PDA

View Full Version : What was he saying?

Stantons Angel
26-09-2018, 08:35 AM
I sit in the West Stand Lower did any one else see McInnes pass on written instructions on a piece of white paper via a sub to Shinnie last night?

Shinnie then passed it on to one of the defenders who looked in utter bewilderment at it and just shook his head at McInnes?

Strange thing to do, must have been watching Cathro when he was with Hearts.

What do you think was written on it? (Please keep it clean this is a family board!)

Leithwalk
26-09-2018, 08:42 AM
If you want Kamberi's shirt, wait until after the game

Stantons Angel
26-09-2018, 08:50 AM
If you want Kamberi's shirt, wait until after the game

good one! they tried all night to rip it off him!

I'm_cabbaged
26-09-2018, 08:58 AM
A member of their coaching staff also went to talk to the keeper, is that even allowed?

Danny_Hibee
26-09-2018, 09:07 AM
A member of their coaching staff also went to talk to the keeper, is that even allowed?

Can't imagine it would be allowed for coaches as they have the same rules as the manager and assistant regarding the technical area. It was the sub keeper that went round though and given its a standard warm up area for subs, albeit at the wrong end, there's nothing to stop him from doing it.

where'stheslope
26-09-2018, 09:15 AM
Was this not what Cathro got ripped off in the press and media for?

Last night it was passed around the players, and they looked like they did not know what to do with it once read?

Forza Fred
26-09-2018, 09:18 AM
Watching on Hibs Tv there appeared to be two instances of notes passed last night

Greenbeard
26-09-2018, 09:34 AM
Watching on Hibs Tv there appeared to be two instances of notes passed last night
Aye. Shinnie ripped up the first one and littered the pitch (even more). I expect he wasn't happy with the order of 12 fish suppers, 4 sausage suppers and one white pudding for the trip back up the road.

NORTHERNHIBBY
26-09-2018, 09:45 AM
It said foul away, the ref is clued up and the Chairman is setting him up with a detached new build Westhill.

BlackSheep
26-09-2018, 10:07 AM
Probably asking Devlin if it was him or Ball who got booked around 30 mins into the game.

Both Sky and BBC reported that Ball received his second yellow card on 105 mins, as did a fair few fans in the east around me last night....

Just another inept moment form the clowns in black!

Frazerbob
26-09-2018, 10:30 AM
McInness uses notes every game. The difference to Cathro is they are written by himself. Cathro’s were notes from Potter.

matty_f
26-09-2018, 10:43 AM
"keep kicking them and hope for penalties lads, I've no other ideas."

greenlex
26-09-2018, 10:47 AM
He as good as admitted he was playing for penalties when a sub was made. Probably that kinda instruction on the note.

One Day Soon
26-09-2018, 10:48 AM
"I'm out of ideas. Read this note, react like there's something amazing in it and then pass it on to the next guy".

Chic Murray
26-09-2018, 10:52 AM
Pretty sure the goalie coach was giving instructions to waste time till Stevie May came on.

What I don't get about the note is why he didn't just give the instructions to the sub to pass on.

My overall observation on McInnes is that he is a bit of an oddball.