PDA

View Full Version : New FD wanted by Hibs?

GloryGlory
18-09-2018, 08:35 AM
https://www.s1jobs.com/job/accountancy/snr-mgmt-controller-director-accountancy/edinburgh/708436132.html

Anyone here interested?

SeanWilson
18-09-2018, 09:14 AM
https://www.s1jobs.com/job/accountancy/snr-mgmt-controller-director-accountancy/edinburgh/708436132.html

Anyone here interested?

As a retained assignment and given how obvious the client is, you'd think they just name us, eh? 😂

GloryGlory
18-09-2018, 09:25 AM
As a retained assignment and given how obvious the client is, you'd think they just name us, eh? 😂

Yes.

I doubt very much it is Ecclefechan and District Wanderers FC. :greengrin

Hibs4185
18-09-2018, 09:37 AM
Only one man for the job...CWG

PatHead
18-09-2018, 09:59 AM
Is Jamie Marwick leaving?

SirDavidsNapper
18-09-2018, 10:07 AM
I thought JKB did our accounts?

AltheHibby
18-09-2018, 11:17 AM
I thought JKB did out accounts?

😂

cocteautwin
18-09-2018, 11:38 AM
I’m going to apply for this and present them my 5 point plan for increasing commercial revenues:

1. Steal £20m from a Lithuanian pension fund. When I get found out I’ll proceed with the following:

2. Employ a friendly insolvency practitioner who pushes through a dodgy Administration rather than the Bankruptcy it deserves.

3. Guilt trip the fans in to paying double their season ticket prices

4. Persuade a local successful businesswoman to plunder her family fortune on a business model that involves throwing a dartboard at a list of 50 unknown out of contract players in the hope that 11 of them can gel in to something resembling a team.

5. Beg one of the local landed gentry to sell off the family silver in return for some candy stripe football strips and a seat in a non segregated stand where the risk of a gobbing and verbal abuse is only one defeat away.

When I get laughed out the room, on the way out, I’ll be able to shout back “Well it huckin worked for them over the road"

CropleyWasGod
18-09-2018, 11:39 AM

Ha... I've seen the day when this would have been my dream job. :agree: No more, though.

I'm a bit concerned, though. This job was first advertised by a head-hunter a while back. Obviously, they haven't been able to head-hunt anyone, hence why it's now on S1 Jobs. Another few weeks, and it will be on Gumtree. :greengrin

Speedway
18-09-2018, 11:45 AM
One for Caversham G no?

IWasThere2016
18-09-2018, 11:51 AM
Ha... I've seen the day when this would have been my dream job. :agree: No more, though.

I'm a bit concerned, though. This job was first advertised by a head-hunter a while back. Obviously, they haven't been able to head-hunt anyone, hence why it's now on S1 Jobs. Another few weeks, and it will be on Gumtree. :greengrin

I am surprised it is on S1.. I know this recruitment is progressing well with considerable interest. The focus is on a CA with SME background if anyone is interested.

Hibernia&Alba
18-09-2018, 11:57 AM

It has to be you, big man. You're a shoe in for it; though it wouldn't be long before some comedian would start the 'CWG Out' thread :greengrin

ian cruise
18-09-2018, 12:01 PM

I'm not having a The Rangers supporting Jambo in charge of our accounts :wink:

CWG out...

Keith_M
18-09-2018, 12:27 PM
I'm not having a The Rangers supporting Jambo in charge of our accounts :wink:

CWG out...

That's a good point.

First sign of trouble at a Board Meeting and CWG will be singing the Billy Boys and shouting WeeArraPeepul!

HoboHarry
18-09-2018, 12:34 PM
That's a good point.

First sign of trouble at a Board Meeting and CWG will be singing the Billy Boys and shouting WeeArraPeepul!

And wearing his maroon bra under his rangers top......

Keith_M
18-09-2018, 12:51 PM
And wearing his maroon bra under his rangers top......

Puhleez! Ahm trying to eat ma lunch!

Speedy
18-09-2018, 10:30 PM
I am surprised it is on S1.. I know this recruitment is progressing well with considerable interest. The focus is on a CA with SME background if anyone is interested.

Out of interest, how big is the Finance team? Are there many people reporting in to the CFO?

tamig
18-09-2018, 10:38 PM
That's a good point.

No chance of him getting the gig with pacoluna on the panel. Born and bred Hibees only. Family trees also checked back to 1875.

IWasThere2016
24-09-2018, 02:18 PM
Out of interest, how big is the Finance team? Are there many people reporting in to the CFO?

No idea - but I would imagine it is a small team