PDA

View Full Version : Spine of the Team

coco22
25-09-2018, 09:49 PM
Thought our central spine of the team were great tonight. Bogdan (with Marciano) is solid, thought all three CHs were excellent and Porteous has huge potential, Milligan was superb (bar a few daft passes late on) and Kamberi is class. Obviously, injuries aside, keeping this spine together cd see us getting the consistency we need with options around them

Juniper Greens
25-09-2018, 10:02 PM
Thought our central spine of the team were great tonight. Bogdan (with Marciano) is solid, thought all three CHs were excellent and Porteous has huge potential, Milligan was superb (bar a few daft passes late on) and Kamberi is class. Obviously, injuries aside, keeping this spine together cd see us getting the consistency we need with options around them

Great OP and I would agree with that! I don't think Aberdeen will be top 3 this season but certainly top 5 and that's twice that we have played them off the park, albeit only drawing.
I really think this team could be special. Top 3 minimum

Jim44
25-09-2018, 10:12 PM

100% :agree:. I’m not renowned for my positivity on here, but I can honestly say that, putting disappointment to one side, our general play, possession and attitude were terrific tonight. I’m convinced that the teams left in the cup will be relieved that the worst team won. As I said in another thread, Aberdeen will not be in the top 4 this season.

Bishop Hibee
25-09-2018, 10:15 PM
Agree. Bogdan was solid, Milligan was excellent until he tired in extra time and Kamberi is a great player.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
25-09-2018, 10:16 PM
Bogdan getting better and better 👍🏻

EH54
26-09-2018, 06:03 AM
Kamberi Just has to stay fit..we are toothless In attack without him, we need someone else that can do similar to what he does!