PDA

View Full Version : Hibs V Aberdeen in Lanzarote

Hibee_Craig7062
20-09-2018, 12:45 PM
Anyone recommend a pub in Puerto del Carmen to watch this? up against man Utd v derby so I presume most bars will show English game :-(

Real Emerald
20-09-2018, 03:33 PM
Anyone recommend a pub in Puerto del Carmen to watch this? up against man Utd v derby so I presume most bars will show English game :-(

I watched the last game of the season v sevco in The Dog & Duck in a little square in the old town. He has a number of TVs and is happy to show anything that’s asked for I think. That day he had the Celtic Aberdeen game, the Hibs game and I’m sure there was English games too. A cheap pint, loads of football strips and scarfs on the walls (including an auld Hibs scarf). Pretty basic but friendly and fine. We sat at the outside tables and had a blast. Google it.

Hibee_Craig7062
24-09-2018, 02:52 PM
bump....any fellow hibees in PDC at the moment if so where you planning to take in the game?

tigerted
24-09-2018, 08:01 PM
bump....any fellow hibees in PDC at the moment if so where you planning to take in the game?
The Rendezvous Bar will show it for you. They can show multiple games and have always put it on for me. You could always try the Blue Bell. Nice "Scottish" Bar on the main drag before Heart Attack hill. A very warm welcome awaits you there, since they hate Aberdeen!

cameronw-hfc
24-09-2018, 09:01 PM
Purple turtle will show it if you ask.

YehButNoBut
24-09-2018, 09:15 PM
The Rendezvous Bar will show it for you. They can show multiple games and have always put it on for me. You could always try the Blue Bell. Nice "Scottish" Bar on the main drag before Heart Attack hill. A very warm welcome awaits you there, since they hate Aberdeen!

:lolrangers:

hibee_girl
24-09-2018, 09:19 PM
I’ve watched Hibs games in the Irish Viking before, they should put it on if you ask.

I watched us get relegated there though so might not be the best place! :greengrin

EH6 Hibby
24-09-2018, 09:32 PM
Purple turtle will show it if you ask.

We watched the Faroe’s game in there, and they had rugby on over the other side so they can show more than one game at a time.