PDA

View Full Version : Questions re: Hospitality packages

HFC_NYC
21-09-2018, 06:52 PM
After waiting nine years to watch a game at ER (last game I saw was 1-4 Huns in December 2009), I'll be back for Christmas and plan on taking in the Livingston game on December 22. The idea of doing hospitality is quite appealing, but I would be obliged if anyone could answer a couple of questions.

First and foremost, does the West Stand have an elevator? This will determine if I can bring my Dad as there's no way he could handle the stairs.

Secondly, how long does the hospitality last after the game? Again, this is important as I'll need to get a taxi for my Dad and I could see that being a problem if we have to leave the stadium along with 15,000 other punters.

Lastly, any other info, like quality of food, amount of free bevy and the likelihood of meeting some players would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

SonOfDavidFrancey
21-09-2018, 07:05 PM
Can’t answer the first question but when I went it went on until about 6/6.30 - they have man of the match presentations etc and the chance of another beer post match

SonOfDavidFrancey
21-09-2018, 07:07 PM
Can’t answer the first question but when I went it went on until about 6/6.30 - they have man of the match presentations etc and the chance of another beer post match

And third question: drinks were basic but pretty much unlimited, and we had photos with SJM who was suspended and Darren post match.

hibee_girl
21-09-2018, 07:17 PM
After waiting nine years to watch a game at ER (last game I saw was 1-4 Huns in December 2009), I'll be back for Christmas and plan on taking in the Livingston game on December 22. The idea of doing hospitality is quite appealing, but I would be obliged if anyone could answer a couple of questions.

First and foremost, does the West Stand have an elevator? This will determine if I can bring my Dad as there's no way he could handle the stairs.

Secondly, how long does the hospitality last after the game? Again, this is important as I'll need to get a taxi for my Dad and I could see that being a problem if we have to leave the stadium along with 15,000 other punters.

Lastly, any other info, like quality of food, amount of free bevy and the likelihood of meeting some players would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I’m going to hospitality for the livi game with my Grandad, I’ll pm you the info I got :aok:

Sir David Gray
21-09-2018, 07:23 PM

Thanks

There's definitely a lift, the post-match events are usually wrapped up around 6pm, the quality of food has been fine any time I have been there, 3 course meal which has been quite pleasant. Depending on which package you pick determines if your drink is included or not as one of the packages is a cash bar. The package which includes drinks allows you 7 alcoholic drinks I believe. Before the game you will normally see players who are not included in the match day squad either through injury, suspension or just not in the manager's plans. Sometimes they will stop and speak to the guy on the mic for a few minutes and then there's a chance to have a photo. After the match, the man of the match comes up to meet the match sponsors and gets interviewed for a few minutes. You will sometimes see a few other players in the area as well and some of them will stop for a chat and a photo.

SonOfDavidFrancey
21-09-2018, 07:28 PM

And third question: drinks were basic but pretty much unlimited, and we had photos with SJM who was suspended and Darren post match.

HFC_NYC
21-09-2018, 07:29 PM
Thank you for the replies. Your info is very much appreciated.