PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Game in Paris

Exuberance1875
18-09-2018, 12:51 PM
Going to be in Paris on Tuesday, anyone know of anywhere showing the game?

TheHarpy76
18-09-2018, 12:53 PM
Blatant “I’m off to Paris, get it up ye’s” thread :greengrin

And I’ve no idea. Sorry!

HUTCHYHIBBY
18-09-2018, 12:58 PM
The Auld Alliance? If its still there. Theres an Irish pub a few doors along from The Moulin Rouge, cannae mind the name though.

Baader
18-09-2018, 01:25 PM
The Auld Alliance? If its still there. Theres an Irish pub a few doors along from The Moulin Rouge, cannae mind the name though.

There's a pub called The Harp along from there by Place de Clichy. Best bet might be The Auld Alliance as mentioned. It's behind St Paul toward Notre Dame. The Cork and Cavan on Canal St Martin might be another.

Suspect you'd have to check them all first if they'd put it on though.

Hibernia&Alba
18-09-2018, 01:35 PM
I'm still yet to visit Paris. Keep meaning to, but never get around to it. Same with Rome.

Barman Stanton
18-09-2018, 02:31 PM
Watched a Hibs game in Paris last year. Think it was the Pure Malt.

HibbyDave
18-09-2018, 02:33 PM
Meh, anyone know where I can see it in Saigon?

pacorosssco
18-09-2018, 03:05 PM

watched Hibs go top of league v huns in Irish bar about 4 along from moulin route. Murphys house near opera and auld alliance are worth getting in touch with to check.

Bangkok Hibby
18-09-2018, 03:12 PM
Meh, anyone know where I can see it in Saigon?

Pah!! Plenty places in Bangkok :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

WhileTheChief..
18-09-2018, 03:55 PM
The Highlander bar.

Cannae mind where it is but google it.

It’s just south west of the wee island that Notre Dame is on.

Dan Sarf
18-09-2018, 03:58 PM
The Highlander bar.

Cannae mind where it is but google it.

It’s just south west of the wee island that Notre Dame is on.

http://pubhighlander.com/

I had the great pleasure of watching Ivan's 3 against the Hun there in the company of several greeting-faced Rangers supporters.

HibbyDave
19-09-2018, 03:50 AM
Pah!! Plenty places in Bangkok :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Off to Siem Riep in a couple of days then Phom Penn

heretoday
21-09-2018, 12:24 PM
The Auld Alliance. Was it so long ago I had a pint of Guinness in there? It's off the Rue de Rivoli which I always see as the High St of Paris.

s2hart
21-09-2018, 02:14 PM
Try the Auld Alliance metro St Paul or my old local O'briens on Rue St Dominique cracking little area of Paris, but not sure who would have BT Sport. I'm sure plenty of boozers will have it these days, it's been awhile since I was last there.

I'm Spartacus
21-09-2018, 02:35 PM

So you're going to Paris the week of the Ryder Cup and want to waste time watching ANY football!!!! :)

I'm heading out on the Friday morning and home on the Monday - Ryder Cup Saturday & Sunday

Gmack7
21-09-2018, 03:13 PM
So you're going to Paris the week of the Ryder Cup and want to waste time watching ANY football!!!! :)

I'm heading out on the Friday morning and home on the Monday - Ryder Cup Saturday & Sunday

I'm heading out on Saturday. have tickets for the Sunday. looking for 2 Saturday tickets if you here of any available. If not hibs.net in the pub for uodates on the st mirren game while watching the golf on the telly.

Jackh
21-09-2018, 03:14 PM

Thought you were in Warsaw?

HibbyDave
21-09-2018, 03:53 PM
✈️✈️✈️✈️?

Keith_M
21-09-2018, 04:14 PM
As this is quite obviously a 'look at the fancy places I visit' thread...

I could give you hints for where to watch the game in Vienna

;-)

SanFranHibs
21-09-2018, 05:01 PM
There's a pub called The Harp along from there by Place de Clichy. Best bet might be The Auld Alliance as mentioned. It's behind St Paul toward Notre Dame. The Cork and Cavan on Canal St Martin might be another.

Suspect you'd have to check them all first if they'd put it on though.

I recently spent 2 years there and The Harp showed all the Hibs games, well, if I was there, although the Scottish bartender Steve I think has returned home. That was one of my 2 'local' bars. However, next door to it is the Irish bar and a Scottish lad there, Roddy (one of the managers) might accommodate you.

I'm Spartacus
21-09-2018, 07:58 PM
The website had released more Sunday tickets the other day but Saturday a popular choice. Enjoy!! Weather looking outstanding :)