PDA

View Full Version : Dundee Starting XI

St Pauli Hibee
18-09-2018, 12:26 PM
Now this is another potential banana skin for us. If we go in with the same attitude as we did against Livingston I think we will be in for a hard game. In saying that they are rock bottom with 0 points from 5 games, this is a match we must be winning if we have aspirations for a top 3 place come the end of the season.

Bogdan

Gray
Porteous
Hanlon
Stevenson

Milligan
Mallan
Horgan
Boyle

Kamberi
MacLaren

GloryGlory
18-09-2018, 12:30 PM
Now this is another potential banana skin for us. If we go in with the same attitude as we did against Livingston I think we will be in for a hard game. In saying that they are rock bottom with 0 points from 5 games, this is a match we must be winning if we have aspirations for a top 3 place come the end of the season.

Bogdan

Gray
Porteous
Hanlon
Stevenson

Milligan
Mallan
Horgan
Boyle

Kamberi
MacLaren

We need to be on our game.

Don't want to jinx anything, but we seem to have an unfortunate habit of being generous to teams who haven't won or scored for ages.

SirDavidsNapper
18-09-2018, 12:37 PM
I'd be very pissed off if we didn't win this game and it would give me cause for concern. I think we will win though. We need to capitalise on Aberdeen struggling for form.

I like the OP's team.

Greenbeard
18-09-2018, 12:55 PM

Bogdan

Gray
Porteous
Hanlon
Stevenson

Milligan
Mallan
Horgan
Boyle

Kamberi
MacLaren
Like that, although I'd start with Thomas and have Boyle coming off the bench to blitz the last 20.
Must be a good game to rotate at the back, rest Efe and get further experience into RP.

IGRIGI
18-09-2018, 12:59 PM
.........Bogdan

....Efe Porteous Hanlon

Gray...................Stevenson

............Milligan.......

...Horgan........Mallan

.....Kamberi Maclaren

nellio
18-09-2018, 01:22 PM
Macca must start for me. Flo really came to life when he came on.

calumhibee1
18-09-2018, 01:23 PM
Bogdan

Gray
Efe
Hanlon
Stevenson

Agyepong
Milligan
Mallan
Horgan

Mac & Cheese

Smartie
18-09-2018, 01:25 PM
I'd be very pissed off if we didn't win this game and it would give me cause for concern. I think we will win though. We need to capitalise on Aberdeen struggling for form.

I like the OP's team.

If we get the first goal they'll fold but I still expect a tough game.

They'll be fighting for their lives and as long as they are in the game then I think we'll have it quite tough, and we'll need to be patient.

We do need to pick an attacking team though, and aim to dominate possession.

lord bunberry
18-09-2018, 01:43 PM
.........Bogdan

....Efe Porteous Hanlon

Gray...................Stevenson

............Milligan.......

...Horgan........Mallan

.....Kamberi Maclaren
This would be my team as well.

Inconsequential
18-09-2018, 11:27 PM
Bogdan, Brazil, Stevenson, Ambrose, McGegor, Hanlon, Horgan, Milligan, Kamberi, Mallan, McLaren.

EH54
19-09-2018, 12:00 AM
Bogdan

Gray
Ambrose
Hanlon
Stevenson

Boyle
Milligan
Mallan
Horgan

Maclaren
Kamberi

So hard to call as I'd rather have 3 centre mids. But would also rather play with two wingers..

Hi Heid Yin
19-09-2018, 12:05 AM
Bogdan, Brazil, Stevenson, Ambrose, McGegor, Hanlon, Horgan, Milligan, Kamberi, Mallan, McLaren.

Brazil??

I'll overlook otherwise McGegor for McGregor:wink:

Inconsequential
19-09-2018, 12:53 AM
Brazil??

I'll overlook otherwise McGegor for McGregor:wink: Bl**dy auto correct! I typed Sneddon. McGegor I take full responsibility for.:agree:

makaveli1875
22-09-2018, 09:52 AM
Tough choice with Hanlon and Marv back, Mclaren and Tam struggling with injuries

Bogdan

Efe
Porteous
Hanlon

Gray
Mallan
Milligan
Stevenson

Horgan

Shaw
Kamberi

SirDavidsNapper
22-09-2018, 10:02 AM
Bogdan

Gray
Hanlon
Porteous
Stevenson

Boyle
Mallan
Milligan
Horgan

Kamberi
Shaw

Maclaren big blow

MyJo
22-09-2018, 10:35 AM
_______________Bogdan

____Porteous__McGregor___Hanlon

Boyle_________Milligan__________Horgan
______Mallan____________Slivka

___________Kamberi
____________________MacLaren/Shaw

AgentDaleCooper
22-09-2018, 10:49 AM
Mac and cheese is a top class nickname for our front two :aok:

timewilltell
22-09-2018, 11:05 AM
This is a must win game. I will be very disappointed with anything other than 3 points. Given our away form already this season we cannot afford to drop points today if we have serious ambitions for a top 4 finish.

Diclonius
22-09-2018, 11:26 AM

Bogdan

Gray
Porteous
Hanlon
Stevenson

Milligan
Mallan
Horgan
Boyle

Kamberi
MacLaren

Replace Porteous with McGregor and that'd be my team.

CapitalGreen
22-09-2018, 11:49 AM
Not one person has included Whittaker in their preferred line-up.

Ozyhibby
22-09-2018, 11:53 AM

Especially surprising given how many thought he was man of the match last week.[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AgentDaleCooper
22-09-2018, 12:06 PM

So? He's not in our best XI but he still contributes, and gives his all when he pulls on our jersey.

Jim44

Bogdan

Gray
Porteous
Hanlon
Stevenson

Milligan
Mallan
Horgan
Boyle

Kamberi
MacLaren

Banana skins are only a hazard if you are unaware of them, or disrespect them. If we go into the game with the right attitude and preparation, we are less likely to slip up and I expect us to win hands down today.

Eyrie
Especially surprising given how many thought he was man of the match last week.[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He had a good game, but most people believe that Milligan is better in that role.

Gmack7
22-09-2018, 12:10 PM
cheats draw. Hibs win and we go 2nd. although i'd be happier with 3rd after a livvy win

Crab apple
22-09-2018, 12:12 PM
Bogdan

Gray
Hanlon
Porteous
Stevenson

Boyle
Mallan
Milligan
Horgan

Kamberi
Shaw

Maclaren big blow

Definitely out? Out walking his new dog in the Meadows yesterday morning. Does that mean he missed training or do they have Friday off?

erin go bragh
22-09-2018, 12:13 PM
———————Bogdan————————-
—Gray—Ambrose—Hanlon—Nelom—-
———————Milligan ——————-
———-Boyle——Mallan——Horgan——-
———-Maclaren—- Kamberi—————

Franck Stanton
22-09-2018, 12:19 PM

Why? Just not called for.

erin go bragh
22-09-2018, 12:28 PM
Milligan plays that position naturally, hence why nobody has picked Whitts .

SMAXXA
22-09-2018, 12:35 PM
Anywhere to watch the game online?

ancient hibee
22-09-2018, 12:38 PM
———————Bogdan————————-
—Gray—Ambrose—Hanlon—Nelom—-
———————Milligan ——————-
———-Boyle——Mallan——Horgan——-
———-Macdonald—Kamberi—————

Scott Macdonald?

Is Milligan fit for 90 minutes,doubt it.

makaveli1875
22-09-2018, 12:38 PM
Anywhere to watch the game online?

The games have all been getting streamed on Youtube recently , good quality too . failing that theres usually a stream on Facebook

erin go bragh
22-09-2018, 12:43 PM
Scott Macdonald?

Is Milligan fit for 90 minutes,doubt it.
😂😂 Should have put Mac and Cheese.

ancient hibee
22-09-2018, 12:46 PM
😂😂 Should have put Mac and Cheese.

Does Macdonald have a club and if not could he do a job for us?:greengrin

SaulGoodman
22-09-2018, 12:56 PM
Maclaren injured now. What is going on.

CapitalGreen
22-09-2018, 12:57 PM
Whittaker DROPPED.

SirDavidsNapper
22-09-2018, 12:58 PM
Harsh on Porteous. I'd drop Efe

Joe6-2
22-09-2018, 01:00 PM
cheats draw. Hibs win and we go 2nd. although i'd be happier with 3rd after a livvy win

This

Diclonius
22-09-2018, 01:00 PM
Maclaren injured now. What is going on.

They are getting too numerous to be a coincidence now, surely? Is something going on at training? We haven't had a fit first choice XI all season.

Blaster
22-09-2018, 01:02 PM
They are getting too numerous to be a coincidence now, surely? Is something going on at training? We haven't had a fit first choice XI all season.

Mclaren has a back injury. Was confirmed by Lennon yesterday

CapitalGreen
22-09-2018, 01:09 PM

jesus christ

Hiber-nation
22-09-2018, 01:11 PM

Have any other team avoided injuries???

MyJo
22-09-2018, 01:27 PM
Harsh on Porteous. I'd drop Efe

I don't think its particularly Harsh, he's still a young lad and while he has done brilliantly in his run of games so far you don't want to over-expose or burn him out at this stage.

He looked a tad sloppy in possession last week and between Europe, the league and Scotland duty he has played a lot of high intensity games over the last couple of months so its probably a conscious, and sensible, decision from Lennon to give him a bit of a breather.

Efe has his moments but he is still superior to Porteous overall at this stage.

SMAXXA
22-09-2018, 02:37 PM
The games have all been getting streamed on Youtube recently , good quality too . failing that theres usually a stream on Facebook

Is it on YouTube today?