PDA

View Full Version : Hamilton Fans Outnumbered

Keith_M
22-09-2018, 06:24 PM
Just watching Hamilton v St Mirren on Alba and it looks like the Hamilton Fans, who are occupying only the Main Stand are outnumbered, not just by the St Mirren Fans,...

...but by the Fans that are painted on the Advertising posters behind the other goal!

Famous Fiver
22-09-2018, 07:07 PM
Can't believe that a team with Imrie and MacKinnon in it could beat any premier league team, let alone 3 - 0.

St Mirren must be rank rotten.

cleanyman
22-09-2018, 07:10 PM
Hamilton are incredible.

Unsure if Canning would be successful at a bigger club but he's keeping them up year after year

Some run

stoneyburn hibs
22-09-2018, 07:11 PM
They're here on merit but I hope they gtf, a blight on the SPFL.

Diclonius
22-09-2018, 07:11 PM
Proof that you don't need fans to be successful.

Canning must surely be considered for bigger jobs now.

hibsbollah
22-09-2018, 07:12 PM
Beuzy on the bench means I'll always want them to do well when not up against us. Also Keatings.

Lancs Harp
22-09-2018, 07:15 PM
H your last post reads really well on the forum title page "Hamilton fans outnumbered by Hibsbollah":greengrin

Keith_M
22-09-2018, 07:16 PM
Proof that you don't need fans to be successful.

Canning must surely be considered for bigger jobs now.

I actually think it's a shame they can't attract more people than that, considering they've been in the premier league for five years running, against all odds.

Cat Stanton
22-09-2018, 08:08 PM
Beuzy on the bench means I'll always want them to do well when not up against us. Also Keatings.

Really? Canning always comes across as a complete moron. They tried to kick us off the pitch there last season. Horrible plastic pitch, and no fans. I wish them, and Livingston, nothing but relegation and obscurity for decades.

Zazu62
22-09-2018, 08:09 PM
I like canning, like his interviews, won’t let Hamilton be bullied

SirDavidsNapper
22-09-2018, 08:11 PM
Really? Canning always comes across as a complete moron. They tried to kick us off the pitch there last season. Horrible plastic pitch, and no fans. I wish them, and Livingston, nothing but relegation and obscurity for decades.

Me too. Sooner Hamilton and Livingston are out this division the better

Diclonius
22-09-2018, 08:16 PM
I actually think it's a shame they can't attract more people than that, considering they've been in the premier league for five years running, against all odds.

We know fine well where 99% of all Hamilton residents' loyalties lie.

Greenfly
22-09-2018, 09:32 PM
We know fine well where 99% of all Hamilton residents' loyalties lie.

Exactly this and all credit to the thousand or so who turn up to support them at home rather than paying their dosh to the two strapping whores along the road (I don't mean Motherwell and Albion Rovers).

Iggy Pope
22-09-2018, 10:10 PM
Exactly this and all credit to the thousand or so who turn up to support them at home rather than paying their dosh to the two strapping whores along the road (I don't mean Motherwell and Albion Rovers).

You can't mean Airdrie either. That's more a dirty wee stop out.

Greenfly
22-09-2018, 10:30 PM
You can't mean Airdrie either. That's more a dirty wee stop out.

Aren't they just! - dropped their pants for Clydebank, then killed them mid-coitus. Don't know how they ever got away with that.

Hibernia&Alba
22-09-2018, 10:30 PM
Very tough gig for small clubs like Hamilton and St Mirren (plus a number of others) being so close to Glasgow. They survive on a pittance and their fans don't get much in return. Credit to those who keep such clubs afloat by supporting their local team.

McSwanky
23-09-2018, 07:10 AM
Very tough gig for small clubs like Hamilton and St Mirren (plus a number of others) being so close to Glasgow. They survive on a pittance and their fans don't get much in return. Credit to those who keep such clubs afloat by supporting their local team.Well said that man.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Beefster
23-09-2018, 07:26 AM
Not a fan of Hamilton or Canning tbf. I’m still traumatised by the size and speed of Canning’s turning circle when he was at Hibs.

Chic Murray
23-09-2018, 07:33 AM
Aren't they just! - dropped their pants for Clydebank, then killed them mid-coitus. Don't know how they ever got away with that.

East Stirling fans ken whits going on.

Keith_M
23-09-2018, 08:09 AM
East Stirling fans ken whits going on.

Aye, a bit hard to have sympathy for Clydebank when you know the back story.

Back to Hamilton...

I wonder how many supporters buses leave the town every weekend to go to Celtc or The Rangers games.

.Sean.
23-09-2018, 08:36 AM
I don’t particular like Hamilton but I’ve nothing less than respect for those that turn out for their local team, especially considering how many from Hamilton ‘support’ either Celtic or Rangers

Borderhibbie76
23-09-2018, 09:29 AM
I actually think it's a shame they can't attract more people than that, considering they've been in the premier league for five years running, against all odds.Too many glory hunters following the uglies in Lanarkshire mate

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Cat Stanton
23-09-2018, 09:47 AM
Not a fan of Hamilton or Canning tbf. I’m still traumatised by the size and speed of Canning’s turning circle when he was at Hibs.

Lordy - well remembered. I have no memory of him playing for us, but a Google shows you're right: a dozen games ten years ago before Bamba was signed - but I can't remember any of them. He was mince, I take it..?

BullsCloseHibs
23-09-2018, 12:08 PM
Just watching Hamilton v St Mirren on Alba and it looks like the Hamilton Fans, who are occupying only the Main Stand are outnumbered, not just by the St Mirren Fans,...

...but by the Fans that are painted on the Advertising posters behind the other goal!

They are, and have been, the most embarrassing support in the top flight, support size wise. It really does ponder the question how they can survive so long in top flight football with such a rotten support.

PatHead
23-09-2018, 12:13 PM
They are, and have been, the most embarrassing support in the top flight, support size wise. It really does ponder the question how they can survive so long in top flight football with such a rotten support.

Would say Gretna had the worst ever home support.

Beefster
23-09-2018, 12:40 PM
Lordy - well remembered. I have no memory of him playing for us, but a Google shows you're right: a dozen games ten years ago before Bamba was signed - but I can't remember any of them. He was mince, I take it..?

‘Slow and lumbering’ about sums his performance at Hibs imho. Fine in the air but useless with anyone running at him.