25-09-2018, 08:40 PM
...do we need to score a goal???

Liberal Hibby
25-09-2018, 08:43 PM
...do we need to score a goal???

Just the one.

Northernhibee
25-09-2018, 08:44 PM
We're second top scorers in the league so usually not many.

Keith_M
25-09-2018, 08:56 PM
We're second top scorers in the league so usually not many.

We've missed loads tonight

SChibs
25-09-2018, 08:59 PM
To be fair we had 21 shots on saturday and scored 3. It's the hibs way

Hibeesforever
25-09-2018, 09:09 PM
Open goal missed with a header!

lyonhibs
25-09-2018, 09:19 PM
Quite incredible wastefulness.

leither17
25-09-2018, 09:26 PM
Couldn’t score in a brothel

delbert
25-09-2018, 09:28 PM
Couldn’t score in a brothel

Yes so wasteful, dreadful finishing and awful decision making mean we are out and now both Kamberi and McLaren injured, so short up front now !

Heisenberg
25-09-2018, 09:32 PM
Shaw was so poor. If Kamberi has a hamstring injury as reported by BT we are going to struggle.

Del Boy
25-09-2018, 09:32 PM
Really poor finishing tonight. Porteous header was the worst, looked easier to score.

I'm Spartacus
25-09-2018, 09:34 PM
We’re honestly going to give somebody a hiding, but we should easily have converted 4 or 5 tonight.

Disappointing.

EH54
25-09-2018, 09:37 PM
A lot more now if that's Kamberi injured aswell!

Borderhibbie76
25-09-2018, 09:40 PM
A lot more now if that's Kamberi injured aswell!Is he injured?? I'm just back from match thought he was just knackered?? We best get looking at free agents pronto if that's the case as Shaw is not the answer

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

hibee_girl
Shaw was so poor. If Kamberi has a hamstring injury as reported by BT we are going to struggle.

Shaw wasn’t poor, I know he missed chances and that’s his job etc but I actually thought he did well tonight

cabbageandribs1875
Is he injured?? I'm just back from match thought he was just knackered?? We best get looking at free agents pronto if that's the case as Shaw is not the answer

had the ice on his hamstring

Borderhibbie76
25-09-2018, 09:46 PM
Shaw wasn’t poor, I know he missed chances and that’s his job etc but I actually thought he did well tonightI disagree he was poor and missed a golden chance...he battled away and gave 100% but he wasn't great and is not the required standard imo for a team harbouring top 4 aspirations

Borderhibbie76
25-09-2018, 09:47 PM
had the ice on his hamstringWonderful [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]

Hi Heid Yin
25-09-2018, 09:47 PM
That's cup football for you: One team dominates possession, wastes chance after chance and is taken to the lottery of a penalty shootout, where anything can happen.

Aberdeen got mighty, mighty lucky and dont they know it.

On this showing we are streets ahead of the Dons and I'm convinced that we will finish above them in the league.

hibee_girl
25-09-2018, 09:48 PM
I disagree he was poor and missed a golden chance...he battled away and gave 100% but he wasn't great and is not the required standard imo for a team harbouring top 4 aspirations

He did more than battle away, he got into good positions, made some excellent passes, tracked back well etc.

Like I said I know he missed a few chances but he wasn’t awful. They all missed chances tonight!

MacGruber
25-09-2018, 10:03 PM
Thought Shaw was very poor tonight but don't think he is a poor player by any means - just wasn't his night. He'll come good

I'm Spartacus
25-09-2018, 10:05 PM
January we MUST bring in an unbelievably hungry finisher, just one job - FINISH

Gordy M
25-09-2018, 10:07 PM
January we MUST bring in an unbelievably hungry finisher, just one job - FINISH

Problem is, if we sign another striker, chances are he will be signed to sit on the bench. We have a front 2 of kamberi and mclaren, who when fit, will be first choice. Any striker signed will probably have to accept he will be a bit part player unless there are injuries etc.

mcfly
25-09-2018, 10:10 PM
Very poor finishing tonight. Really really bad. Only got ourselves to blame.

Very impressed with Milligan though. Strolled it

neil7908
25-09-2018, 10:11 PM
Thought Shaw was very poor tonight but don't think he is a poor player by any means - just wasn't his night. He'll come good

Agree with this. One bad game doesn't mean he's a bad player but I thought he really struggled.

Never stopped working and stepped up to score his penalty so fair play to him.

Nicho87
25-09-2018, 10:13 PM
Scott Allan

Stuart93
25-09-2018, 10:14 PM
Surely people saying shaw never done too badly tonight are at the wind up? I know he's just a young laddie but absolutely nothing came off for him.

The Harp Awakes
25-09-2018, 10:19 PM
I disagree he was poor and missed a golden chance...he battled away and gave 100% but he wasn't great and is not the required standard imo for a team harbouring top 4 aspirations

I think Shaw had a decent 1st half but faded as the game went on and should have been hooked. Lennon was spot on in his post match interview when he said it was criminal Shaw didn't hit the target when through on goal, as he could have squared it to Flo for a tap in.

It's beginning to look like we are threadbare up front now and it's only the start of the season. If Flo and McLaren are long term injuries we're in trouble.

Heisenberg
25-09-2018, 10:28 PM
Shaw wasn’t poor, I know he missed chances and that’s his job etc but I actually thought he did well tonight

I thought he was poor unfortunately. Missed his chances and contributed very little else. Boyle wasn’t much better in his decision making and finishing, he wasted so many crossing opportunities.

I'm Spartacus
25-09-2018, 10:38 PM
Shaw needs fired out on loan IMO, controversial, but that’s my opinion, just not good enough tonight, and that’s him being spoon fed chances like a baby.

We should be sitting here gloating over a 6, 7, 8, 9-0 scoreline tonight.

Aye I’m raging.

BILLYHIBS
25-09-2018, 10:41 PM
Only have ourselves to blame. We murdered them should have been outta sight in ninety minutes.
They could not handle our passing and movement as long as we kept the ball on the deck.
That game was crying out for Jamie MacLaren. Olly Shaw seems to be going backwards. The shot where he sclaffed the ball past the post when Flo was unmarked in the middle he didn’t even hit the target. Dearie me! Still cannot believe we lost that. Lacking a cutting edge final third. :confused:

Gordy M
25-09-2018, 10:43 PM
He did more than battle away, he got into good positions, made some excellent passes, tracked back well etc.

Like I said I know he missed a few chances but he wasn’t awful. They all missed chances tonight!

Only have ourselves to blame. We murdered them should have been outta sight in ninety minutes.
They could not handle our passing and movement as long as we kept the ball on the deck.
That game was crying out for Jamie MacLaren. Olly Shaw seems to be going backwards. The shot where he sclaffed the ball past the post when Flo was unmarked in the middle he didn’t even hit the target. Dearie me! Still cannot believe we lost that. Lacking a cutting edge final third. :confused:

I thought Flo had a good game in general.....but his miss in the first half was way worse than Shaw??

fiolex1
25-09-2018, 10:45 PM
Can’t really single out any one player, the whole team were poor in the final third. I can’t remember the last time we dominated Aberdeen as we did and still can’t believe we never won it.

calumhibee1
25-09-2018, 10:47 PM

Agree. Don’t think Shaw is the answer yet.

BILLYHIBS
25-09-2018, 10:48 PM
Very poor finishing tonight. Really really bad. Only got ourselves to blame.

Very impressed with Milligan though. Strolled it
Milligan tired badly after about 80 minutes made a couple of errors late in the game got moved into a back three first period of extra time looked dead on his feet hooked but only understandable as only his second full competitive game since the WC. Promising youngster :greengrin

kiwihibby

I agree with you h_g Thought young Shaw played well. Very disappointed with Kamberi though. He needs to brush up on his knowledge of the offside rule. Thought he was the worst player in the team tonight. Certainly missed McClaren.

BILLYHIBS
Agree. Don’t think Shaw is the answer yet.

Loan ? :greengrin

Hibee Mac
25-09-2018, 10:49 PM
Agree Shaw was not up to scratch tonight, and had no idea Kamberi was injured. Striker position is a massive, massive problem now.

Hibee Mac
25-09-2018, 10:50 PM
I agree with you h_g Thought young Shaw played well. Very disappointed with Kamberi though. He needs to brush up on his knowledge of the offside rule. Thought he was the worst player in the team tonight. Certainly missed McClaren.

Are you having a laugh? Kamberi's hold up play was outstanding tonight.

rcarter1
25-09-2018, 10:51 PM
I agree with you h_g Thought young Shaw played well. Very disappointed with Kamberi though. He needs to brush up on his knowledge of the offside rule. Thought he was the worst player in the team tonight. :confused: Certainly missed McClaren.

Perhaps the most Ive ever disagreed with an assessment of a player ever. Apart from not scoring like everyone else he was unplayable at times!

calumhibee1
25-09-2018, 10:52 PM
Loan ? :greengrin

Yes 👀

MWHIBBIES
25-09-2018, 10:53 PM

Oli Shaw had zero goals at this stage last season

He has 3 already, including 2 in the league. How is he going backwards?

hibee_girl
25-09-2018, 10:54 PM

Shaw did play well but Kamberi was still miles better than him!

Roxyhibee
25-09-2018, 10:54 PM
Crucial time for good young players like Shaw. He’s been given his chance tonight but needed to do a lot better in front of goal - that’s mainly why he’s on the park. Really wish he’d taken a chance tonight, but his composure let him down. Lennon wasn’t pleased with him in post match interview.

Plenty effort and came deep a few times for decent link up play, looked a lot stronger as well, but a few more poor performances in front of goal like tonight and he’ll be in danger of just be another ‘nearly’ player.

Its sadly how it goes and the pressure must be difficult to handle and show he can cut it regularly with the big boys. But he simply has to. Hopefully he’ll rectify it on Saturday.

Roxyhibee
25-09-2018, 10:57 PM

You beng serious about Kamberi.?!

ancient hibee
25-09-2018, 11:00 PM

Because people don’t pay any attention to facts.Similarly how could anyone think it would be a good idea to send him out on loan to play with worse players than we have.

MWHIBBIES
25-09-2018, 11:05 PM
Because people don’t pay any attention to facts.Similarly how could anyone think it would be a good idea to send him out on loan to play with worse players than we have.Indeed

Shaw will be a great player for Hibs. Wonder if the same nonsense was posted every time a 20 year old Riordan or O'Connor missed a few chances.

matty_f
25-09-2018, 11:07 PM
Hibs were excellent tonight. Aberdeen have consistently been the second best team in the country for years now, and we absolutely dominated them.

If the game finished 4-0, it would have flattered them.

Our finishing was incredibly wasteful, we haven't been like that for a while but it was so bad tonight I wouldn't have been surprised if we'd ended the penalties with nil.

The mental thing is I don't think I'd pick out a poor performer, the overall performance was really, really good. Positive, on the front foot, creative and attacking - everything we want, really.

Aberdeen ride their luck massively. Their clean sheet was not from dogged defending or stifling our play. We cut through them time and time again.

We lost because we weren't clinical enough, that is my only criticism of the team tonight.

Hermit Crab
25-09-2018, 11:09 PM

Kamberi the worst player in the team tonight? Behave yourself.

BILLYHIBS
25-09-2018, 11:14 PM
Shaw did play well but Kamberi was still miles better than him!

Needs to do better in front of goal in big games like tonight had a couple of decent chances tonight to make a name for himself and finally cement a first team place for himself but blew it !

If Kamberi is fit on Saturday Oli will be back on the bench

Lenny was ruing Shaws miss when interviewed by BBC Radio Scotland post match he said Shaw was right through he hit the ball past the far post with Flo in plenty of space in the middle he didn’t even hit the target!

Lenny obviously not happy

On the question of stats : How Many goals had Simon Murray scored this time last year? :greengrin

CockneyRebel
25-09-2018, 11:15 PM
Problem is, if we sign another striker, chances are he will be signed to sit on the bench. We have a front 2 of kamberi and mclaren, who when fit, will be first choice. Any striker signed will probably have to accept he will be a bit part player unless there are injuries etc.

If they are signed it's because they are out of contract so they would surely welcome an offer of one.

Borderhibbie76
25-09-2018, 11:15 PM
Indeed

Shaw will be a great player for Hibs. Wonder if the same nonsense was posted every time a 20 year old Riordan or O'Connor missed a few chances.I really hope he does mate...I desperately wanted him to do well tonight but I.just worry he is going to be one of these "nearly" young players. Wasn't overly impressed tonight and could tell Flo was raging with him on a few occasions. Credit where it's due though it wasn't his night but he stick away his pen..hope he proves me wrong and scores a hat trick on Sat.

But this is his big chance whilst Jamie Mac and maybe now Flo (thought God I hope not) are injured. If he doesn't make the most of these opportunities he will find himself down the pecking order come Jan as am pretty sure another striker will be top of the list come then if Oli doesn't do the biz between now and then.

SideBurns
25-09-2018, 11:18 PM
Hibs were excellent tonight. Aberdeen have consistently been the second best team in the country for years now, and we absolutely dominated them.

Our finishing was incredibly wasteful, we haven't been like that for a while but it was so bad tonight I wouldn't have been surprised if we'd ended the penalties with nil.

The mental thing is I don't think I'd pick out a poor performer, the overall performance was really, really good. Positive, on the front foot, creative and attacking - everything we want, really.

Aberdeen ride their luck massively. Their clean sheet was not from dogged defending or stifling our play. We cut through them time and time again.

We lost because we weren't clinical enough, that is my only criticism of the team tonight.

Agreed - you could analyse the game to death if you really wanted to. However, tonight was just one of those rare occasions in football where one team absolutely pummels the other but could play all night without scoring. Lennon will keep faith with that style of play as it will see us win far more games than we lose. It is also great to watch and is what the Hibs supporters crave.

CockneyRebel
25-09-2018, 11:19 PM
Are you having a laugh? Kamberi's hold up play was outstanding tonight.

Even though he was fouled constantly and hardly got anything from the "ref" (sic). I'm surprised there was anything left of his shirt.

BILLYHIBS
25-09-2018, 11:23 PM
I thought Flo had a good game in general.....but his miss in the first half was way worse than Shaw??

Flos miss was a howler seemed to get himself dizzy spinning around the goalie and lost his bearings sliding it past the post.

CockneyRebel
25-09-2018, 11:23 PM
I really hope he does mate...I desperately wanted him to do well tonight but I.just worry he is going to be one of these "nearly" young players. Wasn't overly impressed tonight and could tell Flo was raging with him on a few occasions. Credit where it's due though it wasn't his night but he stick away his pen..hope he proves me wrong and scores a hat trick on Sat.

But this is his big chance whilst Jamie Mac and maybe now Flo (thought God I hope not) are injured. If he doesn't make the most of these opportunities he will find himself down the pecking order come Jan as am pretty sure another striker will be top of the list come then if Oli doesn't do the biz between now and then.

There were a few occasions where a pass to Shaw from Kamberi would have put him through. It's what happens when you play 2 up front. Get called greedy if you don't pass and miss and get called brill if you score - works both ways.

houstonhibbee
25-09-2018, 11:24 PM

emergency loan???

MWHIBBIES
25-09-2018, 11:33 PM
This was Shaw's big chance but what about Maclaren missing 2 sitters in Perth and Shaw bailing him out later? Or does that not count? It's a team effort, win or lose. Singling out Shaw and suggesting it's his big chance blown or we should loan him out is total nonsense.

BILLYHIBS
26-09-2018, 12:01 AM
This was Shaw's big chance but what about Maclaren missing 2 sitters in Perth and Shaw bailing him out later? Or does that not count? It's a team effort, win or lose. Singling out Shaw and suggesting it's his big chance blown or we should loan him out is total nonsense.

Funnily enough I said roughly the same to my mate leaving the Stadium as at the end of the day like every Hibby I want Shaw to be a success but his response was come back to me when he has scored a hatrick against The Rangers a la MacLaren or Sproule.

:dunno:

Hi Heid Yin
26-09-2018, 12:26 AM

:top marks

LustForLeith
26-09-2018, 05:43 AM
I thought when Oli Shaw ran up to take his penalty he was going to turn and pass it back

I'm Spartacus
26-09-2018, 06:09 AM

I'm Spartacus
26-09-2018, 06:10 AM
I thought when Oli Shaw ran up to take his penalty he was going to turn and pass it back

Woke still raging but this has already made my morning!! :)

SirDavidsNapper
26-09-2018, 07:05 AM
Sounds a bit Cathro esque but i can't recall us playing better without scoring. I'm still wondering how we didn't win. This one will hurt for a while.

Phil MaGlass
26-09-2018, 07:10 AM
For me it hurts a bit but that game we dominated, if we can convert more we can look forward to a good season, "The Scottish Cup is in the bag"

Hibernian Verse
26-09-2018, 07:11 AM
Indeed

Shaw will be a great player for Hibs. Wonder if the same nonsense was posted every time a 20 year old Riordan or O'Connor missed a few chances.

For context, a 20 yo Derek Riordan scored 3 goals in 2002-2003 before going on to score 15 the following season.

O'Connor scored 5 in 33 in his 20th year.

I think people expect too much from Shaw. The main thing for him at this stage is that he's in the right position more often than not. The goals will come!

Ryan69
26-09-2018, 07:15 AM
Should of brought back Malonga :)

Was a free agent till September 12th.

Hibernian Verse
26-09-2018, 07:16 AM
Should of brought back Malonga :)

Was a free agent till September 12th.

Malonga in this team :rockin:

MWHIBBIES
26-09-2018, 07:18 AM
Funnily enough I said roughly the same to my mate leaving the Stadium as at the end of the day like every Hibby I want Shaw to be a success but his response was come back to me when he has scored a hatrick against The Rangers a la MacLaren or Sproule.

:dunno:Your mate sounds a bit daft, that has nothing to do with anything.

Chic Murray
26-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Indeed

They were miles better at that age, as was Stephen Fletcher, and Kenny Millar. We are out of the cup because he wasn't good enough.

500miles
26-09-2018, 07:24 AM
Would've been nice to go through, but the free weekends in October could be useful for recovering players.

By the way, some of the Shaw comments are like we've forgotten all about some of Steven Fletcher's exploits in a Hibs shirt. Finished after a bad game, behave.

matty_f
26-09-2018, 07:26 AM
They were miles better at that age, as was Stephen Fletcher, and Kenny Millar. We are out of the cup because he wasn't good enough.

I'm sorry but that last sentence is just outright wrong.

PatHead
26-09-2018, 07:26 AM
I am sure that Shaw will turn into a top class striker. He should have scored at least one yesterday but the same could be said of Kamberi and Boyle.

Great to see us developing players through the academy as that will save and potentially earn us a fortune in years to come.

B.H.F.C
26-09-2018, 07:27 AM

Whilst I think Shaw has a bit to go to play up front for us regularly, laying the blame squarely at his door is ridiculous. What about the chances Flo had? Or Boyle? Or Porteous missing a header from about two yards at the end of extra time?

SirDavidsNapper
26-09-2018, 07:28 AM
Would've been nice to go through, but the free weekends in October could be useful for recovering players.

By the way, some of the Shaw comments are like we've forgotten all about some of Steven Fletcher's exploits in a Hibs shirt. Finished after a bad game, behave.

Would rather have gone through obviously but could be a blessing in disguise

500miles

Derek Riordan couldn't get a game at that age and was farmed out to Cowdenbeath. Garry O'Connor was testing the faith of Bobby Williamson in his last season too, people were expecting TM to sell him when he came in.

lyonhibs

If you're going to haver, at least spell Kenny Miller's name right.

Plenty of missed chances by players other than Shaw. Folk just love sticking the knife in to the young man. He's plenty good enough.

eastcoasthibby
26-09-2018, 07:45 AM
We need to have a really good look in the players without ubs market and seeif there is a stop gap 1 year contract.signing whohas at least some pedigree of scoring even if its a Grant Holt type age when we got him ...we need a back up forward ...

InchHibby
26-09-2018, 08:07 AM
That's cup football for you: One team dominates possession, wastes chance after chance and is taken to the lottery of a penalty shootout, where anything can happen.

Aberdeen got mighty, mighty lucky and dont they know it.

On this showing we are streets ahead of the Dons and I'm convinced that we will finish above them in the league.

I agree totally, but if you listened to Derek McInnes on the BBC on the way home, you’d think you were at a different game. The mans a pure tosser.

BILLYHIBS
26-09-2018, 08:08 AM
Your mate sounds a bit daft, that has nothing to do with anything.

Aye, he is a bit of a radge but like all mental Hibees he has been spoilt in recent years and has high expectations. This is what young Shaw is up against. Time to prove the doubters wrong :greengrin

heretoday
26-09-2018, 08:10 AM
Get Malonga and Dobbie in!!!

SirDavidsNapper
26-09-2018, 08:11 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if we bring someone in now. Especially if Flo is out for a while.

I'm Spartacus
26-09-2018, 08:23 AM
I agree Shaw will be great for us - BUT not right now.

Tell you something, how many teams could lose the talent we lost in the summer and put in as good a performance as we have under Lennon without replacing them. Lennon :not worth:not worth:not worth:not worth:not worth:not worth:not worth:not worth:not worth

southern hibby
26-09-2018, 08:44 AM

Matty agree with most of your post except one part.....

We have been very wasteful in front of goals for a while now. Just take Dundee ( bottom of the league no points ) 5th attempt on target before we scored, yes we did score 3 second half but missed numerous chances too inbetween the first goal and final whistle. Numerous times I’ve read on here we’re going to give someone a hammering and I’m still waiting for it to happen ( though when it does come someone’s going to get well spanked ).

If Hibs could score more chances to chances made ratio then we would definitely be very close to a league winning team.

GGTTH

where'stheslope
26-09-2018, 08:59 AM
I agree totally, but if you listened to Derek McInnes on the BBC on the way home, you’d think you were at a different game. The mans a pure tosser.

This is what is quoted on BBC website, and I think he thinks we are a good team!!!

Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes: "There were two teams going at each other. You can see we're still not having that top performance that we're working towards. We could have used the ball better and broken better than we did."But another clean sheet shows the resilience of the team. I feel for Neil and his team, it's clear he's got a good team here. They normally score at home, not many teams come here and keep clean sheets. We had to defend well. Joe's had a couple of good saves."We went through the ringer. There's enough good about us to get results but we're still looking for that slickness and attacking threat. When you go on a cup run, there are moments when you look back and resilience; a bit of luck is all it takes sometimes."

Borderhibbie76
26-09-2018, 09:19 PM
This is what is quoted on BBC website, and I think he thinks we are a good team!!!

Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes: "There were two teams going at each other. You can see we're still not having that top performance that we're working towards. We could have used the ball better and broken better than we did."But another clean sheet shows the resilience of the team. I feel for Neil and his team, it's clear he's got a good team here. They normally score at home, not many teams come here and keep clean sheets. We had to defend well. Joe's had a couple of good saves."We went through the ringer. There's enough good about us to get results but we're still looking for that slickness and attacking threat. When you go on a cup run, there are moments when you look back and resilience; a bit of luck is all it takes sometimes."Don't see too much wrong with Mcinnes comments tbh??

Gordy M
26-09-2018, 09:27 PM
Don't see too much wrong with Mcinnes comments tbh??

Not a lot wrong at all, he did state that you need a bit of luck, but plenty on here stated luck had nothing to do with it??

The Leith Dutch
27-09-2018, 08:27 AM
Shaw needs fired out on loan IMO

Hang on. So with our first choice strikers both out injured you think the answer is sending the other striker out on loan?

JimBHibees
27-09-2018, 09:30 AM

Patently crud. :rolleyes:

I'm Spartacus
27-09-2018, 02:54 PM
Hang on. So with our first choice strikers both out injured you think the answer is sending the other striker out on loan?

Sorry, I don't mean this second as we clearly need him, I mean a good Oli Shaw, but he would greatly benefit from playing and scoring and a lower level IMO to then return a better player.

PatHead
27-09-2018, 03:04 PM
Sorry, I don't mean this second as we clearly need him, I mean a good Oli Shaw, but he would greatly benefit from playing and scoring and a lower level IMO to then return a better player.

And who is cover in the meantime?

Daydreamer
27-09-2018, 03:09 PM

There is no doubt about it that Shaw has the technique and football brain in his game but I worry that he has the Alec Harris heart and temperament. This season he must get a run of games in the team to toughen up a bit.

brog
27-09-2018, 03:28 PM

:dunno:

Ask your mate how many hat tricks Joe Baker, Alan Gordon, Jim O, Garry O & Deeks scored against The Rangers. Better still, get him to post on here, he'll take this board to a new level of insanity!

ancient hibee
27-09-2018, 03:31 PM
There is no doubt about it that Shaw has the technique and football brain in his game but I worry that he has the Alec Harris heart and temperament. This season he must get a run of games in the team to toughen up a bit.
What on earth gives you the opinion that he’s not tough enough?

Daydreamer
27-09-2018, 03:40 PM
What on earth gives you the opinion that he’s not tough enough?

Because i have seen every game he has played for the first team.. Did you not see the through ball into the FF end with Shaw and Mckenna?? Only one example I guess but time will tell.

BILLYHIBS
27-09-2018, 03:55 PM
Ask your mate how many hat tricks Joe Baker, Alan Gordon, Jim O, Garry O & Deeks scored against The Rangers. Better still, get him to post on here, he'll take this board to a new level of insanity!

No point you know he knows the answer to that one.

My radge wee mental hibee mate is none other than your namesake Panther! :greengrin

He does not post on here as his Mrs put a parental control on his computer after she caught him watching “ High Jinx with Chinese Midgets” :greengrin

BILLYHIBS
27-09-2018, 04:26 PM

I also add further down the thread that this is the sort of mentality Shaw is up against time to prove the doubters wrong

A lot of posters adding that he seems to lack the physicality and may have blown his chance after missing chances or choosing the wrong options in such a high profile match.

I must add in his defence he was not alone

brog
27-09-2018, 04:38 PM
No point you know he knows the answer to that one.

My radge wee mental hibee mate is none other than your namesake Panther! :greengrin

He does not post on here as his Mrs put a parental control on his computer after she caught him watching “ High Jinx with Chinese Midgets” :greengrin
I guessed thats who it was. My point is now even more appropriate! ☺

BILLYHIBS
27-09-2018, 04:46 PM
Yip he is radge and a mental Hibee !

You done me like a kipper Brog once again 😂