PDA

View Full Version : The Next Generation -Fund raising dinner for the Hibs Academy Friday 12th October

PatHead
18-09-2018, 09:56 AM
Hope admin don't mind me putting this up.

Frank Dougan and I have organised a fund raising dinner to raise money for the Hibs Academy. This will be a great way to meet fellow Hibs supporters and find out about the work carried out by the Academy.

The dinner will take place in the West Stand at Easter Road on Friday 12th October at 7.30pm. Speakers are George Craig and Tam McManus.

We have managed to keep the cost down to £25 per head which represents great value for a 2 course meal, coffee and speakers. There will also be a raffle with some "money can't buy" prizes.

Tables are for 10 people or seats can be bought individually. They are going quickly so please get in touch as soon as possible to reserve.

To reserve tickets please email fdougan@hibernianfc.co.uk

If anyone is a member of The Bounce could you post the event on there please?

Billy Whizz
18-09-2018, 10:51 AM
I’ve booked a few places via Frank

GORDONSMITH7
18-09-2018, 10:55 AM
Hope admin don't mind me putting this up.

Frank Dougan and I have organised a fund raising dinner to raise money for the Hibs Academy. This will be a great way to meet fellow Hibs supporters and find out about the work carried out by the Academy.

The dinner will take place in the West Stand at Easter Road on Friday 12th October at 7.30pm. Speakers are George Craig and Tam McManus.

We have managed to keep the cost down to £25 per head which represents great value for a 2 course meal, coffee and speakers. There will also be a raffle with some "money can't buy" prizes.

Tables are for 10 people or seats can be bought individually. They are going quickly so please get in touch as soon as possible to reserve.

To reserve tickets please email fdougan@hibernianfc.co.uk

If anyone is a member of The Bounce could you post the event on there please?

Done.

BIG G

PatHead
18-09-2018, 11:17 AM
Done.

BIG G

Thanks Big G

PatHead
18-09-2018, 11:18 AM
I’ve booked a few places via Frank

Look forward to seeing you Billy.

PatHead
18-09-2018, 07:05 PM
If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask.

Baldy Foghorn
20-09-2018, 07:18 PM
Look forward to seeing you Billy.

I'm not.

Worthy cause this.....:aok:

Billy Whizz
20-09-2018, 07:40 PM
I'm not.

Worthy cause this.....:aok:

Gee thanks. Think I’m at your table, as you don’t have enough pals to fill it😄

PatHead
21-09-2018, 09:23 AM
If you two don’t start behaving I will make sure you are put at different tables at either end of the room. 😀

franks
21-09-2018, 10:36 AM
Great cause and very reasonably priced.

PatHead
24-09-2018, 09:24 PM
I have been contacted by a few people asking if this is a "smoker" or if ladies are welcome. I can confirm that this dinner is for both men and woman and look forward to seeing you there.

Billy Whizz
26-09-2018, 12:40 PM
How are numbers looking for this Pathead

PatHead
27-09-2018, 11:16 AM
Hi Billy. Tickets are selling well so far. Still room for more so anyone interested should email Frank Dougan.

Should be a good night.

PatHead
05-10-2018, 09:40 AM
There are still a few tickets available for the dinner. Grant Stott is hosting with Victor Paris sponsoring the night.

A great way to raise funds for the academy while having a fun time. Please let me know if you want a ticket by Sunday evening as numbers need confirmed first thing Monday.