PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen Game Abroad

offshorehibby
23-09-2018, 05:04 PM
So, onto the Aberdeen game, hopefully I've got the game on in Summertime bar Laganas, Zante.

Where else round the world have people got the game on.

dunfyhibby
23-09-2018, 05:28 PM
So, onto the Aberdeen game, hopefully I've got the game on in Summertime bar Laganas, Zante.

Where else round the world have people got the game on.

I’m working in Aachen this week. Not sure if any bar will show it, but hopefully!

Juniper Greens
23-09-2018, 05:31 PM
For Lisbon this week I have yet to decide between “The Couch” or “Henesseys”, probably be the latter

alhibby
23-09-2018, 07:02 PM
Off to Budapest tomorrow, as yet cant find anywhere to watch it, unless of course some of you guys know :thumbsup:

BlackSheep
23-09-2018, 07:09 PM
Off to Budapest tomorrow, as yet cant find anywhere to watch it, unless of course some of you guys know :thumbsup:

Beckett’ Irish bar is about 2 mins walk from Oktogon, they will likely show it... they showed the old firm match when I was there in April.

As long as there’s not another (more universally interesting) match on they will likely accommodate.

There are multiple screen and areas too so you would sod out of luck if they don’t switch it for u.... Man U v Derby is on too....

alhibby
23-09-2018, 07:58 PM
Beckett’ Irish bar is about 2 mins walk from Oktogon, they will likely show it... they showed the old firm match when I was there in April.

As long as there’s not another (more universally interesting) match on they will likely accommodate.

There are multiple screen and areas too so you would sod out of luck if they don’t switch it for u.... Man U v Derby is on too....

Excellent, thank you, :aok:

Just heard from them, they will be showing the match, thanks again

Forza Fred
24-09-2018, 02:08 AM
I’ll be watching on the couch at Naejambos Mansions in Sydney as usual....

Fife-Hibee
24-09-2018, 03:40 AM
We’ll be in Bangkok tomorrow ‘ hopefully the firestick works as not sure if any sports bars will be open at 2am 😬

Hibee_Craig7062
24-09-2018, 02:50 PM
I am in Puerto del Carmen atm not seen the game advertised on too many boards outside the pubs 🙄

blaikie
24-09-2018, 03:17 PM
McGettigans in the world trade in Dubai will have it on!

YehButNoBut
24-09-2018, 04:54 PM
I am in Puerto del Carmen atm not seen the game advertised on too many boards outside the pubs 🙄

Been there last 2 weeks
Try Purple Turtle in old town or O'reillys along the strip

saltandsauce
24-09-2018, 09:03 PM

Spenders bar showed a hibs game for me in july