21-09-2018, 07:23 PM
How bad is this?

Pretty poor game of football if I'm honest

HUTCHYHIBBY
21-09-2018, 07:24 PM
Horribly poor shirley?

Lancs Harp
21-09-2018, 07:25 PM
Stuggart 0 Dusseldorf 0 at half time is a bit of a howler too.

Bostonhibby
21-09-2018, 07:31 PM
Eye watering.

1 bristol goal please and I can cash out and watch an earlier recording of antiques road trip

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

HIBERNIAN-0762
21-09-2018, 07:44 PM
I'm watching it as well, quite a few familiar faces on show. Pitful stuff and despite the commentary trying to make it sound good this is woeful football.

Lancs Harp
21-09-2018, 07:47 PM
Stuggart and Dusseldorf a bit more lively in the second half. Stuggart were very good at home last season but seem to be struggling a bit early doors this season. Good to see Dusseldorf back in the top flight. Living in hope of a goal here.

calumhibee1
21-09-2018, 07:50 PM
The English Championship is chronic.

HIBERNIAN-0762
21-09-2018, 07:52 PM
The English Championship is chronic.

2 games a week all season plus cup competitions is crazy

lord bunberry
21-09-2018, 07:53 PM
I’ve switched to the Italian football on eleven sports. Sassuolo 2 empoli 1

Lancs Harp
21-09-2018, 07:56 PM
I’ve switched to the Italian football on eleven sports. Sassuolo 2 empoli 1

How are you finding the coverage LB? Have to admit Im missing my Italian and Spanish fixes.

lord bunberry
21-09-2018, 07:59 PM
How are you finding the coverage LB? Have to admit Im missing my Italian and Spanish fixes.
The stream is really good, but the commentary is worse than awful. It sounds like someone commenting on highlights of another game. I’ve been quite impressed with some of the stuff eleven sports have done, but this is poor.

Lancs Harp
21-09-2018, 08:03 PM
The stream is really good, but the commentary is worse than awful. It sounds like someone commenting on highlights of another game. I’ve been quite impressed with some of the stuff eleven sports have done, but this is poor.

I'll give it some consideration. Might have been tempted after the first half in Stuggart tonight, but the second half has picked up a bit. Great atmosphere, best bit of the game so far to be honest.

lord bunberry
21-09-2018, 08:06 PM
I'll give it some consideration. Might have been tempted after the first half in Stuggart tonight, but the second half has picked up a bit. Great atmosphere, best bit of the game so far to be honest.
I was watching that game for a bit, but I changed it over. The weird thing about the Italian game is that sassuolo are in the top three if they win tonight but the stadium is virtually empty.

Lancs Harp
21-09-2018, 08:10 PM
I was watching that game for a bit, but I changed it over. The weird thing about the Italian game is that sassuolo are in the top three if they win tonight but the stadium is virtually empty.

I caught the second half of the Bundesliga 2 match between Sandhausen (must confess I had never heard of them) and Cologne earlier, the stadium was quite small and full but resembled an England Scotland match at Wembley from the 70s and 80s, Cologne had the vast majority of fans in the stadium. They were pretty comfortable 2-0 winners.

lord bunberry
21-09-2018, 08:16 PM
I caught the second half of the Bundesliga 2 match between Sandhausen (must confess I had never heard of them) and Cologne earlier, the stadium was quite small and full but resembled an England Scotland match at Wembley from the 70s and 80s, Cologne had the vast majority of fans in the stadium. They were pretty comfortable 2-0 winners.
I’ve still not seen a goal tonight :greengrin I think the German football is really similar to the English football, even in the lower leagues it’s well supported and competitive.

edit I’ve finally seen a goal sassuolo have scored a third.

Lancs Harp
21-09-2018, 08:24 PM
Stuttgart 0 Dusseldof 0. Not the greatest match Ive seen I have to confess, the second half was an improvement on a pretty dreadful first half. Stuttgart not managed a win in league and cup so far this season.

HUTCHYHIBBY
21-09-2018, 09:36 PM
I got the train from Preston to Edinburgh at 2110, did I miss anything? Spent the last 90 minutes bevvying on the train with a brain dead stunning looking female from Sheffield!

The_Horde
21-09-2018, 09:47 PM
I got the train from Preston to Edinburgh at 2110, did I miss anything? Spent the last 90 minutes bevvying on the train with a brain dead stunning looking female from Sheffield!

Was she brain dead before you had a drink with her or after? :greengrin

CMurdoch
22-09-2018, 01:56 AM

That is a winning combination :aok:

Ryan69
22-09-2018, 10:21 AM

Its been like that for years...corruption drove alot of fans away.