PDA

View Full Version : St Mirren v Hibs

SirDavidsNapper
26-09-2018, 12:04 PM
Right. Let's take the positives from last night (and there were plenty) and give the Buddies a doing on Saturday. 9 points in 3 games would really get us going. Hope as many people as possible make it along. We are playing very well at the moment and i'd expect the same this weekend :flag:

Keith_M
26-09-2018, 12:07 PM
I'm dragging the Missus to this game, so that's one extra Supporter to cheer us on.

Actually, maybe I should ask if she could be in the dugout alongside NL, because she would terrify the players into giving their utmost... and looking well-groomed and tidy while they're at it!

One Day Soon
26-09-2018, 12:13 PM
I'm dragging the Missus to this game, so that's one extra Supporter to cheer us on.

Actually, maybe I should ask if she could be in the dugout alongside NL, because she would terrify the players into giving their utmost... and looking well-groomed and tidy while they're at it!

If I dragged mine to Paisley, on a Saturday, to watch football, I'd probably have Nae Nookie's user name for a lengthy period of time. Of course if I'd managed to get her to do all that in the first place my user name would probably be something like Miracle Worker.

EH54
26-09-2018, 02:35 PM
Taking the train through for this one, looking forward to it, hope big Kamberi is raring to go. If he is I've no doubt we will be coming home with all 3 points!

ZouZou
26-09-2018, 03:12 PM
Can anyone advise if this game will offer Pay At The Gate, or best to buy beforehand? Don't go to too many away games so not quite sure about the rules, and cannot find explanation on official site.

Many thanks.

Billy Whizz
26-09-2018, 03:16 PM
Can anyone advise if this game will offer Pay At The Gate, or best to buy beforehand? Don't go to too many away games so not quite sure about the rules, and cannot find explanation on official site.

Many thanks.

I’d buy before hand. Sales seem to be good, and we are only getting one stand this season

Oscar T Grouch
26-09-2018, 03:20 PM
What time does the ticket office close? I need to get a ticket.

Hermit Crab
26-09-2018, 03:22 PM
What time does the ticket office close? I need to get a ticket.

5pm.

You can always buy online though.

Hermit Crab
26-09-2018, 03:26 PM
I’d buy before hand. Sales seem to be good, and we are only getting one stand this season

Interestingly N2 and N5 are on sale now, both selling row E down to A.

Diclonius
26-09-2018, 03:27 PM
Big win needed to prove we can keep up that kind of performance (+ goals).

EH54
26-09-2018, 06:30 PM
Interestingly N2 and N5 are on sale now, both selling row E down to A.

Don't know what the ticket site is all about, last night I couldn't get 3 together then managed to get 2 with 1 a row behind in N5. Today there appears to be plenty..funny way of working tickets, not the first time it's happened either..

SteveHFC
26-09-2018, 06:39 PM
Missing this due to a wedding. Hope we get the win needed.