson is a lucky laddie that MacPherson didn't do better with his chance near the end, as too is Efe with Jackson skinning him. Good save from Adam though.

SirDavidsNapper
29-09-2018, 10:26 PM
Horgans miss is even worse than I remember having now watched it again. Stevenson is a lucky laddie that MacPherson didn't do better with his chance near the end, as too is Efe with Jackson skinning him. Good save from Adam though.

He had time to control it and tap it in

Hermit Crab
29-09-2018, 10:33 PM
He had time to control it and tap it in

:agree:

Pete
29-09-2018, 10:46 PM
Talk about worrying about the day you never saw.

We won. It didn't matter.:flag:

NorthNorfolkHFC
30-09-2018, 06:34 AM
St Mirren highlights but looked like they had lions share of chances.

Oscar T Grouch
30-09-2018, 06:52 AM
St Mirren highlights but looked like they had lions share of chances.

St Mirren had 7 shots 1 on target, Hibs had 15 shots 5 on target.

Sammy7nil
30-09-2018, 07:35 AM
St Mirren had 7 shots 1 on target, Hibs had 15 shots 5 on target.

From those highlights we were fortunate to win and better teams would have got at least a couple. Plenty work still to be done.

Heisenberg
30-09-2018, 07:41 AM
From those highlights we were fortunate to win and better teams would have got at least a couple. Plenty work still to be done.

From being at the game, I think we deserved it. They had a couple of good chances but so did we. For instance the highlights don’t show Shaw fluffing his chance when through on goal in the second half.

Allant1981
30-09-2018, 07:44 AM

we werent fortunate to win, they had a couple of decent chances but so did we, there is always work still to be done with this team but not just based on yesterday

Sir David Gray
30-09-2018, 07:51 AM

If Daryl Horgan scores just before half time then it's practically game over. We didn't play well in the second half and yes a better team may well have taken advantage of that but I thought we defended well yesterday which is also part of the game.

We had something to hold onto yesterday and we did that. If you're not going to score again then make sure you don't concede and that's exactly what happened.

I'm sure we'll play better going forward.

Col_0762
30-09-2018, 07:52 AM

They had a twenty minute spell in second half when we decided to just watch them. Other than that, we totally doninated them. Should have been about 3-0 to us at HT and they couldn’t have complained.

Sammy7nil
30-09-2018, 08:30 AM
They had a twenty minute spell in second half when we decided to just watch them. Other than that, we totally dominated them. Should have been about 3-0 to us at HT and they couldn’t have complained.

I don't disagree but they had a great chance in the first half too. If we defended well as others have said we also gave up four or more great opportunities. I have no doubt we deserved to win but it does seem we carried a bit of luck too.

SlickShoes
30-09-2018, 08:31 AM
I don't disagree but they had a great chance in the first half too. If we defended well as others have said we also have up four or more great opportunities. I have no doubt we deserved to win but it does seem we carried a bit of luck too.

We defended so well that they scored 0 goals, that's all that really matters.

Sammy7nil
30-09-2018, 08:35 AM
We defended so well that they scored 0 goals, that's all that really matters.

Yeah just like when we played so well we dominated Aberdeen created chance after chance we scored no goals. Not having a go but please just accept a little debate.

Allant1981
30-09-2018, 08:39 AM
Yeah just like when we played so well we dominated Aberdeen created chance after chance we scored no goals. Not having a go but please just accept a little debate.

are you basing all this on those highlights? if so then there isnt really much of a debate to be had as it wasnt a true reflection of the game

Col_0762
30-09-2018, 08:40 AM
I don't disagree but they had a great chance in the first half too. If we defended well as others have said we also gave up four or more great opportunities. I have no doubt we deserved to win but it does seem we carried a bit of luck too.

The one when it came to back post? He put it over the bar? Was a decent chance but the ball was never sitting for him and Bogdan done well to come out and rush him into hitting it quickly. I was honestly never worried. They wouldn’t have scored if they played there all night. It’s slightly worrying how many chances we’re missing though.

Nakedmanoncrack
30-09-2018, 03:26 PM
Link not working for me, anyone else got the goal at least?