PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: LENNON: "ONE OF THE BEST PERFORMANCES IN MY TIME AT HIBS"

RSS Bot
22-09-2018, 07:50 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9229)

04Sauzee
22-09-2018, 07:51 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9229)

Wasn't at the game today but I have seen some great performances from Lennon's Hibs teams so that's very pleasing to hear.

wookie70
22-09-2018, 07:56 PM
I thought he was referring to games at Dens when he was interviewed. I wasn't at the game but it didn't sound very inspiring for 30 minutes against a team without a point detached at the bottom of the league.

bigwheel
22-09-2018, 07:59 PM
I thought he was referring to games at Dens when he was interviewed. I wasn't at the game but it didn't sound very inspiring for 30 minutes against a team without a point detached at the bottom of the league.

No, he was talking about "one of the most complete performances" not just at Dens ...thought it was little bit hyperbole..but that's allowed. We were indeed very good in second half...Kamberi could easily have scored 3... was very pleasing also to keep a clean sheet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blaster
22-09-2018, 08:01 PM

A team fighting for their lives and then our quality eventually shines through you mean? No team is good enough to just turn up and expect the points.

Hard graft then take control. Good enough for me

NORTHERNHIBBY
22-09-2018, 08:05 PM
No, he was talking about "one of the most complete performances" not just at Dens ...thought it was little bit hyperbole..but that's allowed. We were indeed very good in second half...Kamberi could easily have scored 3... was very pleasing also to keep a clean sheet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IMO we were very good once we had scored. Had we scored early in the first half I think that we would have given them a real seeing to.

wookie70
22-09-2018, 08:12 PM
A team fighting for their lives and then our quality eventually shines through you mean? No team is good enough to just turn up and expect the points.

Hard graft then take control. Good enough for me

Great result and no team has a divine right but he has been at Hibs during some fantastic performances.

The quote in the Hibs headline is different to what he actually said. You can translate that both ways with "here" meaning at Hibs or at Dens
I have to say it’s one of the best performances I’ve had here in my time as Hibs manager.