PDA

View Full Version : Neil McCann

Northernhibee
22-09-2018, 04:46 PM
Round ye you Hearts mutant!

Couldn’t wait to stick the boot in on 21st May. Enjoy being a third rate pundit or managing Stenhousemuir.

cleanyman
22-09-2018, 04:47 PM
I quite like him

Kept Dundee up and had an okay season last year

This has been a disaster though and its time to go

CathroMustStay
22-09-2018, 04:48 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Neil McCann is getting sacked in the morning!

:top marks

SirDavidsNapper
22-09-2018, 04:51 PM
Never liked the wee dick since he ran along the east stand touch line cupping his hand to his ear celebrating a derby goal. Waited 20 odd years for that you classless little runt

Sheffhibee
22-09-2018, 05:18 PM
Mcann is and always has been a thoroughly odious little Yam /Hun runt. Enjoy your long holiday from football you twat....

Since90+2
22-09-2018, 05:22 PM
Mcann is and always has been a thoroughly odious little Yam /Hun runt. Enjoy your long holiday from football you twat....

Was/Is he not a Celtic fan?

iwasthere1972
22-09-2018, 05:26 PM

Has he been sacked?

MyJo
22-09-2018, 05:35 PM
Cant stand him as a player, pundit or manager.

Would be quite satisfied if we were straw the broke the camels back in getting him the sack. Jambo fud.

PatHead
22-09-2018, 05:37 PM
Has he been sacked?

Not yet.

Renfrew_Hibby
22-09-2018, 05:42 PM

Yes I believe he was brought up in a big Celtic family in Port Glasgow/ Greenock. The large Celtic following in that part of the country truly detest him.

NORTHERNHIBBY
22-09-2018, 05:56 PM
He said on the radio that in the first half they controlled the game and were solid at the back.

Sir David Gray
22-09-2018, 06:05 PM
He said on the radio that in the first half they controlled the game and were solid at the back.

I nearly crashed the car when I heard that driving home.

They had one shot on target in the first half which came after a few minutes.

If that's them controlling games, God help them when they're pish.

seanshow
22-09-2018, 06:07 PM
I know they are bottom of the league but it was still a shock how bad Dundee were.
No confidence, fight or invention.....relegation waiting to happen and most teams have been through it at some point. :bye:

gogsy23
22-09-2018, 06:07 PM
Deserves nothing less. Spiteful little man

Ryan91
22-09-2018, 06:08 PM

They controlled the game for the first 10 or so minutes, but after that it was all Hibs.

WoreTheGreen
22-09-2018, 06:13 PM
Done a job for him and asked rather than pay me donate a signed hertz strip for a auction for a mates wife who held a charity night for her late husband .marie curie .still waiting wee —— hope he gets binned

SouthMoroccoStu
22-09-2018, 06:29 PM
Done a job for him and asked rather than pay me donate a signed hertz strip for a auction for a mates wife who held a charity night for her late husband .marie curie .still waiting wee —— hope he gets binned

Hearts class

Topographic Hibby
22-09-2018, 06:36 PM
Sacked in the morning......and probably a regular gig for BBC TV and radio in the next few days.

We’ll have to listen to his continual pro Sevco/Lite over the coming weeks.

Watch this space......:confused:

Joe6-2
22-09-2018, 06:46 PM
Never liked the wee dick since he ran along the east stand touch line cupping his hand to his ear celebrating a derby goal. Waited 20 odd years for that you classless little runt

Remember it well, remember shouting, you don’t need to cup those ears, ya jug eared bassa!
One of those derbys that was all Hibs!

renato
22-09-2018, 06:50 PM
Remember it well, remember shouting, you don’t need to cup those ears, ya jug eared bassa!
One of those derbys that was all Hibs!

Yep, mugged that game. He wasn’t exactly getting pelters or anything but obviously chose to run past us all in the east and pretend he was the big shot, bizarrely.

Actually don’t mind him as a pundit but his patronising pish as a manager is annoying and, apparently, he rather likes himself and isn’t best loved in the game. Another JC, without the talent.

Tobias Funke
22-09-2018, 06:50 PM
6 defeats in a row. Dundee need to bin him soon before it’s too late.

GreenNWhiteArmy
22-09-2018, 06:58 PM
Always felt he was a decent pundit. Him and Mikey Stewart are probably our best

Never really minded him whe he first took over at Dundee and saved them. He's come across as a complete and utter bellend since though and i hope it is us that's landed the fatal blow on his reign

pacorosssco
22-09-2018, 07:03 PM

sold him complete bedroom and bathroom accessories kit from next. Well over a 1000 20 odd years ago. Scratched ripped burst as much of it as I could. I had your revenge

stoneyburn hibs
22-09-2018, 07:04 PM
Despite his previous employment I actually don't give a flying as to what he does now. He really won't be to bothered slipping back into his pundit role.

Famous Fiver
22-09-2018, 07:06 PM
Couldn't believe his after match comments.

Hope the door hits him on the erky on the way out.

hibsbollah
22-09-2018, 07:10 PM
I had actually forgotten he was a Hertz player. But over the years he's always been the archetypal moany, whiny, unnecessarily aggressive welt that is the worst of Scottish football. His thing with Tommy Wright last season was just embarrassing.

WoreTheGreen
22-09-2018, 07:13 PM
sold him complete bedroom and bathroom accessories kit from next. Well over a 1000 20 odd years ago. Scratched ripped burst as much of it as I could. I had your revenge

Cheers made my night . He would give bellends a bad name

Joe6-2
22-09-2018, 07:18 PM
Couldn't believe his after match comments.

Hope the door hits him on the erky on the way out.

What did he say?

SouthMoroccoStu
22-09-2018, 07:22 PM
What did he say?

They controlled the first half... or along those line

Impatient or not, the sharks are circling for McCann

Viva_Palmeiras
22-09-2018, 07:24 PM
As a slight aside was he not - in the heat of the moment post final whistle on that day in May -
remarkably complimentary?

Famous Fiver
22-09-2018, 07:25 PM
And also what he didn't say, that his team got roasted by a far superior opponent. Would the nasty little man ever give credit to Hibs? Never.

Seems to think everything in his garden is rosy.

WoreTheGreen
22-09-2018, 07:28 PM
And also what he didn't say, that his team got roasted by a far superior opponent. Would the nasty little man ever give credit to Hibs? Never.

He will be soon on garden leave

bingo70
22-09-2018, 07:28 PM

He knows he’s a gonner but he needs to play the game by sticking it out and saying all the right things tonthe media after the game.

He’s just trying to negotiate his mutual termination by pretending things aren’t that bad and he can still turn it around.

PatHead
22-09-2018, 07:30 PM
As a slight aside was he not - in the heat of the moment post final whistle on that day in May -

What day in May? 😀

Cat Stanton
22-09-2018, 08:00 PM

Pardon? You had whose revenge? How's the drink - strong?

Anyway, for what it's worth, I detested him as a player, but he didn't bother me too much as a pundit - I don't watch sky so only saw his cup final gibberish second-hand. But that might be an ageing thing: the older I get, the less these things annoy me.

That said, ageing has no effect on the happiness that a 3-0 away win can bring. Marvellous!

NORTHERNHIBBY
22-09-2018, 08:13 PM
Tells you all that you need to know about what the Dundee fans think about their team under McCann in that Boylers' shot was still rolling in the net as the Derry was emptying.

SouthMoroccoStu
22-09-2018, 08:14 PM

Was he?!

I thought he was ready to stick the boot in

capitals_finest
22-09-2018, 08:16 PM

I remember him being really poisonous towards the fans that day, another bitter little current bun.

Sheffhibee
22-09-2018, 08:36 PM

Didn't stop him pulling on the Rangers top though

Hibbyradge
22-09-2018, 08:40 PM

If that's them controlling games, God help them when they're pish.

Controlling the game and creating chances are not the same thing.

Think Hibs in the championship.

JimboHibs
22-09-2018, 08:42 PM
Ive met him and he was nice guy,chatted away about number of things.
He's obviously feeling the pressure at the moment but personally don't mind him.

Hibbyradge
22-09-2018, 08:43 PM
He's obviously feeling the pressure at the moment but personally don't mind him.

I don't mind him in the slightest.

Iggy Pope
22-09-2018, 09:26 PM

Dundee never controlled the game today though, nothing like it. No team anywhere controls a game to a 0-3 defeat unless they're really bad at the controlling thing. Or on the take.

iwasthere1972
22-09-2018, 10:06 PM
He's to football management what my wife was to cooking.

Northernhibee
23-09-2018, 07:23 AM

No, Hibs fans were apparently a disgrace and it overshadowed the whole thing.

He then went on to talk about he’d won the cup with Rangers and Hearts.

Northernhibee
23-09-2018, 07:26 AM
He's to football management what my wife was to cooking.

He is to football management what Bill Gates is to football management

SouthMoroccoStu
23-09-2018, 07:33 AM
No, Hibs fans were apparently a disgrace and it overshadowed the whole thing.

He then went on to talk about he’d won the cup with Rangers and Celtic.

Did he play for Celtic?

Northernhibee
23-09-2018, 07:34 AM
Did he play for Celtic?

I meant to put Hearts.

But still. He’s a self congratulating arse.

Borderhibbie76
23-09-2018, 07:35 AM

If that's them controlling games, God help them when they're pish.He's a classless loser...it's always someone else's fault...god knows what game he was watching...Bogdan had his 1 and only save in the 1st minute that was it. They were tidy enough in possession at times but completely toothless...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

SouthMoroccoStu
23-09-2018, 07:36 AM
I meant to put Hearts.

But still.

Ah!

Oh yeah, not a time to talk about personal past glories with 2 financially corrupt teams

Borderhibbie76
23-09-2018, 07:39 AM
Tells you all that you need to know about what the Dundee fans think about their team under McCann in that Boylers' shot was still rolling in the net as the Derry was emptying.Boyle...who they swapped for Alex Harris btw [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]

Northernhibee
23-09-2018, 07:42 AM
He's a classless loser...it's always someone else's fault...god knows what game he was watching...Bogdan had his 1 and only save in the 1st minute that was it. They were tidy enough in possession at times but completely toothless...

I was going to say they couldn’t score in a brothel, but far more embarrassingly they couldn’t score in Dundee.

Pretty Boy
23-09-2018, 07:43 AM
He's very unpopular amongst the players and staff at Dundee, that's direct from the horses mouth (or one of them anyway). Arrogant and difficult to work with and for. Scott Bain, as an example, must wake up every morning and just start laughing. McCann treated him appalingly. There won't be many tears shed at Dens when he's eventually emptied.

Borderhibbie76
23-09-2018, 07:46 AM
He's very unpopular amongst the players and staff at Dundee, that's direct from the horses mouth (or one of them anyway). Arrogant and difficult to work with and for. Scott Bain, as an example, must wake up every morning and just start laughing. McCann treated him appalingly. There won't be many tears shed at Dens when he's eventually emptied.Aye he seems like a bit of an arrogant pr### so not surprised to hear this TBH

MSK
23-09-2018, 07:51 AM
He's very unpopular amongst the players and staff at Dundee, that's direct from the horses mouth (or one of them anyway). Arrogant and difficult to work with and for. Scott Bain, as an example, must wake up every morning and just start laughing. McCann treated him appalingly. There won't be many tears shed at Dens when he's eventually emptied.It probably wont bother him too much as he will no doubt be shoe horned into a cushty media role.

Allant1981
23-09-2018, 07:52 AM
Pardon? You had whose revenge? How's the drink - strong?

Anyway, for what it's worth, I detested him as a player, but he didn't bother me too much as a pundit - I don't watch sky so only saw his cup final gibberish second-hand. But that might be an ageing thing: the older I get, the less these things annoy me.

That said, ageing has no effect on the happiness that a 3-0 away win can bring. Marvellous!

read the whole thread and you will see what he was talking about

Kojock
23-09-2018, 04:02 PM
Bet all the Hibs fans singing to McCann, "Yer getting sacked in the morning" feel stupid now lol

Sir David Gray
23-09-2018, 04:05 PM

I know that but they didn't control the first half yesterday at all.

hibbyfraelibby
23-09-2018, 04:21 PM
Yesterdays result and the continued embarassment that Hendry is at Celtic must surely now convince those urging us to sign McCann's best players to strengthen our squad over the summer that they had consumed a magic mushroom too many.

Smartie
23-09-2018, 04:22 PM

I was in the South Stand on that day in May and got into the ground quite early.

He was mingling with Hibs fans in the ground and clearly had quite a few mates around where I was.

There was no abuse coming away and he seemed happy in the company of Hibs fans - certainly doesn't sound anything like the person some folk are describing here.

BullsCloseHibs
23-09-2018, 04:46 PM
Cant stand him as a player, pundit or manager.

Would be quite satisfied if we were straw the broke the camels back in getting him the sack. Jambo fud.

Him and Billy Dodds. Total Harvey Nicks the two of them.

allezsauzee
23-09-2018, 07:20 PM
He's a Ham Shank and I hope he gets emptied soon because I'd like to see Dundee stay up.

Hibbyradge
23-09-2018, 07:27 PM
Dundee never controlled the game today though, nothing like it. No team anywhere controls a game to a 0-3 defeat unless they're really bad at the controlling thing. Or on the take.

You've read my comment out of context.

Whether or not he was right, McCann said he thought Dundee had controlled the first half, not the whole game and I was replying to the poster's remarks.

Libby Hibby
23-09-2018, 07:28 PM
Why do folk want him sacked? I think he’s a Sherman Tank too but I can’t think of anything funnier than watching him struggle week in, week out.

The sooner he goes, the sooner he’s back on Sky being a bad pundit again.